It is currently Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:54 pm


Latest Bulletin

Informal discussions
  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

PhuBai68

  • Posts: 357
  • Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm
  • Location: Pickens County, SC

Re: Latest Bulletin

PostMon Jun 03, 2019 8:35 pm

Received my Bulletin today and just finished perusing through it.
Found a few really interesting points in it •••
~ the Chairman losing his CCW rights; coming originally from Negro and mud infested New Jersey where only those in L.E./politically connected can ever even think about a carry handgun for self defense and having worked in "the projects" in North Bergen, West New York, Union City, Englewood, Teaneck, Hackensack, Passaic and Paterson (the last five heavily - like everyone! Negro infested) I believe he hasn't much concern in Laurel Bloomery in regards to safety HOWEVER it just shows (I was thinking about this while stacking wood) "just how" certain states step on our Bill of Rights and no one complains or if they do they're shouted down. We now have "hate speech", gun rights squashed, search & seizure, confiscating money/property.
Look at Cuomo's New York ••• a semi-automatic rifle I believe is allowed only ONE of the following (according to my son) a) detachable magazine b) pistol grip or thumbhole stock c) muzzle brake/flash hider/threaded barrel ••• which makes his somewhat collectible and sought after special edition Ruger TNZ 10/22 banned.
Image

~ being prepared for self defense. Sadly I sold at auction many beautiful firearms (all safe queens more or less) since there were only maybe four I used regularly for hunting. I did keep some of my when TSHTF weapons.
Sadly, mainly do to weight and NOT going to the range anymore sold 3,000 of mil surplus 7.62 NATO (South African, Portuguese, Australian) for less than half what it was actually worth BUT less than I had paid for it.
~ friends and talking racial views. Tough one there so i'm going to relate a true story:
My really good friend, I'll call him Frank and he has three sons.
Frank's father is German-American and Frank's mother is German-German (war bride of sorts) and Frank is a stocky, tough ironworker with the iciest, piercing blue eyes you've ever seen.
Frank is the most Negro detesting man possibly in NJ, despises them.
He was a foreman on a job and a black apprentice says to him, "See dis skin? It's fireproof."
Frank thinks, "Maybe but I sure as s**t can make you quit." - which he did BTW.
Frank's wife is Norwegian - first generation American born with flaxen, almost white hair and light blue eyes.
No surprise all of the boys are fair haired (close to strawberry blonde) and blue eyed.
Frank's oldest (we're talking YEARS BACK now) goes off to college (we'll call him Ed) and meets a Japanese (from Japan) girl and they become an item.
This goes on all through college and basically they're together long afterwards until the government is about to deport her because student visa is up so they get married.
Bigoted Frank on this, "At least he didn't bring home a shine. How can you not love her? She's smart, she's pretty. she's polite."
Frank's second son (we'll call him Jim) goes off to the same very famous college, graduates and is being jerked around by the spoiled "little daddy's girl" type prima donnas in New Jersey and recently ended up with a Chinese-American girl.
Yeah! What's with the yellow fever?
Third son (we'll call Pete) I believe is with a normal white American girl (Frank really hasn't mentioned much) as far as I know.
Frank mentioned (couple years back) Ed's wife was expecting and when I said something to my wife like, "There's two races tainted." she kind of scoffed.
It's a tough row we're attempting to hoe.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.
Offline
User avatar

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 1460
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Latest Bulletin

PostTue Jun 04, 2019 12:25 am

The instructions for having your own stickers printed up are very useful.
Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back" stickers.
Offline
User avatar

PhuBai68

  • Posts: 357
  • Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm
  • Location: Pickens County, SC

Re: Latest Bulletin

PostWed Jun 05, 2019 1:49 pm

While looking for that meme to insert in another post I just made I came across some photos that made me think •••
post THAT information
in regards to the bulletin's statement about being able to defend self, family and others.
Heads up!
If you live in a free state (meaning NOT NJ, NY, CT, MA, CA, MY) you SHOULD get your C&R FFL.
You will be able to, just like before 1968, have firearms delivered right to your door.
Sure you're not going to order an AR, M1A or AK clone BUT you'll be able to order such firearms as former Soviet block weapons as TT-33, SKS, CZ-50, CZ-52, CZ-82, Mosin-Nagant, K-98k, other assorted military bolt rifles, German P-38/P-1 pistols plus many other "collectibles" that are non-military in origin.
Some of the ammo for these is fairly dirt cheap so easy to stock up.
Just a thought.

https://www.jgsales.com/c-r-guns-c-290. ... 95003aed1c

https://aimsurplus.com/firearm/handgun

https://www.centuryarms.com/surplus-cor ... o2teoobha0
It's not diversity, it's displacement.
Offline
User avatar

PhuBai68

  • Posts: 357
  • Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm
  • Location: Pickens County, SC

Re: Latest Bulletin

PostFri Jun 07, 2019 1:02 pm

I just received the latest Firearm News in today's mail.
I haven't read it yet but leafed through it, really nice article on the (underrated) M1Carbine.
Thinking maybe with his stint in Special Forces and working with indigenous troops maybe our chairman has some intimate knowledge of that little rifle in actual combat.
Anyway, just breezing through glancing at a few pictures (while on the phone BS'ing) I noticed that special German units in WWII actually prized that little carbine and were issued captured weapons.
Years back I remember that it was also a prized weapon among the French Foreign Legion.
This might be something to consider as a TSHTF rifle to have as opposed to a scary AK type clone or equally scary AR type.
It's light, it's handy, it has about half again the muzzle energy of a .357 revolver and it's as friendly looking as a Ruger 10/22.


http://gundata.org/cartridge/52/.30-m1-carbine/
It's not diversity, it's displacement.
Offline
User avatar

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 1460
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Latest Bulletin

PostSat Jun 08, 2019 12:57 am

PhuBai68 wrote:I just received the latest Firearm News in today's mail.
I haven't read it yet but leafed through it, really nice article on the (underrated) M1Carbine.
Thinking maybe with his stint in Special Forces and working with indigenous troops maybe our chairman has some intimate knowledge of that little rifle in actual combat.
Anyway, just breezing through glancing at a few pictures (while on the phone BS'ing) I noticed that special German units in WWII actually prized that little carbine and were issued captured weapons.
Years back I remember that it was also a prized weapon among the French Foreign Legion.
This might be something to consider as a TSHTF rifle to have as opposed to a scary AK type clone or equally scary AR type.
It's light, it's handy, it has about half again the muzzle energy of a .357 revolver and it's as friendly looking as a Ruger 10/22.


http://gundata.org/cartridge/52/.30-m1-carbine/
AR's and AK's might be scary to hoplophobic types, but wouldn't they also be scared of M1 Carbines as well?

For women and teenaged kids, this particular long gun and cartridge might be handy and easier for them to handle than those AR/AK's for immediate self-defense needs. Getting surplus M1 Carbine magazines is becoming more and more a challenge though, and some new production magazines may have quality control problems (cough cough China cough cough Korea cough cough). In any event, having a gun is much better than not having one!
Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back" stickers.
Offline

Colin

  • Posts: 164
  • Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: Latest Bulletin

PostMon Jun 24, 2019 11:54 pm

Just got my bulletin finally. Thank you Chairman for your thoughtful comments on my posted inquiry. I believe you hit the nail on the head. I also think it can serve as a warning about dealing with others who claim to be White Nationalist. There are a great deal of posers and fair weather activists out there and we have to be careful to not let them distract use from our cause. For all of you that help keep my spirits up and remain true to cause as Dr. Peirce laid out, thank you. You are a great treasure in these dark times.
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 2284
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Latest Bulletin

PostTue Jun 25, 2019 10:34 am

PhuBai68 wrote:[i]I just received the latest Firearm News in today's mail.
I haven't read it yet but leafed through it, really nice article on the (underrated) M1Carbine.
Thinking maybe with his stint in Special Forces and working with indigenous troops maybe our chairman has some intimate knowledge of that little rifle in actual combat...

Where I was SF Americans carried the CAR-15, a shortened version of the M-16. Sometimes I liked to carry the indirect fire M-79 grenade launcher. Eventually the two weapons were incorporated together into a single badassed weapon.
Image
Image

Image

But our Vietnamese troops carried the M-1 Carbine. Very efficient. This article tells the partial story: https://www.americanrifleman.org/articl ... n-vietnam/

A more interesting story is that of the M-1 carbine's North Carolinian inventor, here: https://www.ncmuseumofhistory.org/exhib ... e-williams
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 2284
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Latest Bulletin

PostTue Jun 25, 2019 10:49 am

Colin wrote:Just got my bulletin finally. Thank you Chairman for your thoughtful comments on my posted inquiry. I believe you hit the nail on the head. I also think it can serve as a warning about dealing with others who claim to be White Nationalist. There are a great deal of posers and fair weather activists out there and we have to be careful to not let them distract use from our cause. For all of you that help keep my spirits up and remain true to cause as Dr. Peirce laid out, thank you. You are a great treasure in these dark times.

I apologize for having to resend your BULLETIN. I thought your letter was a good one to respond to for the benefit of our other members. I'm glad you liked my response.

One purpose of our monthly Members BULLETIN is to encourage activism by giving positive examples of what our members are doing in their respective areas. Also, as important, is keeping our members' spirits up when they face all the attacks from our enemies and negative reactions from Whites who do not have the same sense of responsibility and urgency that we have. We will concentrate our efforts mostly with those perceptive, racially responsible few who find our truths attractive and are likely to join with us, not join the chorus of cowardly herd animals who stupidly call us names.
Offline
User avatar

PhuBai68

  • Posts: 357
  • Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm
  • Location: Pickens County, SC

Re: Latest Bulletin

PostFri Jul 12, 2019 8:52 am

Did the July "Bulletin" go out?

To be honest we were on vacation starting 6/26 until 7/5 and I didn't get the "Bulletin" in the big box of mail from the post office.
Side note: if you're going to travel Independence Day is fantastic for being on the interstates - very little truck traffic, seemed like no campers/motor homes and not that many cars as opposed to other days.

↑↑↑↑
Excellent reply above Will.
The latest "Firearm News" has a whole string of stories about firearms used in RVN from the M14 to the M16 to the XM177 (CAR) and foreign made select fire for SF's to NVA weapons - if you can find the time, great reading!
It's not diversity, it's displacement.
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 2284
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Latest Bulletin

PostFri Jul 12, 2019 11:18 am

PhuBai68 wrote:Did the July "Bulletin" go out?

To be honest we were on vacation starting 6/26 until 7/5 and I didn't get the "Bulletin" in the big box of mail from the post office.
Side note: if you're going to travel Independence Day is fantastic for being on the interstates - very little truck traffic, seemed like no campers/motor homes and not that many cars as opposed to other days.

↑↑↑↑
Excellent reply above Will.
The latest "Firearm News" has a whole string of stories about firearms used in RVN from the M14 to the M16 to the XM177 (CAR) and foreign made select fire for SF's to NVA weapons - if you can find the time, great reading!

Due to unavoidable delays the June BULLETIN wasn't mailed until yesterday, 7/11. But it covers our attendance at the Nationalist Solutions Conference june 28-30 and another Cosmotheist wedding that was performed here in early July.

Advancements in military small arms technology (electronics, GPS, drones, etc.) have advanced so much since we were in RVN I can't keep up with them.

We're firmly entrenched in the educational phase of revolution, raising awareness and racial consciousness among our people, for now, so we'll make the best of it in the face of increasing repression of our urgent message by Jewish watchdog groups, government, law enforcement and controlled media.

We're reaching more of our people today than ever before, but opposition has been ratcheted up. Any White is a "racist" now. That can't be all bad. :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to Team House

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests