Synagogue Shooting

Summaries and links to news items
Wade Hampton III

Re: Synagogue Shooting

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:23 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:All the noisy Jewish media attention on this topic contrasts sharply with the US-born and indoctrinated and terrorist Jewish Defense League member Baruch Goldstein's mass murder of Palestinian worshippers at a mosque in 1994. He was subsequently beaten to death in self-defense by survivors. But no references to this are being made anywhere that I'm aware of. On the other hand, references to Dylann Roof are being made in some stories in relation to the current event in Pittsburgh.
NTS has a different take on this issue...

I am sick of the constant nearly round the clock reports over the Jew spew
media about this "shooting" at that Synagogue of Satan in Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania from last Saturday morning.... It is so pathetic that these
liars in the Jew spew media are screaming to high heaven that so many of
the "chosen ones" are now dead (11 at last count apparently) while
overlooking the thousands of innocent Palestinians that these same
"chosen ones" have been murdering outright in Palestine and especially
in the Gaza Strip...To me, this again shows how these ass clowns have
such media bias that one group of people matters more than another one!

But from what I have been seeing by sifting through all of the bull****
that is being thrown out there as pure propaganda by the Jew spew media
shows that everything about this shooting does not make sense and that
something is terribly amiss..... I said before that I smell a rat with
this one, and that this "mass shooting" may be as much bull**** as other
mass shootings before it across America...

First, I do want to present the following continuously updated report
that comes from a fellow truth seeker "Aangirfan" who of course writes
his excellent blog over at http://www.aanirfan.blogspot.com.... It is a great
summary of what we have so far with this apparent false flag, and I do
want to share that information with my own readers here... Here is his
updated article dated from yesterday, and I do have my own thoughts
and comments to follow:
FF?
FF?
58021.JPG (31.34 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com ... false.html

Will Williams

Re: "We need to vaccinate ourselves against hate.”

Post by Will Williams » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:29 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Will Williams wrote: Don't fret, though! The Jews and their controlled media have attempted to link the National Alliance to Bowers' Pittsburgh synagogue shoot-up anyway
NA may not be interested in "them," but "they" are definitely interested in NA.

:x
Huh? Who are "they" and "them?" What are you talking about?

I say this latest racist shooter sets a bad example for those serious Whites who are Jew-wise. It's not nice for Rabbi Carp and his compliant media there in Davenport, IA, to link the synagogue shooter to NA. Some perceptive Whites will see through that Orwellian "diversity is our strength" nonsense and will actually contact the Alliance since media provided them with our contact address.

I subscribe to Dr. Pierce's tactic of "gentle persuasion" with our people presently, and not taking on mass media and the government, in this pre-revolutionary atmosphere, where they "have the big battalions.": https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/12/th ... ive-media/

...So long as the Jews control our mass media they will control our politicians, and so long as they control our politicians they will control the policies of the government. We will not be able to shut down the welfare system or control our borders or make our cities safe or restore our standards and values so long as the controlled mass media are able to make a majority of our people feel guilty for wanting to do these things, so long as the media are able to make people believe that keeping Mexicans and Haitians out of the country or shutting off the flow of welfare is racist, and that racism is the worst of all sins.

So long as the Jews control our mass media they will be able to keep enough of our people confused and misled and divided so that we cannot regain control of our government by peaceful, democratic means.

If we are to regain control of our destiny and survive as a people, then we have only two choices: violent revolution to take the control of the mass media back by force, or gentle but effective persuasion to lead more and more of our people from confusion into understanding.

I personally believe that violent revolution is not feasible at this time, and as long as the course of gentle persuasion remains open to us, that is the course we must choose. I believe that the only proper thing for us to do now is to continue building our own media and making them more effective — media like our series of radio broadcasts and our World Wide Web sites on the Internet and the books and magazines published by National Vanguard Books
[now Cosmotheist Books].
W.L.P.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:37 am

Perhaps so, but in all honesty, who among us in the so-called "radical right"
cannot help but feel a sneaking admiration for those such as Robert Matthews
and the men of The Order?

Volker Zorn

Post by Volker Zorn » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:22 pm

Either we are serious about our movement and its struggle or we are not.

If we ARE serious, then we must build the movement and pursue the struggle in a rigorously professional manner.

Lashing out at random non-Aryans, or targeting easily replaceable politicians, bureaucrats or reporters, may provide an emotional catharsis for some people. But is that why we are in the movement - so that we feel better about ourselves? Or do we have a higher motivation?

Dr. Pierce, like Lincoln Rockwell before him, was right: a disciplined campaign to win the hearts and minds of our Aryan brothers and sisters is the only realistic strategy open to us at this time.

My advice to one and all is: Reject adventurism and conduct yourself like a mature, professional revolutionary!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:01 am

Volker Zorn wrote:Either we are serious about our movement and its struggle or we are not.

If we ARE serious, then we must build the movement and pursue the struggle in a rigorously professional manner.

Lashing out at random non-Aryans, or targeting easily replaceable politicians, bureaucrats or reporters, may provide an emotional catharsis for some people. But is that why we are in the movement - so that we feel better about ourselves? Or do we have a higher motivation?

Dr. Pierce, like Lincoln Rockwell before him, was right: a disciplined campaign to win the hearts and minds of our Aryan brothers and sisters is the only realistic strategy open to us at this time.

My advice to one and all is: Reject adventurism and conduct yourself like a mature, professional revolutionary!
There's merit in the strategic concept of winning the hearts and minds of our people. Would you suggest each member follow our member's handbook and commit to doing at least one thing for Our Cause on a daily basis?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Volker Zorn

Post by Volker Zorn » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:02 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:There's merit in the strategic concept of winning the hearts and minds of our people. Would you suggest each member follow our member's handbook and commit to doing at least one thing for Our Cause on a daily basis?
I would go a step further, Jim, and stipulate that all NA members should do at least one thing in real life each day to build the Movement- that is, in the physical world, not online or in social media. Too many people believe that just by posting online to one forum or social media site or another that they are doing their part.

But really, is hearing how loud one's voice booms in a White Nationalist echo chamber really accomplishing anything but satisfying one's own ego?

The reality is that the struggle for White survival will be won or lost in the physical world and not by watching photons dance across a computer monitor or cell phone screen. Consequently, the physical world is the primary front or battlefield in our struggle. Online efforts of all sorts should supplement, not replace, real life efforts.

It is hard for me to imagine that there is a person anywhere, who is truly committed to the Cause, who cannot distribute at least one piece of written material to the general public each day. A card, a leaflet, whatever. Giving it to someone who already is active in pro-White circles does not count. I know a person who is almost completely housebound: they send printed material via postal mail to those whom they have identified as a potential recruits.

It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:14 am

Volker Zorn wrote:It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!
Wade says..."let there be light!"

NTS posted..

Here are 7 things that are very strange about this shooting:

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:39 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:

NTS posted..

Whoever this NTS fellow is you promote him here on White Biocentrism to a much greater extent than you promote our reality-based National Alliance. I think NTS has a screw loose and his false flag stuff and fake moon landing nonsense should be promoted somewhere else besides WB.

NTS: I filed my report last week on that false flag "shooting" at that Synagogue of Satan in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, calling it a false flag and noting some terrible inconsistencies that shows that it was indeed a massive hoax and a pre-planned incident where NOBODY died...
---

Yeah, sure, just like at Sandy Hook: nobody died. The National Alliance does not go along with the unfounded theories of your NTS commentator, Wade, just because he criticizes Jews. Give NTS a rest on WB. Promote his conspiracy theories, where everything is a false flag, somewhere else, please. :roll:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:58 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:

NTS posted..

Whoever this NTS fellow is you promote him here on White Biocentrism to a much greater extent than you promote our reality-based National Alliance. I think NTS has a screw loose and his false flag stuff and fake moon landing nonsense should be promoted somewhere else besides WB.

NTS: I filed my report last week on that false flag "shooting" at that Synagogue of Satan in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, calling it a false flag and noting some terrible inconsistencies that shows that it was indeed a massive hoax and a pre-planned incident where NOBODY died...
---

Yeah, sure, just like at Sandy Hook: nobody died. The National Alliance does not go along with the unfounded theories of your NTS commentator, Wade, just because he criticizes Jews. Give NTS a rest on WB. Promote his conspiracy theories, where everything is a false flag, somewhere else, please. :roll:
In large part, I agree with you. The 'faked moon landing' is over the top for me. However, why throw out
the baby with the bathwater? Every shot I have seen him call on the Jews is spot on. Where else can you
find commentary on the Jews like that? David Duke comes close, but then he is bundled with the
Christian Fundies. Not so with NTS. I believe there are real thinkers here on WB. I feel confident
they can put full confidence in NTS's comments on The Eternal Jew, irregardless of a few wingnut
theories here and there.

He didn't say there weren't dead Jews in Pittsburgh. I am sure there were. However, remember the King
David bombing and that Jews will even kill some of their own if it serves the interests of "greater
Israel."

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:45 pm

This question is simply to satisfy my own curiosity...is there anyone on this site
still subscribed to the "official" story that an Arab caveman in Afghanistan with a
laptop computer was somehow able to bring down three NYC skyscrapers with two
airplanes?

:?: