Canadian Politician Claims Gun Ban Incoming

Summaries and links to news items
Alex Ricks

Canadian Politician Claims Gun Ban Incoming

Post by Alex Ricks » Fri May 10, 2019 8:00 pm

On Thursday Tony Clement, an MP in the House of Commons, tweeted out that he was told on good authority that PM Trudeau was planning to push a new ban on firearms via an Order in Council (akin to an executive order). When Clement asked about the supposed ban in Parliament, Bill Blair, Minister of Border Security and Organized Crime Reduction, responded only saying that the Canadian government "[R]emains absolutely committed to taking all the measures that are effective in keeping Canadians safe." Blair has previously been tasked by PM Trudeau to look into a full ban on handguns and "assault weapons" according to thegunblog.ca (https://thegunblog.ca/2018/08/28/trudea ... t-weapons/)
https://twitter.com/TonyclementCPC/stat ... 9236488192
Attachments
MP Clement
MP Clement
image.jpg (191.53 KiB) Viewed 2363 times

Colin

Re: Canadian Politician Claims Gun Ban Incoming

Post by Colin » Fri May 10, 2019 11:03 pm

And freedom for White patriots dies in another country. When are we going to stand to protect and advance our people?

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat May 11, 2019 1:56 am

Colin wrote:And freedom for White patriots dies in another country. When are we going to stand to protect and advance our people?
Today sounds good to me. When each of us does something every day for Our Cause, even if it's handing out a single Alliance business card to a White we come in contact with or assisting the National Office in a project in a big or small way to name but a few actions, we're contributing towards putting us all on the path to achieving the creator's purpose. And isn't that the right thing to do with our lives?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Sat May 11, 2019 8:53 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Colin wrote:And freedom for White patriots dies in another country. When are we going to stand to protect and advance our people?
Today sounds good to me. When each of us does something every day for Our Cause, even if it's handing out a single Alliance business card to a White we come in contact with or assisting the National Office in a project in a big or small way to name but a few actions, we're contributing towards putting us all on the path to achieving the creator's purpose. And isn't that the right thing to do with our lives?
Yes, you are correct that there are those of us who are already standing up. I just get frustrated at the sheeple, and wonder when enough is enough and they will wake up. When they do things like this, there should be crowds in the streets protesting, yet we see nothing.

Alex Ricks

Post by Alex Ricks » Sat May 11, 2019 11:58 am

Colin wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:
Yes, you are correct that there are those of us who are already standing up. I just get frustrated at the sheeple, and wonder when enough is enough and they will wake up. When they do things like this, there should be crowds in the streets protesting, yet we see nothing.
As Dr. Pierce said, those of us who are conscious of what's really going on and are willing to do something about it are a minority of a minority. The lemmings will meekly give up their guns and go back to watching their sports and drinking beer, deathly afraid of being uncomfortable. All we can do is continue supporting the National Office in their efforts and to disseminate the Alliance's message in any way we can.