Nationalist Solutions Conference 2019

Will Williams

Nationalist Solutions Conference 2019

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:30 am

Ten or so Alliance members and former members were at this conference last weekend and enjoyed the fellowship and meeting with other serious White nationalists. We had a National Alliance table set up and brought in more than $400 in book sales and distributed lots of NA material to attendees. https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1273750/

Our National Alliance banner was a big hit at the conference. A photo of our table with the books and some of our members will be in the June NA BULLETIN.

Compare the positive aspect of the well organized conference, above, with the negative impression one gets of the miserable, so-called antifa who were effectively kept at bay by Tennessee State Police. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4rZ8lvG0jE Comments under this video say it all.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Re: Nationalist Solutions Conference 2019

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:02 pm

Very good. I obviously could not make it due to financial restraints, but fortunately this was not the case
for all other participants:
Table
Table
62341.JPG (85.18 KiB) Viewed 3582 times
Seems that one of the "anti-racists" could not hold her pee. And ugly as homemade sin as well....
a strong resemblance to the offed Charlottesville Newport-smoking heifer.
Anti-racist Pee
Anti-racist Pee
62343.JPG (32.96 KiB) Viewed 3582 times

Colin

Post by Colin » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:07 pm

Will Williams wrote:Ten or so Alliance members and former members were at this conference last weekend and enjoyed the fellowship and meeting with other serious White nationalists. We had a National Alliance table set up and brought in more than $400 in book sales and distributed lots of NA material to attendees. https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1273750/

Our National Alliance banner was a big hit at the conference. A photo of our table with the books and some of our members will be in the June NA BULLETIN.

Compare the positive aspect of the well organized conference, above, with the negative impression one gets of the miserable, so-called antifa who were effectively kept at bay by Tennessee State Police. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4rZ8lvG0jE Comments under this video say it all.
I wonder when the authorities will notice that White Nationalist gatherings are peaceful, productive affairs when Antifa is not around. There is only violence when Jew led leftist thugs show up.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:18 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:Very good. I obviously could not make it due to financial restraints, but fortunately this was not the case...Seems that one of the "anti-racists" could not hold her pee. And ugly as homemade sin as well....
a strong resemblance to the offed Charlottesville Newport-smoking heifer.
62343.JPG
That unhinged girl peeing in public -- she couldn't even squat behind a tree -- was planned in advanced and videotaped to protest the convention-crashing freaks being denied bathroom facilities. This article appeared in The Chatanoogan the day before the conference: https://www.chattanoogan.com/2019/6/27/ ... emacy.aspx

Activists To Protest White Supremacy Conference At Montgomery Bell State Park
Thursday, June 27, 2019

Activists and clergy from a coalition of organizations said they will gather at the entrance to Montgomery Bell State Park in Dickson County on Saturday at 10:30 a.m. to condemn the “National Solutions Conference,” the second gathering of white supremacists at the park in as many months.

Scheduled conference speakers include former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke [DD left the Klan 41 years ago -Ed.], Bradley County-based “Make America White Again” politician Rick Tyler and South African white nationalist Simon Roche.

Activists said they expect to encounter dozens of militarized park rangers, state police, and Department of Corrections prison guards forming a perimeter with barricades around the part of the park in which the conference center, inn and restaurant are located.

They said that was the situation in 2018-19.

The “National Solutions Conference” is presented by the American Freedom Party and the Council of Conservative Citizens, both designated as hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center. According to Tyler’s website, “the overarching theme of the conference will center upon the superiority of ethnic nationalism.”

“All Tennesseans who believe in equality, justice, free speech and access to public accommodations for all people, all Tennesseans who oppose racism and the evil ideology of white supremacists, are invited to join us at 10:30 on Saturday morning,” Beth Foster of the Tennessee Anti-Racist Network said.

While the state and Tennessee State Parks say they cannot stop the gathering of white supremacists because of free speech requirements, Daryle Lamont Jenkins of One People’s Project said the state "has gone to great lengths to deny free speech and freedom to access public facilities to those who oppose the white supremacists’ message. The shutting down of facilities includes denying access to restrooms and the state park inn to Tennessee residents who are not white supremacists." [The alleged "white supremacists" rented the entire facility for the entire weekend to preclude the uninvited anti-White freaks from disrupting their freedom to associate. The TN State Police did a good job of keeping the freaks at bay.]
Nashville attorney Will York said, “Restrooms and the lunch counter are public accommodations. By denying the public access to those facilities, the State of Tennessee is hearkening back to the 1950s sit-ins, when the state protected white business owners wanting to keep people of color from certain establishments.”
---
https://www.chattanoogan.com/2019/6/27/ ... emacy.aspx
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:37 pm

I was tempted to go to this one having been at at least 3 Stormfront summits in the past and going further back 3 Am Ren conferences (which are Jew filled it seems) but am just sick of doing these long interstate drives.
I enjoy meeting our people, especially seeing younger people becoming aware and active and not just a group of grey and white haired old "racists" wanting our good old days back.

I guess I'm getting old and cranky and fed up with idiots on the highways.
The one event took me past some big state college football playoff game and there were people in the fast lane attempting to cross 3-4 lanes of traffic to get to the exit ramp.
Just sailing along at 70-75 and a sea of brake lights and like 25 minutes of crawling along.
I just hate dealing with "the drive" anymore.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:43 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:I was tempted to go to this one having been at at least 3 Stormfront summits in the past and going further back 3 Am Ren conferences (which are Jew filled it seems) but am just sick of doing these long interstate drives.
I enjoy meeting our people, especially seeing younger people becoming aware and active and not just a group of grey and white haired old "racists" wanting our good old days back.

I guess I'm getting old and cranky and fed up with idiots on the highways.
The one event took me past some big state college football playoff game and there were people in the fast lane attempting to cross 3-4 lanes of traffic to get to the exit ramp.
Just sailing along at 70-75 and a sea of brake lights and like 25 minutes of crawling along.
I just hate dealing with "the drive" anymore.
There were many fresh young White faces gathered at a very nice facility this time. But be glad you didn't go, PB. An overturned chemical truck near exit 186 on I40 delayed attendees for several hours Friday:

Story, here: https://www.wsmv.com/news/i--reopened-a ... 28308.html