forwarded mail

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

forwarded mail

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:02 pm

Since our move the new owners have
(going to be one of those mom and dad bought darling daughter and her hubby a house and land are building themselves a house on that big piece of land too type situations)
our forwarded mail changed.
The mail no longer comes from "88 Williams Road", it now comes forwarded from "14 Whitetail Lane".
(An obvious play on addresses there)
It seems because a second house is being built and that there are now TWO homes at 88 Williams that address can no longer exist so that address became 14 Whitetail and the new home going up 77 Whitetail.
Now this has really messed things with forwarded mail - especially since 88 Williams was recently changed for the 911 response (or government knowing exactly who lives where) from a rural route number.
Anyway my annual Dr. David Duke Christmas appeal letter was changed to the Whitetail Lane and sent there so the new owners scrawled my South Carolina address on the envelope and I guess stuck it back into the mailbox and since I got it today.
I'm wondering WHAT they must have thought me getting mail from
the former Imperial Wizard "head of the Ku Klux Klan" being I have a feeling they could be liberal Democrats?
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: forwarded mail

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:09 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:Since our move the new owners have
(going to be one of those mom and dad bought darling daughter and her hubby a house and land are building themselves a house on that big piece of land too type situations)
our forwarded mail changed.
The mail no longer comes from "88 Williams Road", it now comes forwarded from "14 Whitetail Lane".
(An obvious play on addresses there)
It seems because a second house is being built and that there are now TWO homes at 88 Williams that address can no longer exist so that address became 14 Whitetail and the new home going up 77 Whitetail.
Now this has really messed things with forwarded mail - especially since 88 Williams was recently changed for the 911 response (or government knowing exactly who lives where) from a rural route number.
Anyway my annual Dr. David Duke Christmas appeal letter was changed to the Whitetail Lane and sent there so the new owners scrawled my South Carolina address on the envelope and I guess stuck it back into the mailbox and since I got it today.
I'm wondering WHAT they must have thought me getting mail from
the former Imperial Wizard "head of the Ku Klux Klan" being I have a feeling they could be liberal Democrats?
Even a few "liberal democrats" could be sympathetic to Dr. Duke. Oh sure, I know, what are the odds of that?? But there is a chance. After all, why aren't they living with those hordes of typical liberal democratic "equals" instead of in White flyover country by the name of West Virginia? Some few liberals do have brains and while the rest may not yet be ready to become educated in Cosmotheism, it's possible some would give it a look. Send them a thank you letter for sending your mail to you and let them have a flyer or pamphlet or what have you as a gift.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.