Competing With A Penis

Amuse us!
Wade Hampton III

Competing With A Penis

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:29 pm

Tennis legend Martina Navratilova was forced to apologize for comments she
made on social media saying that natural born men who ‘proclaim themselves
female’ should not be allowed to compete against women.
Oops!
Oops!
58826.JPG (44.1 KiB) Viewed 6800 times
https://www.rt.com/sport/447315-martina ... -comments/

Jim Mathias

Re: Competing With A Penis

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:39 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:Tennis legend Martina Navratilova was forced to apologize for comments she
58826.JPG
Aw c'mon. Do you really believe she was forced?

She's got millions and no longer has to worry about her "job" being in jeopardy--she could say whatever she wants. Including apologies. Now unless there's a picture with a gun to her head, I'm inclined to believe she simply caved due to group pressure. That's how it is with nearly all women, only a few have that rare moral courage against groupthink.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:38 pm

"IT"

“I didn’t feel comfortable as either gender or even anything in between.
I know I’m stuck in a human form and that’s how I’m perceived by others
– but to me, I’m an alien with no gender.”
Whatever You Say Babe
Whatever You Say Babe
60737.JPG (73.39 KiB) Viewed 6572 times
https://www.rt.com/news/452922-transgen ... -identity/

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:58 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:"IT"

“I didn’t feel comfortable as either gender or even anything in between.
I know I’m stuck in a human form and that’s how I’m perceived by others
– but to me, I’m an alien with no gender.”
https://www.rt.com/news/452922-transgen ... -identity/
Individualism taken to an extreme. No doubt she's totally deracinated. Sad.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:37 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:Tennis legend Martina Navratilova...[said something. Who cares?]
... I'm inclined to believe she simply caved due to group pressure. That's how it is with nearly all women, only a few have that rare moral courage against groupthink.

Martina, Billy Jean and the rest of the growing number of lesbian athletes are ineligible for NA membership. Sorry girls.

The National Alliance is not opposed to "groupthink," seeing as how the White race is the group all of its members belong to, and the group whose future existence we all fight so hard for together, as a group.

Tucker Carlson, a dyed-in-the-wool libertarian, signs off his nightly FOX News program telling his viewers how awful groupthink is. He should tell that to LaRaza, to LGBT freaks, the Black Lives Matter spooks and to Zionists, but his intent is taken to mean that White racial loyalty is awful and should be opposed.

I was listening to Dr. Pierce" Deliberate Deceptions" ADV talk the other day and thought of this recently popular anti-groupthink term. The libertarians hold the Soviet Jewess Ayn Rand up as some sort of goddess of extreme individualism, and anti-collectivism (read" anti groupthink): https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/12/de ... deception/

...One listener criticized last week’s broadcast because I referred to Ayn Rand as a “Soviet Jewess” who preached a religion of selfishness. He wrote to me that that was like saying that Ayn Rand was a believer in both communism and in self-reliance and individualism at the same time, and that didn’t make sense.

Actually, my reference to Ayn Rand as a “Soviet Jewess” was intended to mean only that she was a Jewess from the Soviet Union, not that she was an apostle of communism. Unlike many of her fellow Jews at the time, she did not preach communism. She was, however, an apostle not only of selfishness but also of other destructive ideas preached by nearly all of her fellow Jews, such as the idea that race doesn’t matter. In her book The Virtue of Selfishness, after railing vehemently and at length against what she called “collectivism,” she wrote, and I quote, “Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism.” Furthermore, Ayn Rand’s brand of selfishness was a far cry from the sort of self-reliance and individual responsibility in which I believe. The atomistic sort of selfishness she preached was intended — again I say intended — to sever a person from his racial roots, to kill his feeling for his race, to lead him to put his personal interests above his responsibilities to his race as a whole, and, in fact, to abjure his racial responsibilities altogether. And this was deliberate. -W.L.P.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:44 pm

For an up-close-&-personal look at a former Ayn Rand cult here in SC,
see the following link:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1120&hilit=any+rand ... ance#p2983

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:00 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:Tennis legend Martina Navratilova was forced to apologize for comments she
58826.JPG
Aw c'mon. Do you really believe she was forced?

She's got millions and no longer has to worry about her "job" being in jeopardy--she could say whatever she wants. Including apologies. Now unless there's a picture with a gun to her head, I'm inclined to believe she simply caved due to group pressure. That's how it is with nearly all women, only a few have that rare moral courage against groupthink.
I'll admit that using "groupthink" in this context may have been a poor choice of word. Thanks Will, your context brings that term into better view and I had not considered that these personalities you mentioned had appropriated and used this term in the manners you've illustrated. My intent was not to portray my own view in light of individualism vs. collectivism, but rather to illustrate the strong tendency of women to follow (as opposed to think critically for oneself) the loudest voices in society.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:37 am

There are only 2 genders. Male or Female. Man or Women. Boy or Girl.
Don’t confuse facts with delusion. You’ll live a happier life.
No Guesswork
No Guesswork
60760.jpg (60.67 KiB) Viewed 6476 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:38 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:There are only 2 genders. Male or Female. Man or Women. Boy or Girl.
Let's not forget the unfortunate third gender, Wade. According to answers.com, 0.033% to 0.05% of babies in the U.S. are born hermaphrodites. :roll: That seems like a lot.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:09 am

Will Williams wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:There are only 2 genders. Male or Female. Man or Women. Boy or Girl.
Let's not forget the unfortunate third gender, Wade. According to answers.com, 0.033% to 0.05% of babies in the U.S. are born hermaphrodites. :roll: That seems like a lot.

Freaks of nature happen in all species, including ours. Yet one more example that humans are a part of nature (and the cosmos) and not above it as those followers of those Levantine cults (I refuse to call them religions) would have us believe.

It wouldn't be a surprise to me if those disease-spreading evolutionary dead ends, queers, are also determined to be freaks of nature as well.