Greetings from Rockford IL

StephenQuest

Greetings from Rockford IL

Post by StephenQuest » Thu May 09, 2019 1:19 pm

New National Alliance member. Looking forward to active participation.

Will Williams

Re: Greetings from Rockford IL

Post by Will Williams » Thu May 09, 2019 8:51 pm

StephenQuest wrote:New National Alliance member. Looking forward to active participation.
Welcome, Stephen! Received your application yesterday. You'll receive your membership packet shortly. I'll give you a call soon.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

StephenQuest

Post by StephenQuest » Thu May 09, 2019 9:11 pm

Looking forward to it.

Thank you.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri May 10, 2019 12:58 am

Welcome to WB, Stephen. I've noticed your posts on Gab, you seem familiar with Cosmotheism.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

StephenQuest

Post by StephenQuest » Fri May 10, 2019 8:34 am

Jim Mathias wrote:Welcome to WB, Stephen. I've noticed your posts on Gab, you seem familiar with Cosmotheism.
I have been Deist for a while. Cosmotheism could be called a form of Deism, but probably the next step beyond. It all fits to me. I became Deist after understanding the Golden Ratio - Sacred Geometry - Fibonacci Sequence. Fingerprints of our Creator. Dropped 'revealed religion' like a hot potato.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:21 pm

Welcome, friend! Please take a moment to go over our forum rules and statement of purpose.

I grew up near Lake Geneva and stop by every year or so. Maybe one day we'll meet.

PallidaMort

Post by PallidaMort » Fri May 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Welcome to the forum. There is plenty of material to study and several long time members here we can learn from.

Nationalvanguard.org
Natall.com

StephenQuest

Post by StephenQuest » Fri May 24, 2019 5:43 pm

Will Williams wrote:
StephenQuest wrote:New National Alliance member. Looking forward to active participation.
Welcome, Stephen! Received your application yesterday. You'll receive your membership packet shortly. I'll give you a call soon.
Got my membership packet today. Thank you for accepting me. I'll get the survey in the mail tomorrow.