Hello from the Texas panhandle.

Colin

Hello from the Texas panhandle.

Post by Colin » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:52 am

I am a 53 yo, long time White Nationalist. I am also a Asatru/Wotanist. I am looking for like minded people in my area.

Will Williams

Re: Hello from the Texas panhandle.

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:38 pm

Colin wrote:I am a 53 yo, long time White Nationalist. I am also a Asatru/Wotanist. I am looking for like minded people in my area.
Welcome to WB, Colin. Your expertise with long-range food storage is the sort of advice our people may soon need. Thanks.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Colin

Post by Colin » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:27 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Colin wrote:I am a 53 yo, long time White Nationalist. I am also a Asatru/Wotanist. I am looking for like minded people in my area.
Welcome to WB, Colin. Your expertise with long-range food storage is the sort of advice our people may soon need. Thanks.
. Thank you Mr Williams. I am not only into long term food storage but also an advocate for Volkstead model. I have friends here with 18 acres. We set aside 5 for a market garden to sell at the local farmers market but also put some into a White food bank to help our people who are struggling or in a bind. Everyone who wants to join us must put in some time at the farm and receives some of the output. This way we are building community as well.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:23 am

Welcome Colin.
There aren't any Asatru/Odinist folks affiliated with this forum, we're Cosmotheists so I believe it will be difficult to find Whites with your belief system here.

If Whiteman1 hasn't done it yet, check out our forum rules to keep you in good standing here. Introducing yourself is a good first step, and I invite you to also take a look at our archives here as well as what we in the National Alliance are about:
https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/ This will help to understand that we're not a "movement" organization and have taken a completely different approach to what you've seen other White groups (that have come and gone) do.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:01 am

Thanks Jim. I have read the mission statement. I am also a long time supporter of Alliance. I understand the differences. I also believe that we need to work together in spite of our differences. We can't allow small doctrinal differences to interfere in the larger mission of savings our people. Both Cosmotheim and Wotanism are based in the indegious beliefs of our people, so are more comparable than most people know. I have worked with many Cosmotheist over the years and think I can contribute well to the forum.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:50 am

Colin wrote:Thanks Jim. I have read the mission statement. I am also a long time supporter of Alliance. I understand the differences. I also believe that we need to work together in spite of our differences. We can't allow small doctrinal differences to interfere in the larger mission of savings our people. Both Cosmotheim and Wotanism are based in the indigenous beliefs of our people, so are more comparable than most people know. I have worked with many Cosmotheist over the years and think I can contribute well to the forum.
Very good, Colin. Received your survey yesterday. You'll be a good fit in our Alliance. Thanks for joining!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Colin

Post by Colin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:53 pm

Thank you sir. I look forward to working with you.