Jim Mathias

Re: Somebody from Asheville NC has been in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:20 am

https://www.cbs17.com/news/north-caroli ... 1714367424
Police investigate after KKK fliers found by Asheville residents
By: WSPA
Posted: Jan 21, 2019 07:25 PM EST

Updated: Jan 21, 2019 07:25 PM EST

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WSPA) - Asheville Police Department officials said residents have found fliers near their homes that are attributed to the Ku Klux Klan.

According to a police department news release, officers responded to two reports of residents finding KKK fliers near their homes, one in the West Asheville neighborhood and one in the Montford area.

Police said officers were continuing to monitor for similar items and said the incident is under investigation.

Photos showed the fliers were accompanied by small rocks in a plastic bag to secure the paper at the scene.

"We recognize and are taking seriously the fact that what is written on the document is concerning and causes great concern to our citizens, and we encourage anyone that has information on the source of the flyers to contact us or Crimestoppers," police said.
Investigating Free Speech activities? Why? To identify and harass White activists?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: Somebody from SW VA has been in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:21 am

https://www.heraldcourier.com/opinion/r ... 5251e.html
ROSES & THORNS: A thorn to racist flyers in SWVa.
By SUSAN CAMERON, city editor | BRISTOL HERALD COURIER Feb 3, 2019 Updated Feb 3, 2019

It’s disheartening to learn that the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is actively recruiting in several Southwest Virginia towns. Last week, Abingdon was targeted. Residents woke up to discover baggies filled with hate propaganda like: “Wake up WHITE AMERICA!” and “Blacks are taking over your town as you read this.” According to police, the drops likely coincided with recent holidays such as Martin Luther King Jr. Day. The one in Abingdon seemed to coincide with Holocaust Remembrance Day last Sunday. One side of the flyer was filled with lies under the headline: “FACTS THAT PROVE THE HOLOCAUST IS ANOTHER JEW LIE.” Professionally, I dealt with one faction of the KKK. Back in the summer of 1985, when I was a fledgling reporter, I was assigned to cover all aspects of the KKK parade in downtown Bristol. It was unpleasant at best, but quite a learning experience. And though the parade was surely meant to spread hatred and divide the community, thankfully, the city seemed to emerge more united than before. Since then, it seems like KKK activity has been relatively quiet here. But don’t be fooled. According to the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Hate Map, there is an active group of the KKK in Bristol, Tennessee, three statewide groups and two others in Knoxville and McMinnville. The map shows that the closest KKK group in Virginia is in Martinsville, but there is also a statewide group and another in Richmond. If in the coming days you receive one of these hate flyers, follow the police chief’s advice and throw it in the trash where it belongs.
And a thorn to editorial writers who spew the same rhetoric time and again to push the White genocide narratives the Jews at the SPLC and other alphabet-soup Jewish slander and libel machines have given them. Why don't you think for yourself instead of letting the Jews put their ideas into your head?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: Somebody from Baltimore has been in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:42 am

https://www.wmar2news.com/news/region/b ... ighborhood
KKK propaganda flyers found in Federal Hill neighborhood
Baltimore neighbors stand against act of racism
Posted: 11:33 PM, Feb 04, 2019 Updated: 11:28 AM, Feb 05, 2019
By: Abby Isaacs

BALTIMORE — At the beginning of Black History Month, an act of hate in Baltimore.

Neighbors in Federal Hill made shocking discoveries outside their homes Sunday night, dozens KKK propaganda flyers left along sidewalks and roads.

"I think that one of our neighbors contacted police with as many as 25," neighbor Sean Ray said.

Some turned them into police and others threw them away. They were inside baggies and weighed down with rocks and road salt. It contained a message from the Loyal White Knights of the KKK, spreading a message of hate about Martin Luther King Jr.

"I don't want them in my neighborhood. I don't want them in any neighborhood," neighbor Michael Flack said.

Neighbors believe the locations were picked on purpose, areas already on edge.

"We saw these populated over on Riverside after there was a shooting this summer. We had an incident on this block within the past two to three weeks and it really does seem to be targeted to people and really preying on their emotions," Ray said.

But instead of inciting fear, the flyers are uniting neighbors to stand up against hate.

"They are certainly within their right, perhaps, to express their opinions but we, on the other hand, have an equal right to push back and to express our displeasure and to let them know that there's no place in this neighborhood for that," Slack said.

"I think that the neighborhood should organize against it. I think power in numbers is always the way to do it," Slack said.

A neighbor filed a report and Baltimore City Police are investigating.
Get flyers, call the Thought Police. They'll investigate anyone who disputes the sainthood of Michael King. "There can be no dissent, it is illegal!" ---or so these people think.

Jim Mathias

Re: Somebody from Mesa AZ has been in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:29 am

Cute
Cute
MesaPoster.jpg (11.33 KiB) Viewed 5408 times
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/lo ... 720894002/
Signs displaying swastikas briefly posted near Skyline High School in Mesa
Mackenzie Shuman, Arizona Republic Published 12:00 p.m. MT Jan. 30, 2019 | Updated 12:05 p.m. MT Jan. 30, 2019

Several signs containing swastikas and the Star of David were posted on a light pole and power box near Skyline High School in Mesa Tuesday, according to Mesa Police Department spokesperson Irene Mahoney.

Mahoney said Mesa police officers were called to the scene at East Pueblo Avenue and South Crimson Road around 11 a.m. to investigate and later remove the signs. The police investigation into the incident is still ongoing, Mahoney said.

Carlos Galindo-Elvira, director of the Anti-Defamation League Arizona Regional Office, said this sort of incident is alarming.

"The use of a swastika, a hate symbol, and Star of David, a religious symbol, in this context and near a school is deeply offensive and appalling," Galindo-Elvira said in an official statement from the league. "There can be no place for hate in Arizona’s neighborhoods and communities."

Mahoney clarified that the signs were not found on Skyline High School's property and no signs were found on the school's campus. The school has not immediately replied to requests for comment.

The incident is the first of its kind in Arizona in 2019, Galindo-Elvira said. However, he also said in December 2018 several posters depicting swastikas were posted across the Valley and state.

MORE: Swastikas found in stairwell of Phoenix high school

"We want to be a strong advocate against messages of hate like the ones displayed on the posters yesterday and previously," Galindo-Elvira said.

He then added people can contact the Anti-Defamation League with any concerns regarding bigotry, discrimination and hate in all forms, against any and all groups.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:13 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:"[The ADL Jew] then added people can contact the Anti-Defamation League with any concerns regarding bigotry, discrimination and hate in all forms, against any and all groups."
Except for dissident, unreconstructed Whites of non-Jewish, European ancestry, that is. What White person in his right mind still takes the Anti-Defamation League of B'ad B'reath seriously?
New ADL logo: fighting hate for good :lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:42 am

Will Williams wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:"[The ADL Jew] then added people can contact the Anti-Defamation League with any concerns regarding bigotry, discrimination and hate in all forms, against any and all groups."
Except for dissident, unreconstructed Whites of non-Jewish, European ancestry, that is. What White person in his right mind still takes the Anti-Defamation League of B'ad B'reath seriously?
New ADL logo: fighting hate for good :lol:
A better, more accurate slogan for them:

ADL--
HATING WHITES AND THINKING IT'S GOOD

Or they could stick with their lies, I don't care.

Jim Mathias

Re: Somebody from East Winch, England has been in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:47 am

https://www.algemeiner.com/2019/01/17/m ... iterature/
JANUARY 17, 2019 1:14 PM 0
Mini-Library in English Village Found Stuffed With Antisemitic Literature

<picture at website cited above>
A customer holds a Polish copy of Adolf Hitler’s ‘Mein Kampf’ at a bookstore in Wroclaw, Feb. 23, 2005. Photo: Reuters / Pierre Logwin PA / WS.

Residents of a village in rural England were shocked by the recent discovery that a local “phone-box library” was stuffed with antisemitic and Nazi literature.

According to The Daily Mail, such miniature libraries are a common way for residents of East Winch to share books, but no one expected the precise kind of literature that recently appeared.

Among the books found were The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Hitler’s Mein Kampf, Norman Finkelstein’s The Holocaust Industry, White Power by American neo-Nazi George Lincoln Rockwell, and other texts advocating racism and antisemitism.

The Daily Mail quoted local resident Bobby Tate as saying of the troubling situation, “I asked myself, am I living in a Nazi village?”

“There are a few of these phone boxes in Norfolk,” he recounted. “They are used to exchange books and are like an unofficial library. I have driven past it hundreds of times. So, I was walking past it so I decided to have a look. I opened the door and one of the first books I saw was Mein Kampf.”

“I thought ok this is a historical book, it might have been put there by someone who is interested in history,” he continued. “Then I looked at the other books and I soon realized there were other Nazi books — books about the so-called Jewish conspiracy, about race and IQ and about Aryans.”

“I was shocked!” Tate exclaimed.
So they had to go to Wroclaw to find a picture of Mein Kampf?? Have the British Jews managed to ban books there?

Jim Mathias

Re: Somebody from Missoula has been in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:53 am

https://kpax.com/news/missoula-county/2 ... king-lots/
Anti-Semitic flyers found in UM student housing parking lots
Connor McCauley
5:08 pm
February 8, 2019
MISSOULA – Cars parked outside of student housing buildings at the University of Montana were found littered with anti-Semitic flyers on Friday morning.

UM believes that sometime Thursday night or early Friday morning, someone placed flyers under windshields at the University Village and Lewis and Clark student housing complexes.

Officials say they have not heard of any flyers on campus, but Missoula Police say they have been alerted to flyers in the university area.

“UMPD is going to look into the matter. We do have some cameras in that area and we are looking at some footage just to see what might have happened,” said Um Communications Director Paula Short. “But yeah, at this point we are looking to get any information, so if anyone knows anything about this effort they could let us know and that would be very helpful.”

The flyers were not identifiable to a single group and seemed to be focus on a perceived First Amendment rights issue that anti-Semitic organizations have rallied behind in the past

We spoke to the Montana Human Rights Network about some things you can do to support groups that are being attacked in your area.

“And what we then encourage people to do is lift up and recognize those people being targeted, and in this case our Jewish community lift those folks up support those friends and family members part of the targeted groups,” said Montana Human Rights Network Co-Director Rachel Carroll Rivas.

UM said that once they were notified of the flyers they removed them from all vehicles, as per university policy about posted material in restricted areas.
Just make everywhere a "restricted area" and voila! No free speech anywhere. Clever move on the government's part to do an end around on the 1st Amendment.

Of course, the answer isn't lawsuits to force the government into compliance with its own rules. They'll just break their own rules again and again.

The answer is to replace University presidents, legislators, government executives, mass media types with our own Cosmotheist-trained people.

Jim Mathias

Re: Somebody from Burlington VT has been in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:40 am

https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/sto ... 799437002/
Pride Center, Old North End synagogue hit by 'white nationalist hate group' posters
Jess Aloe, Burlington Free Press Published 9:45 a.m. ET Feb. 7, 2019 | Updated 5:15 p.m. ET Feb. 7, 2019

Posters linked to the Patriot Front, a group described by the Burlington Police as a "white nationalist hate group," were hung at the Pride Center of Vermont and the Ohavi Zedek synagogue earlier this week.

In a news release, Burlington Deputy Police Chief Jon Murad described the posters as "bias-motivated vandalism."

The posters also appeared outside a third organization that wished to remain unnamed, Murad said.

The stickers bore statements like "America First" and "Better Dead than Red." A "Better Dead Than Red" poster was also plastered to the newspaper box outside the Burlington Free Press offices.

The Patriot Front is a "far right splinter group" founded by a Texas man, Thomas Rosseau, in 2017, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Rousseau aimed to bring white nationalists together under an activist banner, according to the center.

The group's website claimed the posters were hung as part of a coordinated action across Minnesota, New York, Utah, Illinois, Michigan, Texas, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Maryland, California and Massachusetts.

The Patriot Front shared photos of the Burlington fliers on its Gab social media account.

"#Patriot Front activists placed posters around Burlington, Vermont," the account posted on Wednesday.

The Patriot Front's Gab social media account seen on Feb. 7, 2019Buy Photo
The Patriot Front's Gab social media account seen on Feb. 7, 2019 (Photo: JESS ALOE/FREE PRESS)

In December, the same Patriot Front account also shared pictures of anti-immigration stickers posted in Winooski that read, "Keep America American," and urging people to report undocumented immigrants to federal authorities.

Winooski Police Chief Rick Hebert said Wednesday that his department had no records of any reports about Patriot Front fliers.

A small group of Patriot Front demonstrators held a rally in City Hall Park in February 2018. The group was also linked to white supremacist posters hung on local college campuses.

"Public safety is a shared responsibility, and we seek our neighbors’ assistance in identifying any additional instances of vandalism associated with this hate group, and in providing information about who may have committed the vandalism," Murad said.

Anyone with information about these incidents is asked to contact Detective Chenette of the Burlington Police at 658-2704.

Contact Jess Aloe at 802-660-1874 or [email protected]. Follow her on Twitter @jess_aloe

Jim Mathias

Re: Somebody from Adelaide NSW has been in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:27 am

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-31/ ... n/10768350
Neo-Nazi posters on a synagogue sign
Posted 31 Jan 2019, 2:23am

Neo-Nazi posters appeared outside an Adelaide synagogue in April.
Not much to this story, just a few posters pictured here.
Re-using NS-era imagery
Re-using NS-era imagery
resized Adelaide posters.jpg (54.18 KiB) Viewed 5211 times