White activism in the news Apr-Oct 2019

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at St. Louis in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:24 am

https://www.kmov.com/news/stomp-a-racis ... 3e0e9.html
'Stomp a racist;' signs popping up in Tower Grove South area raise safety concerns
Kim St Onge Posted May 17, 2019

SOUTH ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) - Red signs are appearing in the Tower Grove South area calling on people to "stomp a racist" and "punch a racist."

The signs started popping up last weekend. No one knows who put them there. Alderwoman Megan Green, who represents the area, says the signs are in response to the white supremacist group 'Patriot Front' posting flyers around the area in an attempt, she believes, to recruit new members.

The red signs also call on people to "destroy Patriot Front."

“Anything that is letting Patriot Front know that we will not tolerate white supremacy in our community and we will not tolerate hate groups I think is good," said Green.

Chris White says he has lived in South City for 30 years and this is the first time he has seen anything like this.

“I hope the officers out here settle this because we all need to get together and have St. Louis come back as a good city," said White.

He believes something should be done to fight back against this, but feels strongly that violence isn't the answer.

A few days after the red signs popped up, Community Power Network St. Louis began posting its own flyers up around the area.

The anti-fascist group says it supports the use of violence against 'fascist entities.' The group sent News 4 this statement:

"First, we would like to commend the militants who put up the original yard signs encouraging violence against the fascist organization Patriot Front. In this country, where state repression comes down hard on any who resist the ruling class and those that uphold it, we see those signs as a courageous first step into militant anti-fascism and defending our working class neighborhoods.

We find it troubling that there is concern surrounding calls for violence against Patriot Front and fascists in general. Patriot Front, from Charlottesville to Austin, have used violence against oppressed nationalities and antifascist activists in working class neighborhoods, in their homes and in organizational spaces. Fascism, and Patriot Front are no different. If you read their manifesto, they seek to violently repress oppressed nationalities and the working class. To hold signs at protests or to sing songs never has and never will end fascism. Defense against fascists is not solely for the individual being attacked and not solely reactive. There must be collective proactive or offensive measures taken against fascists. We hold that peaceful, liberal protesters both aid and serve fascism at the end of the day. We urge everybody sick of the passive, Democrat "activist" dead-end road, to militantly organize against fascism in your neighborhood! We are more than willing to assist and work with anybody serious about defending their working class neighborhoods from all those that exploit and abuse us daily."

News 4 also reached out to St. Louis City police and asked if there are concerns about this hate group and is waiting to hear back.

According to Southern Poverty Law Center, there are at least 24 hate groups in Missouri.
And "Antifa" isn't one of those "hate groups." Straight from the horse's mouth on this:
Why doesn't the SPLC list antifa as a hate group?
The SPLC condemns violence in all its forms, including the violent acts of far-left street movements like antifa (short for anti-fascist). But the propensity for violence, though present in many hate groups, is not among the criteria for listing. Also, antifa groups do not promote hatred based on race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or gender identity (see criteria above).
Note no condemnation of open threats of violence by antifa in this article.

Posted because Patriot Front activists have been active in the St. Louis area.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Re: White activism in the news Apr-Oct 2019

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:17 pm

I do not know if this is anyone's idea of White activism
here at White Bio. However, I do not have a problem with it.
I of course did not participate and have no ties to NSM.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lgbt-pride-m ... 26604.html

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:45 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:I do not know if this is anyone's idea of White activism
here at White Bio. However, I do not have a problem with it.
I of course did not participate and have no ties to NSM.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lgbt-pride-m ... 26604.html
Reportedly waving placards (saying what, I don't know), marching around giving stiff-arm salutes while wearing swastika armbands, and allegedly urinating on an Israeli flag by an outfit now being led by some Black with a Jewish surname leaves me doubtful that this is White activism. Didn't this Black vow to dismantle NSM? Perhaps he is by using Hollyweird caricatures of "Nazis."

But let's say for argument's sake that it is White activism. In that case, they're doing a very poor job if the story posted is 100% true. Which I also doubt, considering it comes from Jewhoo or one of their "approved" sources! Consider how the story linked 1000s of stampeding fags/dykes/their sycophants spooked by gunshots that never happened in one city with 10 or so Whites simply marching around in another. This one is loaded with sensational allegations. Where's the truth? It's hard to say.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Iowa City in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:50 am

https://littlevillagemag.com/white-supr ... orth-side/
https://www.press-citizen.com/story/new ... 434007001/
White supremacist flyers distributed on Iowa City’s north side
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by Paul Brennan

Flyers promoting the neo-Nazi National Alliance started appearing on Iowa City’s north side Monday night.

A resident out for a walk along the 900 block of N Governor Street spotted one of the flyers on the sidewalk. It was contained in the sort of clear, plastic bag used to deliver newspapers, and wrapped around an April issue of Little Village magazine (which is not distributed door-to-door, nor in plastic bags). Although that resident only saw one flyer, there were others.

“There was a call for service (19095840) last night (6/10/2019) at 5:58 p.m. regarding multiple flyers found in the Prairie Du Chein/Buresh/Oaklawn area,” the Iowa City Police Department told Little Village by email.

An identical flyer was distributed in the same manner in the Wetherby Park neighborhood in January 2018. That time, the flyers were wrapped around Davenport-based River Cities’ Reader, a free monthly newspaper.

It should go without saying, but neither River Cities’ Reader nor Little Village has any connection to the National Alliance, beyond reporting on the hate group. But both are available for free, and both add enough weight to allow the single-page flyers to be easily tossed into people’s yards.

The National Alliance is a white supremacist group founded in West Virginia in 1970. The {now-discredited} Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) describes the group as “Explicitly genocidal in its ideology,” and notes, “NA materials call for the eradication of the Jews and other races and the creation of an all-white homeland.”
Love Your Race was all it said
Love Your Race was all it said
NA flyer + LV ballast.jpg (106.1 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
National Alliance flyer and the issue of Little Village it was wrapped around. Found on N Governor Street, June 10, 2019. — Jav Ducker/Little Village

For decades, the National Alliance was considered one of the most dangerous white supremacist groups in the country, but over the last 20 years, it has largely fallen apart. The original leadership died, new leaders fought among themselves and its membership numbers collapsed. Currently, the group does little but sell white supremacist books and paraphernalia to its few remaining supporters.

At least one of those supporters lives in the Davenport area, and Little Village has been distributed in the Quad Cities since August 2018. {LV is infesting the Quad Cities? Where?}

James Lee Mathias has been a member of the National Alliance since 2000, according to the {discredited} SPLC. He was arrested in Davenport two weeks after the flyers were distributed in Wetherby Park, when police officers responded to reports of a man putting white supremacist flyers on cars at a high school sports facility. The flyers were the same as the ones that were distributed in Iowa City in 2018 and this week.

Mathias was carrying a concealed handgun, and was arrested for possessing a firearm on school property. {Still the same old lies. The truth is that I turned myself in once I became aware an arrest warrant existed. The Iowa supreme court has taken this issue before them now, on their own initiative, and the outcome has yet to be adjudicated.}

It’s not illegal to distribute white supremacist or neo-Nazi literature, but ICPD does keep track of flyers like the ones distributed on the north side, according to Public Information Officer Sgt. Derek Frank. {Why? Have the cops aspirations for becoming the Stasi?}

“[T]his information will be included in our database and passed on to the FBI for their tracking purposes, as well,” Frank said.
From the Press-Citizen:
Brennan figured the publications {Little Village} were picked to add weight to the mailer so the deliverer could throw the propaganda from the safety of their vehicle.
About time someone put that degenerate rag to good use!

Colin

Post by Colin » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:58 am

Good work. I judge the success of the operation by how many were not turned in.

Volker Zorn

Re: White activism Watertown, NY

Post by Volker Zorn » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:40 pm

There is a Registered Supporter of the NEW ORDER who is getting on in years, and is not as mobile as he was when he was younger - but he does not use that as an excuse for inactivity. Rather, he targets businesses and institutions for the postal distribution of NS material. He gets the addresses from the Internet.

Our comrade likes to send material to cafes, restaurants, fire stations, barber shops and other places where people may gather for informal conversation. He reasons that that way, the literature he sends out will reach a maximum audience, if the recipient shares it with other people in his establishment.

Recently, he sent about three dozen packets to the quiet White community of Watertown, in upstate New York. One result of his efforts was an article on WWNY television, which also appeared on their website.

Source: https://www.wwnytv.com/2019/06/11/appar ... usinesses/
Apparent neo-Nazi group sends letters to Watertown businesses

Neo-Nazi letters

By Diane Rutherford | June 11, 2019 at 5:53 PM EDT - Updated June 12 at 7:21 AM

WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWNY) - At least four businesses in Watertown have received letters that appear to be from a neo-Nazi group.

The Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based group, called New Order, is calling for “white pride.”

The owner of Tarot Cafe in downtown Watertown received the letter titled “White and Proud!”

It begins by saying, “There is a lot of talk these days about Black pride, Jewish pride, Hispanic pride - even ‘gay’ pride. In fact, there is only one major segment of the population which is not encouraged to take pride in its heritage and in the achievements of its ancestors. That group is the White race.”

The letter comes as Watertown prepares to celebrate gay pride later this month, and after a local man posted on Facebook a call for a mass shooting at the celebrations.

Tarot Cafe owner Seth Hill, whose business is participating in the celebration, was angry and sad to receive such a letter.

“Now more than ever, I need to be an activist and this is why I am a part of all of these different events and Pride in Watertown," Hill said, "and I need to not be silenced and stick up for who I am and why I do this and be a voice for people who can’t be heard.”

We’ve learned at least three other businesses have received similar mailings. It was not clear Tuesday night whether all of the businesses have ties to the upcoming pride celebrations, and if not, why the businesses received the mailings.

Hill said he notified police.
It is interesting to note that the homosexual café owner appears to be White. The "White & Proud!" leaflet does not attack or criticize homosexuals, yet the owner says that he feels threatened by the mailing. Apparently, his default position is to side against his ethnicity, solely based on his sexual orientation.

We also note that the reporter calls the mass-produced leaflets "letters," evidently wishing to suggest that there was something personal in the owner receiving the material; there was not: the leaflets were mailed to people who were personally unknown to the sender.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism Watertown, NY

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:18 am

Volker Zorn wrote:There is a Registered Supporter of the NEW ORDER who is getting on in years, and is not as mobile as he was when he was younger - but he does not use that as an excuse for inactivity. Rather, he targets businesses and institutions for the postal distribution of NS material. He gets the addresses from the Internet

We also note that the reporter calls the mass-produced leaflets "letters," evidently wishing to suggest that there was something personal in the owner receiving the material; there was not: the leaflets were mailed to people who were personally unknown to the sender.
This White man has shown others a great example of activism that uses the internet effectively. Well done!

Chairman Williams' latest "they can't make White babies" flyer could be made into a postcard....

Will Williams

Re: White activism at Iowa City in the news

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:09 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:https://littlevillagemag.com/white-supr ... orth-side/
https://www.press-citizen.com/story/new ... 434007001/
White supremacist flyers distributed on Iowa City’s north side
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by Paul Brennan

Flyers promoting the neo-Nazi National Alliance started appearing on Iowa City’s north side Monday night.

A resident out for a walk along the 900 block of N Governor Street spotted one of the flyers on the sidewalk. It was contained in the sort of clear, plastic bag used to deliver newspapers, and wrapped around an April issue of Little Village magazine (which is not distributed door-to-door, nor in plastic bags). Although that resident only saw one flyer, there were others.

“There was a call for service (19095840) last night (6/10/2019) at 5:58 p.m. regarding multiple flyers found in the Prairie Du Chein/Buresh/Oaklawn area,” the Iowa City Police Department told Little Village by email.

An identical flyer was distributed in the same manner in the Wetherby Park neighborhood in January 2018. That time, the flyers were wrapped around Davenport-based River Cities’ Reader, a free monthly newspaper.

It should go without saying, but neither River Cities’ Reader nor Little Village has any connection to the National Alliance, beyond reporting on the hate group. But both are available for free, and both add enough weight to allow the single-page flyers to be easily tossed into people’s yards.

The National Alliance is a white supremacist group founded in West Virginia in 1970. The {now-discredited} Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) describes the group as “Explicitly genocidal in its ideology,” and notes, “NA materials call for the eradication of the Jews and other races and the creation of an all-white homeland.”
NA flyer + LV ballast.jpg
National Alliance flyer and the issue of Little Village it was wrapped around. Found on N Governor Street, June 10, 2019. — Jav Ducker/Little Village

For decades, the National Alliance was considered one of the most dangerous white supremacist groups in the country, but over the last 20 years, it has largely fallen apart. The original leadership died, new leaders fought among themselves and its membership numbers collapsed. Currently, the group does little but sell white supremacist books and paraphernalia to its few remaining supporters.

At least one of those supporters lives in the Davenport area, and Little Village has been distributed in the Quad Cities since August 2018. {LV is infesting the Quad Cities? Where?}

James Lee Mathias has been a member of the National Alliance since 2000, according to the {discredited} SPLC. He was arrested in Davenport two weeks after the flyers were distributed in Wetherby Park, when police officers responded to reports of a man putting white supremacist flyers on cars at a high school sports facility. The flyers were the same as the ones that were distributed in Iowa City in 2018 and this week.

Mathias was carrying a concealed handgun, and was arrested for possessing a firearm on school property. {Still the same old lies. The truth is that I turned myself in once I became aware an arrest warrant existed. The Iowa supreme court has taken this issue before them now, on their own initiative, and the outcome has yet to be adjudicated.}

It’s not illegal to distribute white supremacist or neo-Nazi literature, but ICPD does keep track of flyers like the ones distributed on the north side, according to Public Information Officer Sgt. Derek Frank. {Why? Have the cops aspirations for becoming the Stasi?}

“[T]his information will be included in our database and passed on to the FBI for their tracking purposes, as well,” Frank said.
======

I've had a little fun commenting under this hit piece. Others should also. What's below is from NV.org comment: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/06/wi ... ment-24458
---
WILL WILLIAMS
14 JUNE, 2019 AT 2:01 PM — REPLY
I’d just put a comment at this news site where a report about Alliance pamphleteering in Iowa went up yesterday that contains this:

The National Alliance is a white supremacist group founded in West Virginia in 1970. The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) describes the group as “Explicitly genocidal in its ideology,” and notes, “NA materials call for the eradication of the Jews and other races and the creation of an all-white homeland.”

https://littlevillagemag.com/white-supr ... nt-2047826+
======

I checked at that site today to see followup comments and found that mine had been removed due to a violation of the reader comment policy.

Since I’m used to having my comments removed from these piddly “news” sites, I saved it:

Will Williams Jun 12, 2019 at 6:40 pm
The message of LOVE YOUR RACE, along with the profile of a pretty girl and a Web address, doesn’t strike me as being “supremacist,” or “dangerous,” or “neo-Nazi” at all. It’s certainly not “explicitly genocidal,” or any of the other buzz terms used by the disgraced “hate” experts at the so-called Southern Poverty Law Center or by “investigative journalists” who quote them. How much longer will the dim-witted among us keep believing that? Go to NATALL.Com, or go here and read about the SPLC: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/01/a- ... -the-splc/

There is no “reader comment policy” posted at this “news” site, and I notice that a couple of other pro-Alliance comments were unceremoniously removed, shunted down the Memory Hole without even saying that they were “removed due to the reader comment policy.” Several other pro-NA comments have gone up under where I’d commented, so I suppose it’s time for the LittleVillageMag site to close comments. :o}

I’ll try to post what’s below, pointing the paper’s readers to NATALL.COM, at least. Others should comment there while you still can.

Will Williams says:
Jun 14, 2019 at 12:51 pm
I can’t imagine what it was in my comment here that caused it to be “removed due to a violation of reader comment policy.” I don’t see any reader comment policy at this site.

As Chairman of the National Alliance I must ask if LittleVillageMag’s comment policy grants the Right of Reply to those who have been severely criticized at its public media site, using the same venue where that criticism was published? To describe the ideology of the National Alliance as “explicitly genocidal and that we “call for the eradication of jews and other races” is so factually inaccurate, that, in fairness, under time-honored Right of Reply doctrine that legitimate publishers recognize, I should be allowed to question these claims in the same venue where the criticism was published. I’m not holding my breath to be granted that right here, but at least inquisitive truth-seekers who read the original LVM smear can go to the Website that is shown on the pictured LOVE YOUR RACE “hate” flier for some balance to the story, and decide for themselves whether the SPLC is a reliable source to be quoted by anyone about anyone else, especially the National Alliance.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Taurenga NZ in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:05 am

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti ... d=12238727
'Alright to be white': White supremacist flyers delivered to Tauranga houses
9 Jun, 2019 4:40pm

White supremacist flyers have been dropped in Tauranga mailboxes - leaving residents appalled and police investigating.

The flyer, headlined "It's alright to be white", points readers to the website of an extremist group that promotes white supremacy.

The ideology of the group, which the Bay of Plenty Times has chosen not to name, was defined as Neo-Nazi by the Southern Poverty Law Centre in the United States.

Ōtumoetai resident Marg said she was appalled to find the flyer in her mailbox last week.

"I kept it because my son is taking it to college to show his social studies teacher. He's appalled, as are we all."

Her neighbours also received the flyer but no one had seen who delivered it.

"We have an Indian family and several Māori families just up the road, I hate that they might now feel unsafe."

"No one's seen them doing it so we assume it's done in the dark."

Marg said she had lived in Tauranga for 10 years and although the city was quite white and middle class, the flyer came as a surprise.

"I never thought of it as a place where white supremacist types would live. And, if they did live here, that they would think it is okay to spread such vile and racist stuff.

"We have an Indian family and several Māori families just up the road, I hate that they might now feel unsafe."

She said she had not reported it to the police as she knew someone from the Pillans Point area reported it earlier in the week.

Another Tauranga resident told Newshub he received the flyer today and had reported it to the police.

A police media spokeswoman confirmed a complaint had been made about a leaflet containing concerning material found in a letterbox in Ōtumoetai, Tauranga.

The spokeswoman said police were assessing the report and urged anyone who may have found similar material to contact them on 105.

The flyer called for white people to awake and "save the white race".

"You have no need to say 'sorry' because you are Nature's Finest," the leaflet said.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Terre Haute IN in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:20 am

https://www.mywabashvalley.com/news/res ... 2067084963
Residents respond to white supremacist flyers found in yards
By: Lily Pesavento

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 06:28 PM EDT

Updated: Jun 11, 2019 07:47 AM EDT

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) - A homeowner on Center Street, who wishes to remain anonymous, claims white supremacist flyers were thrown into his and other neighbors yards over the weekend.

"The one that was actually on my yard, right there, was actually just a big swastika sticker that said, white power get some." he said.

He contacted the civil justice group, Wabash Valley in Solidarity.

"I got the news when I was sitting in conversation with two other inter-faith council of the Wabash valley members. I am also a member of the inter-faith council of the Wabash Valley," said Sister Barbara Battista a Sister of Providence and Justice Promoter.

"I was sitting with a Muslim woman and a Jewish woman and myself. So the three of us sitting there having good conversation," she explained. "And then to learn that there are these hateful anti-semitic white supremacist flyers being distributed."

In response to these materials, the group will hold a vigil on Wednesday at 5pm in front of the Courthouse, in partnership with the Terre Haute NAACP and other organizations.

"No one is born bad or evil it is a learned response," said Terre Haute NAACP President Sylvester Edwards."So the people who is doing this are people that are lost within the community and they're looking for people who are also lost."

Terre Haute Police responded to the calls from homeowners, but because nothing was damaged and no laws broken, no report was filed.

This homeowner says he doesn't feel threatened, he just worries about possible escalation.

"And it was definitely recruitment. It definitely wasn't any kind of get out of our neighborhood. But I definitely feel like they are on the rise," he explained. "And the way that the world is right now, when they get complimented as very fine people by people on television, that emboldens them that it's okay to you know express hate."
Was the "anonymous homeowner" frightened by Jewish propagandists for all the decades of his life regarding White activists (those evil white 'supremacists' as the tone of this and so many other articles excrete) that it's believed there's going to be some sort of "possible escalation"--and for that reason refuses to give out his name?

Do such men (and in this case I use the term rather loosely) have the courage to even look at themselves in the mirror every day? The White race badly needs a breeding program to eliminate these kinds of spineless characters from our gene pool.