Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:26 pm

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/ ... 824633002/
Dr. Evil
Dr. Evil
Soros.jpg (54.53 KiB) Viewed 4141 times

Jim Mathias

Re: Jew Media Covers For Soros

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:36 am

What evidence exists that points the finger at Soros?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:19 am

Jim Mathias wrote:What evidence exists that points the finger at Soros?
Soros identifies as a Jew and a "holocaust survivor." That is enough for me.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:08 am

He's been the money man for various leftist causes since the '80's both here and in his "native" Hungary. Lately he's been accused or confirmed to have been the man financing everything from Antifa riots to the invading migrant caravans. Is his reputation blown out of proportion? I'm sure it is. Is he working actively against us? There is no doubt to that.

Will Williams

Re: Jew Media Cover For Soros

Post by Will Williams » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Plenty: https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/ind ... rge-soros/

"I realized [as a young man] that it’s money that makes the world go round,” says Soros, “so I might as well make money.… But having made it, I could then indulge my social concerns.” Invariably, those concerns center around a desire to change the world generally—and America particularly—into something new, something consistent with his vision of “social justice." (read: Jewish supremacy over goyim)
-George Soros (nee Schwartz)
---

I remember attending a dinner and meeting of the local chapter of the Sierra Club ten years ago during all the fuss like Americans are being bombarded with today, except then it was over over the 2008 election. Everyone at that gathering, around 18 or 20 of us, was White yet everyone was handed an implicitly anti-White MoveOn.org pamphlet, telling the reader he should vote a straight Democrat ticket, from Barack Obama all the way down the ballot. I believe that was when my attention first became finely focused on MoveOn's moneyJew, Mr. Schwartz, and the influence he and his ill-gotten gain had over self-styled "progressive" environmentalists. They were, otherwise, all adult whites who couldn't wrap their deracinated minds around the fact that they were part of the environment, also, especially in Johnson County, TN! -- where we all resided -- and that our particular endangered sub-species and our traditional habitat are worth preserving. The "lemming factor" was at work: the lemming will believe anything he is told, unquestioningly, if he's assured that others also believe it. :roll:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:13 am

Enemy Jew Soros Pledges To Fight "From The Grave"

Soros funded Black Lives Matter; Koch funded the Tea Party.
Soros funds the liberal Center for American Progress; Koch
funded the conservative Cato Institute. Soros pumped $15.9
million into lobbying Congress in just the third quarter of
2019; Koch spent $2 million in the same period. You get the
picture.
A Touch Of Evil
A Touch Of Evil
66762.jpg (54.53 KiB) Viewed 3311 times
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/479139-george- ... ty-legacy/

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:52 pm

Each member or supporter of the National Alliance can also make a lasting contribution to our Cosmotheist based goals and values: naming the NA in your will as a beneficiary. The policy reads as follows:
A LASTING COMMITMENT

The men and women of the National Alliance are, to a much greater degree than the general public, serious people. We are concerned about more than our personal welfare and amusements. We are working and building for the future, and we want what we build to last.
It may take decades to achieve our goals, even to defeat our enemies and begin rebuilding a White world. Many of us will not live to see our final victory, but that victory is no less important to us because of that—and we can continue to fight for our goals whether we live to see them or not. Every member should take the necessary steps now to ensure that his own commitment to a White future will not end with his death.
The procedure is simple: Make a will or a bequest with the National Alliance as beneficiary.
If you already have a will with other beneficiaries, you can simply add a bequest favoring the National Alliance. If you don't have a will or want to make a new will, you can include in your will either a specific bequest or a bequest of a remainder interest.
If you have a reliable attorney, he can do things for you in proper form. If you want to do it yourself, you may find the following language helpful.
For a specific bequest in a will with other beneficiaries: I give ($_____ or describe property) to the National Alliance, a Virginia not-for-profit corporation with offices at Post Office Box 90, Hillsboro, West Virginia 24946, {Update: PO Box 4, Mountain City, Tennessee 37683} for the general purposes of the National Alliance.
For a bequest of a remainder interest in a will with other beneficiaries: I give all the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate to the National Alliance, a Virginia not-for-profit corporation with offices at Post Office Box 90, Hillsboro, West Virginia 24946, for the general purposes of the National Alliance.
The specific bequest should be used when the National Alliance is not the principal beneficiary. The bequest of a remainder interest is preferable when the National Alliance is to be the principal beneficiary. Whenever there are relatives who may be inclined to contest a will, it is good practice to name them as beneficiaries of small, specific bequests, with the remainder of the estate going to the Alliance.
Care should be taken to have the will (or bequest added to an existing will) properly witnessed and dated. It may be helpful to send a copy to the National Office. If you don't send a copy to the National Office, be sure that you have a thoroughly reliable executor.
For those wary of the McCorkill debacle in Canada where their supreme court overturned that deceased person's will naming the NA as beneficiary due to our beliefs, one can set up a trust to park assets in with instructions directing the trustee to transfer predetermined assets to the NA upon the death of the one who created it or any other condition as so desired to bypass corrupt courts that handle probate cases.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.