SPLC is Hate Group

Will Williams

Re: SPLC is Hate Group

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:23 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:That was a really good read Will,

Tell Colin Flaherty. Tell him the National Alliance appreciates his work.
I'm going to post that link on my Facebook page.
Good. Why not link to this for some context about a decades-long SPLC target while you're at it: https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/ Maybe one of your likers will go there. I don't have any likers. :lol:

I'm trying to finish up the July BULLETIN and will lead with New York Times, the SPLC & The Turner Diaries & after seeing this 30 July NYT article: https://archive.is/jSGjE Who believes this crap? We sold 24 single copies of TD yesterday, most, no doubt, as a result of this "story." Thanks, New York Times!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:13 pm

One hasn't lived until he has felt the full wrath of the SPLC and its agents. Here's their latest fiction: https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... g-employee

I'll be sentenced 10 October and will take it from there.

---
Will Williams wrote:We, the editors of The Social Contract, designate the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) as a hate group. Founded by a man accused of lurid sexual improprieties, the SPLC is steeped in extremism. It frequently circulates racist hate material from sites such as Salon.com, which has blamed gun violence on “white guys” and warned about the “plague of angry white men...”

The $outhern Poverty Law Center ...and the latest scourge of
blacklisting, career-purging, and political cleansing

By The Social Contract Editors
Volume 28, Number 3 (Spring 2018)
Issue theme: "The SPLC File - An Exclusive Report on the Southern Poverty Law Center"
[...]
More of this article, here:
http://www.thesocialcontract.com/artman ... rs-1.shtml

The Social Contract folks deserve every self-respecting White American's support. They expose the enemy who have bragged for years they will destroy the National Alliance.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:10 pm

[quote="Will Williams"]Here's their latest fiction: https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... g-employee.. .
---

Here's the "investigative reporter" that writes for both the SPLC and the Associated Press. That's convenient for SPLC to spread its "stories" to so many lazy MSM fake news outlets that reprint their smears unquestioningly. His "investigation" turns up in his opening sentence that I describe myself as a "tough guy." :lol: Mrs. Williams got a big laugh out of that.
Brett Barrouquere
Louisville, Ky.
Investigative Reporter — Southern Poverty Law Center
Crime and Justice, U.S. Regional
As seen in: Southern Poverty Law Center, HuffPost, MSN, ABC News, Associated Press, SFGate, Houston Chronicle, Boston.com, Washington Times, Yahoo, Newsday and more...

Here's a recent SPLC Intelligence Report piece Brett coauthors with self-described hate expert, Heidi Beirich.
Confronting Hate
By Brett Barrouquere, Heidi Beirich
splcenter.org — It's past time to combat all the ways hate morphs into violence and crime in the U.S. In this issue of the Intelligence Report, we shine a light on those facing hate who are often overlooked, in our special section Confronting Hate. We also share stories to help our readers understand the scope of the hate problem and provide actionable suggestions for how to address it.
16 DAYS AGO

Here's the SPLC photographer who took the photo of me that appears at the top of this particular hit piece. He took that picture from a distance with his big telephoto lens, outside the Glouscester County, VA, courthouse the day I was appointed NA Chairman nearly four years ago.
Leo Kim, Korean-American by way of China

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:32 pm

Very interesting "hit piece" Chairman.
Now what?
(c) Battery. — Any person who unlawfully and intentionally makes physical contact of an insulting or provoking nature to the person of another or unlawfully and intentionally causes physical harm to another person is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, shall be confined in jail for not more than twelve months or fined not more than $500, or both fined and confined.
I'm wondering being Garland has been such a royal pain in the ass up there to law enforcement if you'll get a slap on the wrist OR being "an evil racist, neo-Nazi" there might be a tougher stance.
All we can do is hope for the best outcome.
Good luck!

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... g-employee
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:18 pm

SPLC is now going after neo-CON Jews like former communist Horowitz. This is great because Horowitz has the money to fight back.
---
David Horowitz: "Visa, Mastercard Cut Off Payments to
My Think Tank Based on SPLC ‘Hate Group’ Label"

by Lucas Nolan
23 Aug 2018

The David Horowitz Freedom Center has had their donation processing system blocked by Visa and Mastercard allegedly following a campaign by the Southern Poverty Law Center. Visa has since contacted Breitbart News to deny involvement in the blacklisting of the Freedom Center.

The David Horowitz Freedom Center stated in a recent email that its ability to accept donations by credit card has been disabled by both Visa and Mastercard following a campaign by the SPLC to label the Freedom Center as a hate group. This situation comes shortly after Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch was forced off the funding platform Patreon following pressure from Mastercard.

The Freedom Center is the next target of the SPLC, and they are using Mastercard and Visa again in their attempt to shut down conservative voices. In an email sent to supporters, Horowitz outlined how the SPLC had convinced Mastercard and Visa to block the Freedom Center from receiving payments and donations via credit card. In the email, Horowitz requested that supporters send donations via check to a P.O. Box.

In the email to supporters, the Freedom Center lashed out at the move by Mastercard and Visa, saying: “this blow could be the end of the Freedom Center. Decades of work, down the drain because the hateful Left wants to squash free speech and silence an organization that dares to question them.
---
More, here: https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/08/ ... oup-label/

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:45 pm

Will Williams wrote:SPLC is now going after ne-CON Jews like former communist Horowitz. This is great because Horowitz has the money to fight back.
Jews fighting other Jews, is it for show or a real conflict? Depends on whether or not Horowitz and the SPLC sinks a lot of money into their fight via the courts. We'll have to wait and see. However things develop, this conflict reminds me of the Menshevik/Bolshevik struggle in Russia about 100 years ago: they were fighting to have a Jew-dominated communist system, one Jew-dominated group just wanted to go faster at bringing it about their nation-wrecking while the other Jew-dominated group wanted to bring it about gradually. Either way, Whites lost.

So too, Horowitz's views are as repugnant to me (for their White genocidal implications) as is the SPLC's.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:35 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
[b]"Jews fighting other Jews, is it for show or a real conflict?"[/b]
Good question. I hope it's real and gets uglier than a pit bull fight. I'm bringing some popcorn, just in case.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:06 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:
"Jews fighting other Jews, is it for show or a real conflict?"
Jews fighting Jews -- is it a ruse or is it Whitey can't lose? :?:
Jim Mathias wrote:Good question. I hope it's real and gets uglier than a pit bull fight. I'm bringing some popcorn, just in case.
Ben Klassen would call it a "phony fight ruse." We have this neo-CON Semite Horowitz exposing the Jew-run, anti-White SPLC in a little 56-page booklet entitled THE SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER; A HATE MACHINE -- copyright: David Horowitz Freedom Center, 2017.

This former communist Jew David Horowitz pretends to be White with this booklet, lamenting the Left's mistreatment of Whitey:
:lol:

---
Though it was not listed on the public tax reports filed by Horowitz's Freedom Center, POLITICO has confirmed that the lion's share of the $920,000 it provided over the past three years to Jihad Watch came from [Joyce] Chernick, whose husband, Aubrey Chernick, has a net worth of $750 million, as a result of his 2004 ...
Mar 17, 2017
David Horowitz Freedom Center - Powerbase
powerbase.info/index.php/David_Horowitz_Freedom_Center

---

It seems that the only thing the National Alliance lacks at this stage in rebuilding is its own idealistic and generous Aryan counterpart to (((Aubry Chernick, et al))). Imagine what we could do with our first million.

For more on Jewish "false opposition" and the neo-CON Jews and goy collaborators that Aubrey Chernic and other Jews ply, go here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/08/th ... ive-media/

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:07 pm

It seems that the only thing the National Alliance lacks at this stage in rebuilding is its own idealistic and generous Aryan counterpart to (((Aubry Chernick, et al))). Imagine what we could do with our first million.
Our first million members, properly qualified of course, will give us a pool of talent unified to change the entire political and social landscape of the world. All those hands-on activists willing to put their time and effort at expanding our outreach efforts and facilitating the spread of life-affirming Cosmotheist philosophy in our quest for realizing the Creator's purpose....now there would be a dream come true. First unify the White race, then the world! It was nearly so over a century ago, but we lacked the vision of men such as Pierce, Klassen, and so on.

Oh, I realize that this amount of funds would also be quite useful. ;)
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:31 pm

Nice! It will be fun watching deep-pocketed SPLC, squirming in the defendant's box. Bravo, Mr. Allen!
---

Lawsuit Could Take Down SPLC
December 26, 2018
By the AFP Staff

A prominent attorney in Baltimore, Md. has filed a landmark lawsuit in federal court against the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), one of its officers, Heidi Beirich, and a former officer, Mark Potok. Glen Allen alleges that the two, in the course of orchestrating Allen’s dismissal from his position as an attorney with the Baltimore City Law Department, committed numerous unethical and illegal acts, including receipt of stolen property, improper disclosure of confidential and privileged documents, failure to properly train and supervise Beirich and Potok, and falsely claiming Allen was “infiltrating” the Baltimore City Law Department.

Allen sets the stage for his claims by detailing some of the many trenchant criticisms from across the political spectrum that have been leveled in recent years against the SPLC, Beirich, and Potok.

In the filing, he contrasts the robust dialogue, open debate, aversion to taboos, and genuine conversation that lie at the heart of America’s remarkable traditions of free expression—as embodied, among other ways, in the First Amendment—with the SPLC approach, which is “to draw lines of political or cultural orthodoxy, develop massive surveillance networks and extensive dossiers, and severely punish perceived transgressors who cross those lines, seem to cross them, or even seem to think about crossing them,” Allen writes in his complaint.
---
http://americanfreepress.net/lawsuit-co ... down-splc/