White activism in the news Apr-Oct 2019

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Iowa City in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:26 am

Will Williams wrote:I've had a little fun commenting under this hit piece. Others should also.
So have I and some others. It's great when allies show up! :lol:
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:17 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Will Williams wrote:I've had a little fun commenting under this hit piece. Others should also.

I think that is why they blocked me from the comments section of Fox news.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:13 am

Colin wrote: I think that is why they blocked me from the comments section of Fox news.
Being censored in an open forum like that means your argument is so effective that they can't refute it and must use the censor's axe to get their way.

It's a compliment!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at San Antonio the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:22 am

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local ... 998503.php
San Antonio business owner 'furious, confused' after Neo-Nazi letter sent to coffee shop
By Madalyn Mendoza, mySanAntonio.com Updated 3:29 pm CDT, Friday, June 14, 2019

A letter from a neo-Nazi group landed in the mailbox of San Antonio's Folklores Coffee House, the South Side business owner says.

Co-owner Tatu Herrera told mySA.com the letter from New Order was received Friday.

Herrera posted a photo of the letter emblazoned with swastikas and a header that reads "White and Proud!" to the business' Facebook page.

"I'm not really sure what to write, I'm furious, confused, a little bit of everything. I'm not sure if this is a joke or what but a couple of things,"

Herrera said in the post. "I don't put up with racism, 2nd you sent it to a business and addressed to business that obviously has nothing to do with racism, Nazism, white power, none of it. 3rd, it's a way of intimidation, you're going about it the wrong way. This definitely isn't the way. Thanks for scaring our staff. #lovehasnofear"

Herrera said the letter contains information on how to "join the hate group." He said it has been reported to Southern Poverty Law Center, which is dedicated to "fighting hate and bigotry" through means of litigation, education and advocacy.

RELATED: Flyers from neo-Nazi group makes appearance in San Antonio neighborhood — again

Milwaukee-based New Order is a successor to the American Nazi Party, which has Martin Kerr at the helm. In 2017, the group commemorated American Nazi Party founder George Lincoln Rockwell in Arlington,Va., according to The Washington Post.

At the time, Kerr said the gathering was to "test" that community's "commitment to diversity."

"We're very encouraged generally about the mood of the country," he told The Washington Post. "We think things are moving towards radicalization and polarization. I know a lot of people think polarization is a bad thing, but we don't. The more racial polarization, the better."

The San Antonio Police Department was unable to comment on the letter, since the verbiage was unclear from the photo and they have not been made aware of any report.

Michael Martinez, public information officer for the local United States Postal Inspection Service, said based off Herrera's description of the verbiage, the letter is not illegal and there is nothing that prohibits groups from sending those types of solicitations. Any mailed form of threats or extortion would be illegal, he said.

The SPLC was not immediately available to comment on the piece of mail. It's unclear if any other local businesses or residents received similar letters recently.

Customers and friends of the shop who were upset by the letter replied in the comments of the post.

"Your consistent push for inclusivity and community support is a testament that people such as the ones that sent this letter are on the steady decline," one person said. "The fact that this letter was even written reinforces that. We as a community are proud of the cultural melting pot that is our city."

Madalyn Mendoza is a breaking news reporter and general assignment writer. Read her on our breaking news site, mySA.com, and on our subscriber site, ExpressNews.com | [email protected] | @MaddySkye
First New York, now Texas. The pattern I'm seeing that may have developed is a "shotgun" approach to mailers. Nice!

Comments on this article are available at the website listed above.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:21 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Yesterday I put up another comment (below) at the piddly LittleVillage thing in response to anonymous criticism of me and NA there, then saw it was "awaiting moderation." Today I see it never showed up. So I'll put it here. We do have a voice, whether the SPLC and our other detractors want to stifle it or not. I try not to be defensive, but simply tell facts and put up links to articles that resourceful, inquisitive folks can visit, read and decide for themselves whether to believe SPLC or the National Alliance.

Jim, were any of your comments blocked at that LittleVillageMagazine site?

---

Will Williams says:
Jun 15, 2019 at 8:25 pm

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Woops! Didn’t add enough zeros: $500,000,000. That’s five hundred million, a half billion dollars with which to fight “hate.” That’s a lot. Speaking of scammers, fans of Tucker Carlson will like this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvBr3g3uKVM

The case number before the WV Supreme Court of Appeals is 19-0256 since you’re so interested. You going to show up for that, MH? This is the same Supreme Court that has suspended without pay for judicial misconduct the WV Magistrate who convicted me of battery. In my brief I point out her judicial misconduct in my own case and why everyone has said she should have recused herself. I point out how the Circuit Court judge violated the WV Code of Judicial Conduct as well as the WV Criminal Code in my appeal before her of the Magistrates verdict. Even judges have to answer to someone for their conduct, or their misconduct. I don’t need another defense attorney to make my case before the Justices, just the facts that were not admitted in the lower courts.

Be careful who you punch in the nose; that’s battery. Yes, I receive disability payments from the Veteran’s Administration for PTSD. So what? I served two combat tours in Southeast Asia as a Special Forces officer. Oftentimes protracted exposure to heavy combat affects soldiers that way . You and your friend SSB, who thinks SPLC is not Jewish, wouldn’t know anything about that: https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/08/wi ... n-vietnam/

---

What I was responding to were comments made by "MH" and "SSB" on 15 June, here: https://littlevillagemag.com/white-supr ... nt-2048048
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:55 am

Will Williams wrote:Jim, were any of your comments blocked at that LittleVillageMagazine site?
---

What I was responding to were comments made by "MH" and "SSB" on 15 June, here: https://littlevillagemag.com/white-supr ... nt-2048048
My posts haven't been censored out as yet. Surprising since I exposed a few of their lies. Since I believe that "MH" is the same half-truthing motor-mouth formerly of the VNN set (he/she/they got banned for lying) have decided to spread its poison at LVM, there's no sense in engaging in any dialogue. Read the posts again, the style of writing is VERY familiar. Not being the kind who seeks out ill-tempered and possibly rabid rattlesnakes for hugs and kisses, it's for the same reason I won't get into any discussions with "MH:" Pointless because the responses too often have lies mixed in with truth or simply spew loaded questions based on false assumptions and therefore I believe it best to leave such creature(s) left under the rocks near the manure pile.

All that aside, LVM wants to spread it's own manure they call "culture" and have little regard for truth (since they repeat the same lies the heavily-Jewish SPLC has spoon-fed them without any due diligence in fact-checking) in their "reporting." You gave them the facts and they don't want what smashes their Jew-invented narratives. If we're fortunate, an Aryan seeking higher consciousness who happens across this article and comments section will check us out further.

Will Williams

Re: Nationalist Solutions Conference

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:59 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:<see picture of the "Make America White Again" sticker at the website posted above>
"Make America White Again" was the campaign slogan of Rick Tyler when he ran for Congress and Governor of Tennessee last year. He's organizing the Nationalist Solutions conference near Nashville at the end of June.http://nationalistsolutions.com/

Image[/quote]

Antifa toughs are expected to show up at this Conference like they did at a recent American Renaissance Conference at the same Tennessee State Park venue. More about that, here:viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2922&p=14976&hilit ... ell#p14976
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Nationalist Solutions Conference

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:34 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:<see picture of the "Make America White Again" sticker at the website posted above>
"Make America White Again" was the campaign slogan of Rick Tyler when he ran for Congress and Governor of Tennessee last year. He's organizing the Nationalist Solutions conference near Nashville at the end of June.http://nationalistsolutions.com/

Antifa toughs are expected to show up at this Conference like they did at a recent American Renaissance Conference at the same Tennessee State Park venue. More about that, here:viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2922&p=14976&hilit ... ell#p14976
Best of luck to Rick Tyler and others attending the conference. With that and good security arrangements, they may be able to come up with a few novel ways to light fires under their supporter's collective posteriors.

While "antifa" types aren't very bright for allowing themselves to be used by Jews as their street fighters against their own people, they are motivated to put themselves out there. Granted, the violent and negatively-based message is very counterproductive, but they show heart. I imagine it comes from the effect of decades of Jewish brainwashing using their control of their enormous entertainment and news media and a bit of psychology.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Bloomington IN in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:57 am

https://www.idsnews.com/article/2019/06 ... llegations

In this headline, a Jew says:
‘If they get power again, I'm gone’ : Bloomington reacts to farmers’ market white supremacist allegations
BY ELLEN HINE
Published Jun 18, 2019 9:47 pm

A week of anger and controversy culminated at the Bloomington Community Farmers’ Market Advisory Council meeting Monday night in City Hall.

The sole topic of the meeting was the presence of Schooner Creek Farm at the Bloomington Community Farmers’ Market. A letter sent to the farmers’ market alleges the owners of the Brown County, Indiana farm, Sarah Dye and Douglas Mackey, are members of the white nationalist group Identity Evropa.

Dye was removed as president from the Nashville Farmers’ Market Board because of evidence presented to other board members. The City of Bloomington maintains it cannot remove vendors based on their beliefs without violating their First Amendment rights.

Mayor John Hamilton addressed the crowd at the start of the meeting, reading a statement that was also posted on Facebook.

“Our constitutional government’s prescription for odious speech isn’t government control or censorship,” Hamilton said. “It’s more speech. That is, our community, including this Mayor, can make clear our values, even when our government cannot directly intervene.”

Roughly 30 people spoke during the meeting’s public comment session. Some defended Dye and Mackey while others demanded their removal. Multiple speakers asked the government and people in attendance to address racism within the larger Bloomington community.

David Stewart said he has lived in Bloomington for 28 years. He compared the protests against Schooner Creek Farm to a lynch mob and a plantation.

"We're talking about a plantation where the overseer is pitting us against each other," Stewart said. Some people booed while others clapped.

Activist, musician and business owner Jada Bee addressed his comment directly during her time, asking who the overseer in the scenario was.

"The city government is the overseer,” Bee said. “And we need to tell the overseer we're not taking it anymore."

Bee also asked the advisory council to study why people of color were reluctant to come to the farmers’ market.

Business owner Brandy Williams said she had talked to Dye and Mackey about their ideologies in the past. Williams said they were comfortable speaking with her about their beliefs until they learned she was biracial.

Williams has not brought her children to the farmers’ market for over a year as a result, she said.

"This is tough stuff,” she said. "It calls for a broader conversation. We cannot get it accomplished tonight.”

Lauren McCalister asked what had to occur for the advisory council to protect her as a black female farmer.

“I'm asking for an opportunity to do what my husband and I have been trying to do, farm in Indiana, and what you're telling me is that I need to step aside,” McCalister said. “That I need to sit in the back of the bus. That I need to wait."

The meeting was not the first time community members gathered to discuss Dye and Mackey. Bloomington United, an independent group that resists hate activity in the city, held a meeting on June 12 to discuss the allegations.

Representatives of city government, IU, the IU Police Department, Bloomington’s Jewish community, the LGBTQ community and interested citizens tried to determine how best to address white supremacy in Bloomington in the short and long term.

Rabbi Brian Besser of Congregation Beth Shalom said while he was sensitive to any incidents of bigotry, he advocated restraint in this situation since protesters "getting out of hand" could reinforce a narrative that white supremacists are the ones receiving abuse.

“Not all responses to hate situations require the same response,” Besser said. ‘It’s not a one size fits all.”

Besser said the group needed to make sure the market continues to be a place where people of different political backgrounds can peacefully interact.

David Hummons is the director of community and student engagement for the IU Office of the Vice President for Diversity, Equity and Multicultural Affairs. He said he believed in the concept of “Love thy neighbor” but questioned what the farmers’ market would do if people felt they are being threatened.

“My whole thing would be love and all that, but if someone went too far with me, I wouldn’t be the best nonviolent model,” Hummons said.

Members decided Bloomington United would maintain a presence at the farmers’ market in the area for free speech and flyering called Information Alley. The group will continue to meet in coming weeks to come up with long term solutions to address white supremacy in Bloomington.

Schooner Creek Farms, Bloomington United and protestors all showed up to Saturday’s farmers market. People carried signs reading "Bloomington says no to white supremacy" and "Don't buy veggies from Nazis."

Some of the people who protested against Schooner Creek Farm spoke at Monday’s meeting. One woman refused to give her name because she said she had been threatened and had her photo taken for speaking out.

“So I want you to take a good — excuse my language — fucking hard look at this dyke because if I die, you're going to know why,” she said.

Will Staley said no matter how abhorrent some people's beliefs may be, they are still protected by the Constitution.

"No matter how uncomfortable certain ideas, groups or people may seem to us or make us feel, we have to look at the bigger picture," he said.

A man who only gave his first name, Daniel, said to allow Identity Evropa members to organize is to believe they will never gain power.

"I'm of Jewish ancestry," he said. "If they get power again, I'm gone."

Several people asked the city to explore legal options for getting rid of Schooner Creek Farm, citing an incident where two Virginia police officers were fired for their ties to white supremacist groups. Others asked for a large community forum to discuss the issue.

The final speaker was Vauhxx Booker, a Bloomington activist who ran for an at-large seat in the Bloomington City Council this year. Booker said he decided to come down to City Hall after he became angry watching the public broadcast of the meeting.

He read a section of Martin Luther King Jr.’s “Letter from a Birmingham Jail,” which criticized white moderates for giving more value to law and order than racial justice.

“You have to be cognizant when you stand up here and you talk about the First Amendment that it's literally a document that was written by white men who believed that they could enslave me,” he said.

Marcia Veldman is the program and facility coordinator for Bloomington’s Parks and Recreation Department. She said the advisory council works with the farmers’ market but will not make any final decisions.

The council is still considering its options, Veldman said, and the farmers’ market will review all comments made at Monday’s meeting.

Council chair Bruce McCallister said the power of the council is limited, and people can ultimately decide where they spend their money.

"What I know for sure is the power to impact this issue is with the community," he said.
Let's work together to make the Jew leave! 8-)

Will Williams

Re: White activism at Bloomington IN in the news

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:11 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:https://www.idsnews.com/article/2019/06 ... llegations

In this headline, a Jew says:
‘If they get power again, I'm gone’ : Bloomington reacts to farmers’ market white supremacist allegations
BY ELLEN HINE
Published Jun 18, 2019 9:47 pm
[...]
We'll see if the Indiana Daily Student believes in free speech, or if my comment is blocked like at other piddly blogs lately.:
---
Will Williams • a few seconds ago
Hold on, this is waiting to be approved by Indiana Daily Student.
"Nazi vegetables?" Really?

"If they get power again, I'm gone.’" Gone to where? When "they (presumably, the straight White American majority)" were in control, the nation was better off than now with all of the protected minority groups in coalition against that shrinking White majority
. http://www.natall.com
---