Commie Training School Torched in Tennessee

Will Williams

Commie Training School Torched in Tennessee

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:53 pm

The Highlander School Burned
to the Ground March 29, 2019

Unspecified "Hate" Symbol Found Nearby

MLK, Pete Seeger, Rosa Parks, Ralph Abernathy, other commies at Highland Institute, 1957
Jussie, Please!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: Commie Training School Torched in Tennessee

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:34 pm

Yep. There's an old fundraising tactic called Jewish Lightning. I think it involves gasoline, matches and a can of spray paint.
Of course, the insurance companies are such spineless worms that they would rather pay up than take a chance on being called racists or ant-eye-see-mites. After all, they can get their money back by raising the rates for honest people.

PhuBai68

Re: Commie Training School Torched in Tennessee

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:13 am

C.E. Whiteoak wrote: Of course, the insurance companies are such spineless worms that they would rather pay up than take a chance on being called racists or ant-eye-see-mites. After all, they can get their money back by raising the rates for honest people.
Reminds me of my partner at work for a project, we'll call him "Roy Rogers".
Somehow one of his credit card statements got snitched w/o him knowing.
Whoever did the snitching of statement paid the minimal amount to pay, requested a credit line increase and a change of address --- the address change ended up being a "mail drop" box in (either, I forget) Camden or Philly.
Right off the bat the new "Roy" hit the bank for two cash advances on the card - one for $5K and second for $8K.
Roy finally gets a call from the bank as the card is really getting lots of activity.
Ends up spending hours upon hours trying to straighten this out, finally asks the bank person, "Wasn't there any warning bells? Increase in credit line? Change of address? Cash advances when I've never did them before? Why wasn't ID asked for?"
"Well sir, we'd be accused of racism then."
"Are you going to go after this person?"
"To hire a private investigator would just be spending more lost money since if he was ever found there would be nothing to recover anyway."
It's not diversity, it's displacement.