SPLC is Hate Group

Will Williams

Re: SPLC is Hate Group

Post by Will Williams » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:00 pm

Liz Wheeler, an attractive, conservative judeophile anchor lady on OAN (One America News) TV network feels safe now to criticize the Southern Poverty Law Center since SPLC has overreached and lumped some Christian conservative groups in with what she and her guest in this Youtube video call the "real hate groups," like the National Alliance that SPLC has vowed for decades to destroy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 0Q1K-iF1G4

Sometimes the press will describe us as monitoring hate groups and so on. I want to say plainly that our aim in life is to destroy these groups, to completely destroy them. -Mark Potok, former top Jew SPLC "hate" watchdog
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:28 pm

I don't pretend to know Potok's real reason for leaving the SPLC, but strongly suspect it was to give himself more free time to lurk in men's restrooms at truck stops along the interstate. :D

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:53 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:I don't pretend to know Potok's real reason for leaving the SPLC, but strongly suspect it was to give himself more free time to lurk in men's restrooms at truck stops along the interstate. :D
:lol: Good one!

I followed up a comment at NV.org by one of my favorite writers, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/01/a- ... -the-splc/

ANDREW HAMILTON
14 MARCH, 2019 AT 12:53 PM
Do you recall the source of your information that Potok is homosexual? I had not heard that. It would be consistent with his anti-White ideology, and much of his work for the SPLC focused on suppressing heterosexual freedom of speech and association while promoting social, political, and economic power for homosexual and “transgender” elites.

I believe I heard or read that his father was Jewish, and that Potok might identify as a Presbyterian. I’m not certain if he’s a half-Jew (his father was mentioned) or a full Jew.

To be clear, a half-Jew is racially Jewish as far as I’m concerned. Moreover, Potok hates Whites and has spent his lifetime working for our destruction on behalf of Jews and the government.

Interestingly, Jewish-“curated” Wikipedia, the monopoly go-to source for general information on the Internet, does not contain entries for either Potok or Heidi Beirich. There is a strong interest in concealing personal information from the public–and elites–about powerful, highly influential Left-wing racists such as these.

According to the SPLC itself Potok “spent 20 years as an award-winning journalist at major newspapers, including USA Today, the Dallas Times Herald and The Miami Herald,” covering the “news” from an anti-White perspective. He clearly fits Wikipedia’s notability guidelines.

One of the few profiles of him that I have seen, even written from a critical perspective (something you NEVER see), is on Zionist David Horowitz’s Discover the Networks website, which provides background information about powerful Left-wing figures.

Potok’s profile, though thin on personal information, is nevertheless informative. https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/ind ... ark-potok/

WILL WILLIAMS
14 MARCH, 2019 AT 3:40 PM
I’ve heard Potok is both Jewish and a queer for years. If he’s not, he’s missed a good chance to be the two-time loser the way he has shielded the Jews and the queers for years.

Here’s something from the Orlando Sentinel three years ago: https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os ... story.html
“Conversion therapy has a long, sordid history of hurting people and validating anti-LGBT bigotry,” said the report’s author, law center Senior Fellow Mark Potok. “Modern-day conversion therapy is just the same old snake oil in a new bottle. They may not be using the extreme practices of the past, such as shock treatment or castration, but these ‘therapists’ have no legitimate scientific basis for their claims. They’re quacks.”

Those conversion therapists are quacks, but no more so than the Jew Potok with his love of the queer (read: peculiar). Here he is taking up for the third sex 15 years ago: http://www.wsfa.com/story/2275388/anti- ... nstration/
“Potok says gays and lesbians are now considered the most vulnerable minority in the United States… [more vulnerable than so-called “neo-Nazis”? Nonsense. Queers are a protected class, White loyalists are most certainly not.] He says Alabama’s legislature should take a more proactive role in protecting gays and lesbians by including them in the state’s hate crime legislation.”

So the Jews and the queers have been loving Mark Potok at least since 2004 and that love is likely reciprocated — as with his former boss Morris Dees who “kissed [the Jew] Charlie Springman on his penis,” according the Dees’s ex-wife Maureene.

As for his tribe, Metapedia claims he is a “Jewish propagandist.” That’s good enough for me. Compare Metapedia’s more or less accurate entry for the National Alliance compared to Wikipedia’s nonsense about NA. MK admits his Jew roots, here: https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... whats-name

“I am the son of one of those immigrant fathers who didn’t change their last names at Ellis Island. I don’t know why, but when he arrived here in 1940 at the age of 8, a Jewish refugee fleeing Warsaw after the Nazi invasion of Poland inaugurated World War II, his parents opted to keep the decidedly unusual name of Potok.”

I hear defendant Potok, though no longer working for the SPLC hate group, was successfully served, and answered plaintiff Allen’s claim by the deadline to do so, claiming Maryland was the wrong jurisdiction to sue him in. But anyone carefully reading Glenn’s claim can see that Potok’s lame defense will not flush.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:23 pm

I just popped on to SF checking new posts and lookie lookie lookie •••

https://www.foxnews.com/us/civil-rights ... of-founder
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:05 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:

Thanks for the great link, PhuBai68! This is remarkable! I mean the Seriously Perverted Lawsuit Center has dumped its main old smelly pervert and founding pappy!! Things are unraveling down at the Palace of Money-Grubbing Degeneracy, I tell ya! Is this one outstanding piece of news or what? :lol:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:21 am

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:PhuBai68 wrote:

Thanks for the great link, PhuBai68! This is remarkable! I mean the Seriously Perverted Lawsuit Center has dumped its main old smelly pervert and founding pappy!! Things are unraveling down at the Palace of Money-Grubbing Degeneracy, I tell ya! Is this one outstanding piece of news or what? :lol:
A friend mentioned to me that, in light of the SPLC's recent lawsuits that could drive a stake into their black hearts, they're trying to clean house a bit. I wonder though, what did Dees do to a SPLC employee to warrant this? Given his past sexual escapades and today's atmosphere where even the most innocuous male-to-female mating requests (if the woman doesn't want it) are met with 'sexual harassment' cries equivalent in tone to "rape!", the imagination doesn't have to reach far to come up with a plausible scenario.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:21 pm

Looks like SPLC Jews like Potok really do want to replace Whites. Is that his handwriting? This note was allegedly spotted on his office wall.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:08 pm

Poverty has been a very lucrative business for me for 50 years. - Morris S. Dees
Morris's house
https://twitter.com/MarkSKrikorian/stat ... 5311928324

PallidaMort

Post by PallidaMort » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:32 am

Southern Poverty Law Center President Richard Cohen stepped down Friday, creating a widening crack in the leadership of a nonprofit mired in recent controversy.

Cohen’s resignation comes a little more than a week after he fired the center’s co-founder and chief litigator, Morris Dees, for unspecified misconduct. In a March 14 statement, Cohen underscored the importance of “ensuring the conduct of our staff reflects the mission of the organization and the values we hope to instill in the world.”

“When one of our own fails to meet those standards, no matter his or her role in the organization, we take it seriously and must take appropriate action,” Cohen wrote. The statement did not offer specifics on the circumstances behind Dees’s termination, and the center declined to provide additional details.

Dees told the Associated Press his firing involved a “personnel issue,” but declined to offer more information.

“I think the Southern Poverty Law Center is a very fine group and I devoted nearly 50 years of my life to it and I’m proud of its work,” Dees told the AP. “About being fired, all I can say is it wasn’t my decision and I wish the center the best.”

In an email obtained by The Washington Post, Cohen announced his resignation to staff and wrote “Whatever problems exist at the SPLC happened on my watch, so I take responsibility for them.”

“And I hope that everyone will let the process play out before jumping to conclusions,” he continued. “We can’t be calling for a review and simultaneously casting blame before that review is complete.”

The Washington Post also received confirmation Rhonda Brownstein, the SPLC’s legal director and a member of its senior leadership staff, also resigned on Thursday.

https://www.washingtonpost ... 1b5a3da90

PallidaMort

Post by PallidaMort » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:36 am

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) - A one-time aide to former first lady, Michelle Obama, will review workplace practices at a prominent civil rights law firm that fired its founder.

A statement from the Alabama-based Southern Poverty Law Center says attorney Tina Tchen will conduct a "top-to-bottom" review of the liberal nonprofit organization.

The law center is best known for its work monitoring extremist groups. The SPLC fired founder and prominent civil rights attorney Morris Dees for unspecified reasons last week. It promised a review of its workplace environment.

Critics have accused the organization of a lack of diversity in management.

Tchen was chief of staff to the former first lady. She now works for a Chicago law firm focusing on workplace issues including gender and racial equity and sexual harassment.

https://www.wtok.com/content/news/Forme ... 09481.html
Attachments
bq-5c7d8ac9432d8.jpeg
bq-5c7d8ac9432d8.jpeg (16.63 KiB) Viewed 9021 times