Video--identifying the problem and...

Securing the existence of our people
Jim Mathias

Video--identifying the problem and...

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:35 am

......The endgame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5Ue ... 1541919040

Pass it around to those you know.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Re: Video--identifying the problem and...

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:14 am

Excellent starter to why we must fight for our race. The next time I meet somebody who has questions about WN I will direct them first to this video. I'm surprised to see that first bit with John Cleese. I'd be interested to see the rest of the interview to know in what context he was speaking.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:32 am

White Man 1 wrote:Excellent starter to why we must fight for our race. The next time I meet somebody who has questions about WN I will direct them first to this video. I'm surprised to see that first bit with John Cleese. I'd be interested to see the rest of the interview to know in what context he was speaking.
This was passed on to me by a friend, and it could be construed as a "starter" video for us as well. We had produced "America Is A Changing Country" narrated by Dr. Pierce in CD format and that was even better as it was a National Alliance production. While it's probably dated now, much of its contents are still relevant. It is videos like these that need to be updated, reproduced, and distributed as widely as possible to get our message out.

Years ago I had a few CDs of America Is A Changing Country and wish I had not given all of them away! To have just one to copy and pass out again would be useful.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:31 pm

Hello Jim,

Well Jewtube has done what I expected. They have made this video impossible to search by its title and worse yet they have made it so you cannot download it. I wanted to save for offline viewing. They only thing they have to fear is the truth itself. Someone once told me that the truth is not racist, its just the truth.

Whitehealer

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:59 am

WhiteHealer wrote:Hello Jim,

Well Jewtube has done what I expected. They have made this video impossible to search by its title and worse yet they have made it so you cannot download it. I wanted to save for offline viewing. They only thing they have to fear is the truth itself. Someone once told me that the truth is not racist, its just the truth.

Whitehealer
Whitehealer, I hear you have found the complete America Is A Changing Country file. Would you post the link here?

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:50 pm

After doing some digging, I have resurrected this excellent video on White Genocide...please follow the new link to view.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xWTkk4xY0wCd/

Bitchute really has saved the day for spreading free speech videos.

WhiteHealer