Looking back Four Years

Will Williams

Looking back Four Years

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:30 pm

Kevin Strom and I started this WhiteBiocentrism forum in the summer of 2013, nearly six years ago, about fifteen months prior to my becoming National Alliance Chairman.

Lots of growing pains and serious obstacles overcome for our Alliance since then, but as a way of an introduction to those who do not know me, I refer back to this interview from April, 2015: https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/04/wi ... hard-line/

Alliance Chairman Will and Business Manager Svetlana Williams

Our plans for the Alliance since this interview have had to adapt from time to time to changing conditions and situations, but one thing has not changed: we've not compromised on the Alliance's hard-line Cosmotheist ideology established by NA's founder, Dr. William Pierce.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Looking back Four Years

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:17 am

That others have compromised (that is, abandoned) their principles and as a result fail is one very good reason for remaining true to our life-philosophy. It's a narrow path and requires vigilance and consistent discipline, but necessary.

Thank you, Chairman and Mrs. Williams for leading us the right way.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Albert Pike

Post by Albert Pike » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:17 am

"Our plans for the Alliance since this interview have had to adapt from time to time to changing conditions and situations, but one thing has not changed: we've not compromised on the Alliance's hard-line Cosmotheist ideology established by NA's founder, Dr. William Pierce."

Maintaining is paramount, the works now being implemented will give direction to those that follow.

Btw very nice photo, ( I'd say the photographer caught the moment)
Kinsmen die and cattle die,
And so must one die one’s self,
But there is one thing I know which never dies
And that is the fame of a dead man’s deeds.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:16 pm

Albert Pike wrote:"Our plans for the Alliance since this interview have had to adapt from time to time to changing conditions and situations, but one thing has not changed: we've not compromised on the Alliance's hard-line Cosmotheist ideology established by NA's founder, Dr. William Pierce."

Maintaining is paramount, the works now being implemented will give direction to those that follow.

Btw very nice photo, ( I'd say the photographer caught the moment)
Thanks, A.P. That photo was taken less than a month ago. One thing I know, looking at it: my hair was not gray four years ago. Svetlana looks the same but "maintaining" has taken its toll on the ol' man. "Those that follow" need to go ahead and step up soon.

Our 16th wedding anniversary is in August. :)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:28 pm

Will Williams wrote:
"Those that follow" need to go ahead and step up soon.

Our 16th wedding anniversary is in August. :)
That is a good point. I am almost seventy-five and my contemporaries are dropping off. I realize
that I am not immortal. However, I would like to see an NA in good hands and not another Gliebe/
Fields waiting in the wings for what little I have to bequest.

The McCorkell estate was a curse in disguise. It was the reason why the Gliebe/Fields scumbags
held on for as long as they did. I would like to see my bequest go for a continuation of WLP's work.
I do not want to finance future Land Rovers, strippers, and Bibles for another Gliebe/Fields duo.