New Zealander strikes in righteous indignation at Muslim pop

Summaries and links to news items
White Man 1

New Zealander strikes in righteous indignation at Muslim pop

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:39 am

https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/new- ... index.html

What we're covering here
What we know about the attack: At least 49 people have been killed, and 20 seriously injured, after mass shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch.

What's known about the suspects: New Zealand police say they have arrested three men and one woman. One man has already been charged with murder. An account believed to belong to one of the attackers featured a link to an 87-page manifesto filled with anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim ideas.

How the country is responding: New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has described the attack as an "unprecedented act of violence" and called it "one of New Zealand's darkest days." Meanwhile, police have mobilized every national police resource to respond to the attack.

White Man 1

Re: New Zealander strikes in righteous indignation at Muslim

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:41 am

The National Alliance policy has always been to not endorse or encourage acts of violence. This will not help Our Cause, and will not hasten the decay of the society in which we are trapped. The ONLY solution to our current problems is to organize those of us who would survive, establish our revolutionary framework, and live to fight another day.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:04 pm

White Man 1 wrote:The National Alliance policy has always been to not endorse or encourage acts of violence. This will not help Our Cause, and will not hasten the decay of the society in which we are trapped. The ONLY solution to our current problems is to organize those of us who would survive, establish our revolutionary framework, and live to fight another day.
Be that as it may, I still have an unabashed admiration for Robert J. Matthews and the men of The Order.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:06 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:[

Be that as it may, I still have an unabashed admiration for Robert J. Matthews and the men of The Order.
I don't think anybody can argue with that modern day Robin Hood.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:49 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:[

I don't think anybody can argue with that modern day Robin Hood.
I have heard Matthews and The Order characterized in many different ways by friend and foe
alike...but "Robin Hood(s)?"

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:07 am

White Man 1 wrote:The National Alliance policy has always been to not endorse or encourage acts of violence. This will not help Our Cause, and will not hasten the decay of the society in which we are trapped. The ONLY solution to our current problems is to organize those of us who would survive, establish our revolutionary framework, and live to fight another day.
It seems likely to me that this fellow just couldn't take any more of the enforced 'multiculturalism' imposed on our people in NZ. It's a tough road following the National Alliance's plan, it appears to lack the "action" some impatient and imprudent Whites desire.

A shame a White man threw away his life when he could have found more helpful ways to render a more effective service to us all.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:11 am

Jim Mathias wrote: A shame a White man threw away his life when he could have found more helpful ways to render a more effective service to us all.
Everyone has their breaking point. This person reached his.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:14 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote: A shame a White man threw away his life when he could have found more helpful ways to render a more effective service to us all.
Agreed. Still, it is sad we lost him.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:48 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:
Agreed. Still, it is sad we lost him.
It is my opinion that the current epoch is a war in which there has been no parallel in all of Caucasian
history. Where that could go at this point in history is anyone's guess. Perhaps in the remote future,
the planet Earth may replace Caucasians with a newer... and better....version of Mankind...the world
of Donya...which was explored here on this site several years ago....it is too early to say....but on the
brink...Caucasians seem to have a resiliency unmatched anywhere else in the three races of Mankind.
We shall see....

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1945&p=5520&hilit= ... evar#p5520

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:33 pm

Very good, WM1. That is the Alliance's policy. PEORID! As for Bob Mathews, Dr. Pierce wrote the following eulogy in National Vanguard magazine the month after Bob was murdered by the feds: https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/what-it-will-take/

Excerpt:
...What Robert Mathews did will remain incomprehensible to many White Americans. How can your average “yuppy,” steeped in the values of the “me” generation, understand Mathews’ concern for the type of world his son would inherit?

How can the clever lawyer in his $500 suit, accustomed to figuring all the angles before making a move, fathom the soul of someone who knew that he must act, regardless of the personal consequences, because it was his responsibility as a man to do so?

How can America’s soft, feminized, materialistic masses have any idea of the thinking of a man who made a deliberate choice to die, when he might have lived — to die fearlessly and defiantly — solely so his death could set an example for other fearless and defiant fighters who would follow him in the years and decades to come?

No, many Americans will not understand. But some will. And they will also understand that in the final showdown there will be no other way but Bob Mathews’ way.

No combination of clever lawyers, yuppies, and Joe Sixpacks will ever beat the Jews. Money will not beat them. Brains alone will not beat them. Votes will not beat them. But blood will, eventually.

The Jews know how to deal with materialists, who think the way they do. They have long experience at outmaneuvering clever schemers and outspending well-heeled opponents. They are past masters of intimidation and bribery. They will always whip those who try to fight them on the Jews’ own terms.

But how will the Jews cope with the man who does not fear them and is willing, even glad, to give his life in order to hurt them? What will they do when a hundred good men rise up to take Bob Mathews’ place? Where will they find enough secret police to protect them?

It is a hard truth to face, but America has gone far beyond the point where its problems might have been overcome bloodlessly or with relatively little sacrifice. The evil which has spread across the land can still be destroyed, but only by men like Robert Mathews — only when enough such men have been awakened and have said to themselves, as he did: “I have no choice. I must stand up like a White man and do battle.”

---
From National Vanguard magazine, Issue No. 103, January-February 1985

In the recording of Bob' Mathews impassioned speech, "A Call to Arms," given by him at the 1983 NA convention, and offered by the Alliance years later on audiotape, Dr. Pierce emphasized that Bob's and the Order's declaration of war against the forces of evil was abortive for those and for these still pre-revolutionary times. Maybe I can find that recorded speech and Dr. Pierce's commentary with it.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ