unrelated yet of interest

Informal discussions
PallidaMort

unrelated yet of interest

Post by PallidaMort » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:09 pm

I was going through my notes and I was reminded of a link...

https://archive.org/details/folkscanomy_defense

I have others please add what you know.

Colin

Re: unrelated yet of interest

Post by Colin » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:49 pm

PallidaMort, you might like the library at https://solargeneral.org. I have found a great deal of good material there.

PallidaMort

Post by PallidaMort » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:43 pm

I have known of Solar General for quite some time and I would like to add another link.

https://www.whoiswhite.com/home

PallidaMort

Post by PallidaMort » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:58 am

Attachments
bq-5cb4dd5437243.jpeg
bq-5cb4dd5437243.jpeg (225.48 KiB) Viewed 3992 times

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:58 pm

This rather destroys the Jewish narrative (pushed relentlessly, just as we must push our more truthful message) that made only Blacks as slaves (victims, according to the Jews) and Whites as slave-holders (oppressors, according to the Jews). That Jews themselves are as culpable in the slave trade/ownership---even documented in the so-called 'Holy Bible'-- shows they're not being totally honest in their ubermegaphonic bleatings on this topic.

Lesson: Let all of us who can promote our messages as skillfully and as consistently for ever and ever as we can. Minds and hearts first, the bodies will follow.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PallidaMort

Post by PallidaMort » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:25 am

To win a man's respect, aim for the heart not the head.
Capture his heart, and the brain will follow.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:33 am

PallidaMort wrote:To win a man's respect, aim for the heart not the head.
Capture his heart, and the brain will follow.
I've heard that a lot from Christians when I would give them inconvenient facts about some issue or another like religion, race, or the JQ (especially the Holocaust) that they weren't interested in hearing because of the "faith" in their hearts. Their hearts are captured by Christian love for their fellow Negro and <ahem!> "God's chosen," and by their misplaced altruism for all but their own kind -- but their brains are like concrete: all mixed up and hard set. :shock:

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PallidaMort

Post by PallidaMort » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:21 pm

I've heard that a lot from Christians when I would give them inconvenient facts about some issue or another like religion, race, or the JQ (especially the Holocaust) that they weren't interested in hearing because of the "faith" in their hearts. Their hearts are captured by Christian love for their fellow Negro and <ahem!> "God's chosen," and by their misplaced altruism for all but their own kind -- but their brains are like concrete: all mixed up and hard set. :shock:
Some people know truth even if they don't understand all the evidence, I by no means embrace jew worship of any flavor. Whether that be anything from Freemasonry to Islam, any religion tracing it's original founding to a jew is worshipping one.
Anyway I hope the links prove to be helpful for those visiting the forum.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:03 pm

A local TV news reader once commented: The reason the National Alliance is dangerous is because they are so seemingly rational. He was right, for rational people -- reasoning, intelligent, thinking people, anyway.

Irrational, unthinking, superstitious, and gullible people can't be reasoned with. Let 'em go and concentrate on those who are rational and racially conscious.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PallidaMort

Post by PallidaMort » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:33 pm

A link for computer skills.
http://index-of.co.uk/