Hello from western New York

LoveYourRace82

Hello from western New York

Post by LoveYourRace82 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:56 pm

Greetings to all.. I'm looking forward to meeting you folks. As you are all aware, our race is under immense attack, not only here in the USA, but world wide. And we all know who's behind it. I am here to discuss possible solutions.

White Man 1

Re: Hello from western New York

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:32 pm

Welcome to our little forum. Please take some time to review our Statement of purpose here
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2
And our forum rules here
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

I look forward to reading your posts!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:05 pm

LoveYourRace82 wrote:Greetings to all.. I'm looking forward to meeting you folks. As you are all aware, our race is under immense attack, not only here in the USA, but world wide. And we all know who's behind it. I am here to discuss possible solutions.
Introduce yourself. That's not much of an introduction.

I'll introduce myself to you, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/01/fo ... ms-part-2/

Join the National Alliance if you seriously want to meet Alliance members and discuss solutions to our race's problems: https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Everyone who posts at WB is not an Alliance member, but the ones of us who are know each other. We don't have a chat room and won't be providing one for anonymous curiosity seekers who prefer to chat, which is what most of them are and why they are called chat rooms. That's what those Jew-controlled social media are for. We are building an organization, the one William Pierce founded to actually solve our race's pressing problems.

I see you read or listen to audio at nationalvanguard.org every day. Fine. So do thousands of other visitors, but very few have actually committed to our cause and joined the National Alliance, the real world organization that sponsors our online magazine NV.org. Like Dr. Pierce used to say, "it's time to stop listening and get active."
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:59 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Everyone who posts at WB is not an Alliance member, but the ones of us who are know each other. We don't have a chat room and won't be providing one for anonymous curiosity seekers who prefer to chat, which is what most of them are and why they are called chat rooms. That's what those Jew-controlled social media are for. We are building an organization, the one William Pierce founded to actually solve our race's pressing problems.
Excellent post!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:50 am

Will Williams wrote:
LoveYourRace82 wrote:Greetings to all.. I'm looking forward to meeting you folks. As you are all aware, our race is under immense attack, not only here in the USA, but world wide. And we all know who's behind it. I am here to discuss possible solutions.
Introduce yourself. That's not much of an introduction.

I'll introduce myself to you, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/01/fo ... ms-part-2/

Join the National Alliance if you seriously want to meet Alliance members and discuss solutions to our race's problems: https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

I see you read or listen to audio at nationalvanguard.org every day. Fine. So do thousands of other visitors, but very few have actually committed to our cause and joined the National Alliance, the real world organization that sponsors our online magazine NV.org. Like Dr. Pierce used to say, "it's time to stop listening and get active."
Well said, Chairman Williams! We want men of action, not talkers. One member who takes part in outreach, educational, or other Alliance-building activities (especially on a daily basis) is worth 1,000,000 keyboard warriors--and I may be understating that a bit.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.