Starvation in Communist Countries Because of Lysenkoism

N567

Starvation in Communist Countries Because of Lysenkoism

Post by N567 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:15 am

While the Russians before the Russian Revolution of 1917 were starving because of the bad weather caused by the winter in Russia, there was, from that time to the present, an abundance of food in France and the UK because they invented several food processing and agricultural technologies in order to have a food supply even during winter. The Russians at that time, on the other hand, were devout Orthodox Christians and prayed to God for food, and when this caused nothing to happen, because there is no God, they blamed Capitalism rather than religion for their problems, became Communist, and started a revolution, though turning Communist did not solve their problems because a Communist named Trofim Lysenko convinced the Soviet government to adopt his fraudulent theory of Lysenkoism in their agriculture which claims that all plants are equal just like all humans are equal, and all that needs to be done to enable plants to grow in harsh winter conditions is to broadcast Communist propaganda near the plants using radios. This stupid idea was also adopted by other Communist countries like China, Cuba, North Korea, and Vietnam and all these Communist countries had famines as a result. Below is a list of food processing and agricultural technologies invented in France and the UK in order to provide a supply of food even during winter:

France:

Preserves - food stored in jars to prevent it from spoiling and give it a long shelf life. This was invented by Nicolas Appert in 1809.

UK:

Norfolk All-Season Crop Rotation - is a technique used to maintain a continuous crop yield in all weather conditions and without any great loss of soil fertility. This involves rotating turnips, barley, clover, rye, grass and wheat. This was invented by Charles Townshend in 1730.

Canned Food - food stored in tin cans to prevent it from spoiling and give it a long shelf life. This was invented by Peter Durand in 1810.

Greenhouse - a building used for growing crops in a climate controlled environment in order to allow the crops to grow in any weather condition. The building is made entirely of glass to allow sunlight inside and is equipped with irrigation systems to provide water for the plants and heating systems to keep the plants warm. This was invented by Joseph Paxton in 1832.

Meat Bouillon Cubes – cubes of meat extracted and refined to the point of edibility from decayed animal carcasses. This was invented by Justus von Liebig in 1840.

Will Williams

Re: Starvation in Communist Countries Because of Lysenkoism

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:43 pm

N567 wrote:... The Russians at that time, on the other hand, were devout Orthodox Christians and prayed to God for food, and when this caused nothing to happen, because there is no God, they blamed Capitalism rather than religion for their problems, became Communist...
Ah! The three "C's". Blame one, blame them all.

Lysenkoism aside, Jews are at the root of all three world views. Whites will be much better off following a fourth:
Cosmotheism
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/04/co ... kes-sense/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

N567

Post by N567 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:30 am

Will Williams wrote:
N567 wrote:... The Russians at that time, on the other hand, were devout Orthodox Christians and prayed to God for food, and when this caused nothing to happen, because there is no God, they blamed Capitalism rather than religion for their problems, became Communist...
Ah! The three "C's". Blame one, blame them all.

Lysenkoism aside, Jews are at the root of all three world views. Whites will be much better off following a fourth: Cosmotheism
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/04/co ... kes-sense/
Thank you for that link. The reality is that Cosmotheism is an application of the scientific method based on the principles of human enhancement. I believe there are 2 key principles that are the foundation of cosmotheism:

1.) Abstinence - from addictive behaviors like sex addiction, consumerism, caffeine addiction, alcoholism, smoking addiction, drug addiction, and gambling addiction and abstinence from sexual deviancy such as that committed by the LGBT and pedophiles in order to improve biological performance and become more powerful.

2.) Transhumanism - methods for enhancing performance and extending human life such as Performance Enhancing Exercises called Compound Lifts, Performance Enhancing Exercise Equipment, Performance Enhancing Drugs, Performance Enhancing Supplements, Transplantation, Cloning, Stem Cells, Genetic Engineering, Synthetic Biology, and Bionics.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:09 am

N567 wrote:
1.) Abstinence - from addictive behaviors like sex addiction, consumerism, caffeine addiction, alcoholism, smoking addiction, drug addiction, and gambling addiction and abstinence from sexual deviancy such as that committed by the LGBT and pedophiles in order to improve biological performance and become more powerful.
Sorry, but I am beginning to detect the faint but distinct smell of Christian fundie-min-dal-ism here. All real
Caucasian innovators - be they scientists, philosophers, or movers-&-shakers in the real world - did not or
would not be so brazen as to how to "enforce" personal behavior in an overall real-world view. Chancellor
Hitler, George Lincoln Rockwell, or William Pierce for that manner and matter, did not "preach" to anyone
or anything. Each in their on unique way, offered an alternative that would appeal to Caucasians on a personal
basis...no preaching involved, thank you.

No need for "thumping" anything. I will leave "abstinence" to those who cannot do their own thinking and
who would prefer to defer personal responsibility to others.

N567

Post by N567 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:02 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:Sorry, but I am beginning to detect the faint but distinct smell of Christian fundie-min-dal-ism here. All real
Caucasian innovators - be they scientists, philosophers, or movers-&-shakers in the real world - did not or
would not be so brazen as to how to "enforce" personal behavior in an overall real-world view. Chancellor
Hitler, George Lincoln Rockwell, or William Pierce for that manner and matter, did not "preach" to anyone
or anything. Each in their on unique way, offered an alternative that would appeal to Caucasians on a personal
basis...no preaching involved, thank you.

No need for "thumping" anything. I will leave "abstinence" to those who cannot do their own thinking and
who would prefer to defer personal responsibility to others.
I do not believe in God, so I am not a Christian fundamentalist, and I believe abstinence is a personal choice, information posted on what harmful substances are to be avoided serve as a guideline on how to improve biological performance and become more powerful but people cannot be forced to act against their biological instincts which are determined by DNA and environmental factors because they will just fake obedience and secretly violate the rules. This is why the prohibition did not work, there were too many people secretly buying and consuming alcohol. The only way to encourage abstinence is to destroy the Jewish controlled government, education, corporations, and media in order to stop the promotion of degeneracy.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:40 am

N567 wrote: This is why the prohibition did not work, there were too many people secretly buying and consuming alcohol. The only way to encourage abstinence is to destroy the Jewish controlled government, education, corporations, and media in order to stop the promotion of degeneracy.
I enjoy "spirits" myself and of the opinion that simply because Jews are involved with it does not automatically
demean the product. That is my own personal choice. Those who wish to "abstain" are free to do so. I was not
around during the Prohibition Era but if I were, I would have much preferred lifting a glass in a "speakeasy"
rather than bending a knee in a "holier than thou" sanctimonious church.

N567

Post by N567 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:34 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:I enjoy "spirits" myself and of the opinion that simply because Jews are involved with it does not automatically demean the product. That is my own personal choice. Those who wish to "abstain" are free to do so. I was not around during the Prohibition Era but if I were, I would have much preferred lifting a glass in a "speakeasy" rather than bending a knee in a "holier than thou" sanctimonious church.
Me neither, I find religious services boring and full of lies and the only reason I abstain is because I believe in the principle of biological supremacy where we try to optimize our biological performance.

Interestingly, Jewish leftist leaders deliberately allow and even encourage people to engage in degenerate, addictive behaviors so that their health will weaken and they will not have the strength to rebel.

N567

Post by N567 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:31 am

The Communists also opposed scientific progress and banned scientific research that was against Communist ideology.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppresse ... viet_Union