White activism in the news Apr-Oct 2019

Jim Mathias

White activism at MPLS MN in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 16, 2019 1:27 am

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/loc ... 236159aab0
Couple calls out 'race mixing poster'
The headline of the flier is a bold question. Race-Mixing: Is this seriously what we want for our future?
Author: Adrienne Broaddus
Published: 7:18 PM CDT May 13, 2019
Updated: 7:18 PM CDT May 13, 2019
PRINCETON - A couple on a date in Princeton, north of the metro, said their picture was on a flier warning against mixed race relationships.

The headline of the flier is a bold question. Race-Mixing: Is this seriously what we want for our future?

It's followed by a photo with a black man and white woman gazing at each other. Underneath the photo, the following caption:

This picture, captured in our healthy northern town of Princeton, is the future that we can look forward to if good men and women do not take a stand against it. A future that is dark and where our descendants no longer look like us. The third line is in all caps with the message: Some of us still care. Love your own People.

Andre Benson of Crystal says he is in the man in the photo. He said the woman is his girlfriend Alanna Holida. Benson shared a post about the incident Sunday on Facebook. At the time of this writing the post had nearly 8,000 shares, 7.2 thousand comments and more than 10,000 responses.

The couple says it started Saturday. They were sitting by the side of the road when a red truck pulled up and the driver asked to take their photo.

“He was like, ‘Oh you guys are such a cute couple can I take your picture,’” Benson said.

The couple said after they declined posing for a photo, the man told him it was his constitutional right to take their picture because they were in a public place.

Princeton Chief of Police, Todd Frederick, said his officers were not able to find any physical documents posted around town.

“Nothing we have says that this didn’t happen. We don’t have enough information to determine what took place,” he said. “I tasked the country attorney and city attorney to see what criminal charges it would be. They can’t come up with anything criminal. Not sure what action we would take.”

The Chief added he received one call from a concerned member of the community insisting his department investigate. Frederick said he tried calling her back this afternoon with an update and the number was out of service.

Lee Gleason, Alanna’s father, said he is concerned about his family.

“I was scared for my daughter and her boyfriend for their safety. Who knows what could come of this. It is a scary thing to deal with,” he said. “I find this appalling. It’s unacceptable. Society is not like that anymore.”

Meanwhile, the allegations of racism were followed by outrage on social media.

Linda Kohlman, a retired pastor in the Twin Cites, is one of the thousands who shared the post.

She wrote, “This breaks my heart. Andre Bronson is one of the kindest, hardest-working young men I know. He is extremely talented musically and has not always had an easy life but has worked hard to further his talent and his education. I used to live in Princeton and still have many friends there - I hope they will speak up if they know this racist jerk and will let him know how wrong he is. And I hope others will do the same.”

If you have any information about this alleged incident, please contact Princeton police.
The cops and prosecutors really really REALLY tried to find a crime...but couldn't. Can we have an "awwwwww?"
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Re: White activism at Simpsonville SC in the news

Post by Colin » Thu May 16, 2019 8:36 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Colin wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:

They said it is in response to a photo that was sent around the student body showing a Hillcrest student holding a gun and a sign that said "We hang n-words for free."
So a picture of a gun is a threat... :roll: At least the cops (this time) chose to act rationally. Wow, some cops out there aren't tools of the Jew.
They are certainly throwing around that terrorist label alot now.
That sort of agitprop gets the college girls (of both sexes) panties in a bunch.

But otherwise, the girl could use some discipline. To wit, our policy is that we have nothing to say to non-Whites at this time; our message is aimed only at Whites. Teenaged girls would do better with our old "Don't Catch AIDS!" sticker.
Don'tcatchAIDS.jpg
Could that one be added to printable leaflets and stickers? We have 4 colleges and 10 highschool in this area that could use that message.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Simpsonville SC in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 16, 2019 11:02 pm

Colin wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:
Colin wrote:They are certainly throwing around that terrorist label alot now.
That sort of agitprop gets the college girls (of both sexes) panties in a bunch.

But otherwise, the girl could use some discipline. To wit, our policy is that we have nothing to say to non-Whites at this time; our message is aimed only at Whites. Teenaged girls would do better with our old "Don't Catch AIDS!" sticker.
Don'tcatchAIDS.jpg
Could that one be added to printable leaflets and stickers? We have 4 colleges and 10 highschool in this area that could use that message.
What a wonderful idea! Wish I had thought of it. One could reproduce it on neon-green cardstock to avoid the "vandalism" aspect that stickers invite. Perhaps our media coordinator would be kind to us and do as you suggest.

With updates, of course. :D
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Newport Beach CA in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 16, 2019 11:09 pm

https://ktla.com/2019/05/13/woman-charg ... gh-school/
Woman Charged With Vandalism After Allegedly Posting Nazi Flyers at Newport Beach High School
POSTED 12:58 PM, MAY 13, 2019, BY CINDY VON QUEDNOW

A woman has been charged with vandalism and graffiti after allegedly posting Nazi flyers near Fullerton College and a high school in Newport Beach, officials announced Monday.

Grace Elisabeth Ziesmer, 22, Fullerton, faces one misdemeanor count of vandalism under $400 and two misdemeanor counts of graffiti.

The charges stem from a March 4 incident when Ziesmer allegedly posted Nazi propaganda posters on city light poles near Fullerton College. She is also accused of posting the posters, which included swastikas, SS mottos and other Neo-Nazi statements, at Newport Harbor High School on March 11, authorities said.

The posters were posted at the high school about a week after a photo at a Costa Mesa house party showed students posing in a Nazi salute gathered around a swastika formed by red cups. The post went viral and drew criticism from the community. Students from Newport Harbor attended the party.

The Orange County District Attorney’s Office called posting Nazi propaganda a “hate incident.”

“I am not going to tolerate hate in Orange County,” Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer said in a statement.

Ziesmer, however, was not charged with a hate crime enhancement because of lack of evidence “that her conduct was directed at a particular victim for being Jewish,” the DA”s office said. “It could not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant’s conduct was directed at the schools because of their connection with the Jewish people or the Jewish religion, based on the evidence and interviews conducted in the case.”

Ziesmer is scheduled to appear in court on June 6. If convicted, she faces a maximum sentence of one year and six months in jail.

RELATED STORIES
‘A Swastika is Not a Joke’: Protesters Voice Outrage Over O.C. Nazi Party, Call for Unity Anne Frank’s Stepsister, Holocaust Survivor Speaks to Newport Teens Who Gave Nazi Salutes
It's nice to see young White woman into activism. It appears the Jew DA is going to put the hammer to her though.

WhiteHealer

Re: White activism in the news Apr-Oct 2019

Post by WhiteHealer » Fri May 17, 2019 1:12 am

Yes Jim it is encouraging to see women engaging in activism. It would have served her better to have been a member of the Alliance and been familiar with our beliefs and distributed our fliers. The Alliance shows it members the way to a smarter more effective approach to activism. Possibly when she is done with her stay in the gray bar hotel she could find her way to us. With out a doubt she will most likely be prohibited from associating with groups that advocate for healthy white people, instead made to attend classes that will attempt to "re-educate" her, to make her more tolerant to those whom are intolerant to us.

Whitehealer

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat May 18, 2019 1:21 am

WhiteHealer wrote:Yes Jim it is encouraging to see women engaging in activism. It would have served her better to have been a member of the Alliance and been familiar with our beliefs and distributed our fliers. The Alliance shows it members the way to a smarter more effective approach to activism. Possibly when she is done with her stay in the gray bar hotel she could find her way to us. With out a doubt she will most likely be prohibited from associating with groups that advocate for healthy white people, instead made to attend classes that will attempt to "re-educate" her, to make her more tolerant to those whom are intolerant to us.

Whitehealer
Once radicalized in the multiculti cesspool reality of California, is it possible to get "re-educated" to the Jewish Thought Police's point of view? I suppose it is possible--for those with weak characters. This Iron-cross wearing activist is going to be put through the legal and correctional wringer now, and we shall see how she handles it.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Grimsby UK in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun May 19, 2019 1:58 am

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-humber-48298757
Man faces trial over race hate offences and 'posting neo-Nazi stickers'
16 May 2019

A man is to go on trial accused of displaying neo-Nazi stickers and stirring up racial hatred.

Nathan Worrell, 46, from Grimsby, is charged with 11 race hate offences.

They relate to a number of stickers being posted in the North East Lincolnshire town between October 2017 and January 2018.

The stickers are alleged to bear Nazi insignia with captions including "White Pride: Combat 18 in the area" and "Diversity is white genocide".

Mr Worrell, of Scott Close, Grimsby, is also accused of possessing and distributing material with the words "Refugees not Welcome" and a number of other stickers featuring the SS imagery with the caption "Multiculturalism is genocide".

He faces five counts of publishing or distributing written material with intent to stir up racial hatred and six counts of possession of racially inflammatory material.

The trial is due to start on 29 July at Grimsby Crown Court.
Free speech, use it or lose it like British Whites have.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Merseyside, UK in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon May 20, 2019 3:36 am

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/ ... ide/13/05/
White racial loyalist pamphlets distributed in Merseyside
Jack Peat May 13, 2019

Leaflets describing “how to become a white {sic} racial loyalist” have been reported to the police in Bootle after they were found on doorsteps.

Mat Flusk contacted Merseyside police after finding pamphlets promoting The Creativity Movement which claims that the “biological existence” of the white {sic} race is under threat.

The pamphlet also says that the “White Race is responsible for all that which we call progress on this earth” and so it is “therefore logical and sensible to place supreme importance upon Race and to reject all ideas which fail to do so”.

In bold letters it states “our race is our religion” before making a plea for members at the church of the Creativity Movement.

Flusk, who posted a picture of the leaflets on Twitter, told HuffPost UK: “It’s not representative of where I grew up. There are pockets of racism as with any urban sprawl.

“What worries me about the leaflet is it’s not your usual rambling racist nonsense. You can imagine someone in a white collar job subscribing to such stuff and you’d have no idea.”

Merseyside Police said in a tweet it was aware of the leaflet and was “making enquiries”.
In an era of hatred for Whites all over the globe to the point where activists are nearly always investigated (and sometimes arrested) for publishing and distributing their thoughts, it's good to see those who will risk persecution for the sake of our people. They've got guts and heart--especially in places like the UK where they'll jail you for this.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon May 20, 2019 8:07 pm

So I was thinking, "I bet one of those Mepps Trouter kits (that I'm missing) could've slid under the front seat of my truck.
I do the hand under the seat and found it along with other "stuff".
"Stuff" I used to stick into those suitcases (24 & 30 packs) of beer at the supermarket awhile (quite awhile actually) back.
They have the old Laurel Bloomery address on them, could still slip them into cases of brew if the Sergeant Major, ahem! Captain so desires.
Attachments
20190520_194657_001.jpg
20190520_194657_001.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 3118 times
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon May 20, 2019 11:18 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:So I was thinking, "I bet one of those Mepps Trouter kits (that I'm missing) could've slid under the front seat of my truck.
I do the hand under the seat and found it along with other "stuff".
"Stuff" I used to stick into those suitcases (24 & 30 packs) of beer at the supermarket awhile (quite awhile actually) back.
They have the old Laurel Bloomery address on them, could still slip them into cases of brew if the Sergeant Major, ahem! Captain so desires.
You mean, like with these bottles?
Queer buds
Queer buds
bud light rainbow bottles.jpg (84.33 KiB) Viewed 3099 times
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/bud-l ... tles-trnd/