Hello from Midwest

Matyas Rakosi

Hello from Midwest

Post by Matyas Rakosi » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:43 am

Hi everyone,
I'm Matyas. I'm a young Catholic white from the lower Midwest. I just finished the Cosmotheism Trilogy by Dr. Pierce and I'm looking for recommendations for somewhat more detailed works about the Cosmotheist worldview. I often see Ludwig Klages mentioned in this context. Is he a good author on the subject?

White Man 1

Re: Hello from Midwest

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:12 am

Welcome! Thanks for the introduction. I was also a Catholic from the Midwest until I came to my senses ;) . You are on a good path reading the Trilogy. I'm not familiar with Klages, but that come as no surprise since I'm no philosopher. I do know that Dr. Pierce was very stricken by Frederick Nieztche and Shaw to name a couple. Perhaps that may assist you.

As you may have seen in other introductions, we request that you take a moment to review our forum rules found here
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3
And our Statement of Purpose here
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:14 am

Welcome, Matyas. I like that you use your given name here instead of some clever alias.

We look forward to your participation here at WhiteBiocentrism, our name inspired by Joe Pryce.

The beauty of our nationalvanguard.org online magazine is its archived material, much of which explains Cosmotheism.

https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/11/lu ... ns-part-1/
https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/10/re ... joe-pryce/

Joseph Pryce, far right, with his wife Patti,
Will Williams, lower left, and Kevin Strom on The Land in 1992.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:36 pm

Matyas Rakosi wrote:Hi everyone,
I'm Matyas. I'm a young Catholic white from the lower Midwest. I just finished the Cosmotheism Trilogy by Dr. Pierce and I'm looking for recommendations for somewhat more detailed works about the Cosmotheist worldview. I often see Ludwig Klages mentioned in this context. Is he a good author on the subject?
Welcome Matyas. It's my belief you'll find detailed works regarding Cosmotheism in a variety of topics in most of Dr. Pierce's and Kevin Alfred Strom's essays and books, though they're not the only ones. Ludwig Klages' views are often a Cosmotheist point of view as well, is well worth the time to investigate. You'll find a number of his thoughts here at WB. As one who was raised by parents of whom one is a Catholic, from my personal experience you'll find little about Catholicism and Cosmotheism that are compatible. Having read the Triology, perhaps you can see this already.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Matyas Rakosi

Post by Matyas Rakosi » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:58 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Matyas Rakosi wrote:Hi everyone,
Welcome Matyas. It's my belief you'll find detailed works regarding Cosmotheism in a variety of topics in most of Dr. Pierce's and Kevin Alfred Strom's essays and books, though they're not the only ones. Ludwig Klages' views are often a Cosmotheist point of view as well, is well worth the time to investigate. You'll find a number of his thoughts here at WB. As one who was raised by parents of whom one is a Catholic, from my personal experience you'll find little about Catholicism and Cosmotheism that are compatible. Having read the Triology, perhaps you can see this already.
I actually sort of think that Cosmotheism, steeped as it is in the classic philosophies of the west, is very compatible with Catholicism. From what little I've read, it seems very Thomistic. This could just be because of my misinterpretation of the term "natural law/natural order" though.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:36 am

Matyas Rakosi wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:... As one who was raised by parents of whom one is a Catholic, from my personal experience you'll find little about Catholicism and Cosmotheism that are compatible...
I actually sort of think that Cosmotheism, steeped as it is in the classic philosophies of the west, is very compatible with Catholicism. From what little I've read, it seems very Thomistic. This could just be because of my misinterpretation of the term "natural law/natural order" though.
Most Whites were raised as either Protestant or Catholic -- both of which worship the Jew's tribal god -- an unfortunate division of our people. I believe Dr. Pierce was raised in Presbyterianism, as was I, going back several generations on both sides of my family. It's difficult to buck long established family traditions, but it has to start with one, likely an inquisitive independent thinker who questions then rejects the Semitic belief system that requires certain measures of superstition and gullibility'requires in the believer.

There is no text here, but spend a few quiet minutes listening to this oral reading of the chapter about Cosmotheism in William Pierce's only authorized biography: https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/10/th ... smotheism/

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ