An Interview with Will Williams, part 1/12/19

White Man 1

An Interview with Will Williams, part 1/12/19

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:35 am

THIS WEEK we bring you the first part of my interview with the Chairman of the National Alliance, Mr. William White Williams. In this program we talk about our efforts to cross the thresholds of long-term survival, economic self-sufficiency, and ability to shape the future for our people — we talk about areas where we are making progress, and others where we’re lacking. We also discuss the new lawsuit against the SPLC — a well-funded Jewish group which attempts to disrupt and destroy pro-White organizations and ruin the lives of the individuals that comprise them.

Some of the topics we cover are:

• Keeping the intellectual and spiritual legacy of William Pierce alive — and helping to advance his plan to rescue our race from the brink of disaster — is a necessary — and supremely worthy — way to spend our lives.

• You’ll hear about the time — just a few days ago — when a journalist was interviewing Chairman Williams, who took the opportunity to ask the man point blank if he thought that our race was worth preserving, yes or no.

• The simple fact is that once-dominant Christian conservatism failed to preserve our race, failed to preserve our values, failed to preserve our control of our own society, and failed even to preserve itself.

• The popularity of an ideology or value system appears, at least in today’s America, to be inversely proportional to its validity and utility.

• The National Alliance will not compromise its truth for money or popularity. The National Alliance will not compromise its goal of sustainable White living space under racially-conscious Cosmotheist control for any reason whatsoever. This has made us a target of well-funded Jewish lawfare groups like the SPLC, despite our relatively small size.

• There is a new lawsuit against the SPLC brought by one of that group’s victims, Mr. Glen Allen of Baltimore, who lost his job as an attorney with the city after accusations of “racism” were made against him by the Jewish group. The National Alliance is involved because the SPLC, in trying to ruin Mr. Allen’s life, obtained and used documents that had been stolen from the Alliance. This suit has a very good chance of success, as 1) Mr. Allen is known as a top-flight attorney, 2) his complaint — read it here — is irrefutable and perfectly crafted, and 3) the SPLC’s immoral, unethical, damaging, and illegal acts are completely indefensible. Chairman Williams encourages all of us to help Mr. Allen’s efforts.

• Everyone should download and print out hundreds — or thousands — of copies of our excellent exposé of Martin Luther King, entitled “No King Over Us.” Each flier fits on a single piece of 8.5 x 11 paper. Make sure that this truth-telling work blankets your neighborhood next weekend. It can be distributed at “MLK” events too. The truth is a powerful weapon — use it!

Be with us again next week when we’ll continue this wide-ranging interview, right here on American Dissident Voices.

If you’d like to be a part of what we’re doing — and receive our monthly printed BULLETIN which will keep you updated on our progress and the activism of our members, simply visit natall.com/join or write to Box 4, Mountain City, TN 37683 USA.

You’ve been listening to American Dissident Voices, the radio program of the National Alliance. The National Alliance is working to educate White men and women around the world as to the nature of the reality we must face — and organizing our people to ensure our survival and advancement. We need your help to continue. Please send the largest contribution you can afford to National Alliance, Box 4, Mountain City, TN 37683 USA. You can also help us by visiting natall.com/donate. Once again, that address is Box 4, Mountain City, TN 37683 USA. Until next week, this is Kevin Alfred Strom reminding you to never give up.

Will Williams

Re: An Interview with Will Williams, part 1/12/19

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:38 pm

• You’ll hear about the time — just a few days ago — when a journalist was interviewing Chairman Williams, who took the opportunity to ask the man point blank if he thought that our race was worth preserving, yes or no.

That's tough question to be asking a White man these days, especially to a journalist, for him to answer honestly, unless he looks around first to make sure nobody hears him answer "yes." :?

That young White journalist I'm telling Kevin about, has written for conservative magazines like National Review, and has appeared as a guest on libertarian conservative Tucker Carlson's nightly prime-time Fox TV News show, so has some conservative cred.

The article this journalist wrote about me on his PJMedia was picked up by The Drudge Report, as was his other article about Glen Allen v. Heidi Beirich, Mark Potok & SPLC. I don't visit Drudge, but he later sent me a screen shot he took of it on there (apparently up on the main page for 24 hours?) to prove it. Apparently Drudge draws a lot of conservative, populist eyeballs there to get their news, especially Trump fans (read: deplorable racists). That's good.

The halfway objective article about NA and SPLC at Drudge has a hyperlink in the text that leads readers to our NationalVanguarg.org. The reporter, Tyler Oneil, to his credit, added that hyperlink when I told him his article (after it first appeared) would appear more "fair and balanced" if he's add a link to us since he had a couple linking to the SPLC Smearsite. He also added a parenthetical remark by me, denying that NA "needs" the SPLC. He had quoted me out of context and made a headline out of the alleged "symbiotic" relationship between NA and SPLC.

My headline would be:
"The SPLC needs us; we do not need the SPLC!"
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:27 pm

I enjoyed this program very much. I love WWW's southern drawl, style, delivery and ideas. I am looking forward to the day (and that day IS coming) when I can get myself out of these darn financial straits and become a fully contributing member/supporter of the National Alliance and visit the Tennessee campus in person. Keep up the hell of great work, Mr. Williams and Mr. Strom. For now I am doing the paltry part I am able to by sharing broadcasts and articles and helping to spread The Word. If y'all need help with anything related to publishing, editing or writing - then I'm your man! Do not hesitate to contact me!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:36 am

Benjamin Bice wrote:I enjoyed this program very much. I love WWW's southern drawl, style, delivery and ideas. I am looking forward to the day (and that day IS coming) when I can get myself out of these darn financial straits and become a fully contributing member/supporter of the National Alliance and visit the Tennessee campus in person. Keep up the hell of great work, Mr. Williams and Mr. Strom. For now I am doing the paltry part I am able to by sharing broadcasts and articles and helping to spread The Word. If y'all need help with anything related to publishing, editing or writing - then I'm your man! Do not hesitate to contact me!
Thanks, BB. I clicked on your name and see you joined WB on 13 January, 2014, and that you've made over 1,100 postings during those five years. So you helped sustain our small forum through its early years of NA's struggle with your regular participation. Over 9% of all postings! That's huge in my book, when most NA members aren't interested in participating here.

Our enemies have said they find my southern drawl annoying. :lol: That's their problem. Where I grew up among my own in NC's Piedmont, it's appreciated as normal. When I speak butchered Russian to my wife she finds my pronunciation and the slow-talking drawl amusing and can't get enough of it.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu May 02, 2019 4:57 pm

White Man 1 wrote:...There is a new lawsuit against the SPLC brought by one of that group’s victims, Mr. Glen Allen of Baltimore, who lost his job as an attorney with the city after accusations of “racism” were made against him by the Jewish group. The National Alliance is involved because the SPLC, in trying to ruin Mr. Allen’s life, obtained and used documents that had been stolen from the Alliance and sold to SPLC.
SPLC smear article, 25 April 2016:
The Office of the Mayor, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, released a statement that the City has terminated the contract of Glen Keith Allen. The termination is the result of an internal investigation, prompted by the Southern Poverty Law Center’s report that exposed Allen as longtime member of the neo-Nazi organization, the National Alliance.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... prisonment
I see the current Negress Mayor of Baltimore is being forced out of office because of corruption, and wondered whether she was the same Negress Mayor of Baltimore who fired Mr Allen the day after the SPLC maliciously "doxxed" him, based on old documents, like invoices for books he had purchased, stolen from NA and sold to the SPLC.

Nope, the corrupt Negress who fired Mr. Allen is Stephan Rawlins Blake
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/baltimore-ma ... t-comments.

---
Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake under fire for 'balancing act' comments
Posted Apr 28 2015 09:07AM EDT
---

Blake was replaced as mayor of Baltimore by another corrupt Negress, Catherine Pugh, who is being forced out now for corruption: https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryl ... story.html

---
FBI raids Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh's City Hall office, her two houses, as governor calls on her to resign
Federal law enforcement agents fanned out Thursday across Baltimore, raiding City Hall, Mayor Catherine Pugh's
house and several other locations as the investigation into her business dealings widened.

The Baltimore Sun
25 April, 2019
[...]
---
One Corrupt Negress Mayor, Rawlings-Blake (L)
Passes Baton to Another Corrupt Negress Mayor, Pugh
Will the last unfortunate White person living in Baltimore please turn off the lights?

More here about 70% Black Baltimore: https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/04/ba ... g-rioters/