and perhaps discovery...
Edge of Reality
Edge of Reality
57942.JPG (122.99 KiB) Viewed 2660 times
https://www.quantamagazine.org/the-imag ... -20181025/

Will Williams

Re: Edge Of Reality

Post by Will Williams » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:56 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:A winning Lotto ticket was sold in SC to the tune of $1.6B in FRNs. Since it was not I who
had the ticket...
Dern! I was hoping that winner was you, Wade. NA could jump off the kitchen table then and become the force it should be.

First, we'd buy our own TV network. You could be in charge of who doesn't get to work there. :lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:35 am

Will Williams wrote:
First, we'd buy our own TV network. You could be in charge of who doesn't get to work there.
That would have been my pleasure!

:lol:

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
First, we'd buy our own TV network. You could be in charge of who doesn't get to work there.

Next month that ticket will expire. There is a $1.6B Lotto jackpot winner floating around somewhere
in the Upstate SC with no one coming forward. The turkey who bought it most likely lost it, threw it
away, and/or is too embarrassed to come forward and announce to the world how stupid he/she was.
Imagine all that money right down the pisser! Enough to make a grown man cry....
60256.jpg
60256.jpg (37.14 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:41 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:
Will Williams wrote:

Next month that ticket will expire. There is a $1.6B Lotto jackpot winner floating around somewhere
in the Upstate SC with no one coming forward. The turkey who bought it most likely lost it, threw it
away, and/or is too embarrassed to come forward and announce to the world how stupid he/she was.
Imagine all that money right down the pisser! Enough to make a grown man cry....
60256.jpg
:cry: :cry: :cry:
The 'winner' might be taking the time to hire an attorney and set up the correct corporate-type entity to handle the ticket and its proceeds. Also, managing large amounts of assets can itself become a job and if not handled properly becomes easily squandered. There is also the loss of privacy that results from such a windfall, the 'winner' gets their name posted all over the world--with all the headaches that can entail.

I don't play the lottery, dissipation of earnings with gambling on the scant chance of coming out ahead (the odds are always in the House's favor!) coupled with the fact that it's simply bad asset management dissuades me. Plus, it feeds the beast known as the State which is currently acting against our interests. Feed the National Alliance instead!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:12 pm

Jim Mathias wrote: I don't play the lottery, dissipation of earnings with gambling on the scant chance of coming out ahead (the odds are always in the House's favor!) coupled with the fact that it's simply bad asset management dissuades me. Plus, it feeds the beast known as the State which is currently acting against our interests. Feed the National Alliance instead!
The ticket has a six-month life-span. It was purchased in October. April is the deadline. It wouldn't take
five months to get affairs in order. My bet is that no one will come forward and that the ticket is lost.
It is totally incomprehensible that a winner would wait this long. That much cash deposited in just a regular
passbook savings account would generate $65,000 PER DAY! Nope, that ticket is gone. I heard the other
day that next month with no winner, the cash will be sent back to all the states that contributed, along with
the Virgin Islands and DC.

As to NA, imagine feeding it with $1.6B! That would definitely get Heidi's attention over at SPLC! That
jackpot was several times bigger than her SPLC war chest! There is only one thing about Lotto that I
am sure of....if you DON'T buy a ticket, you WON'T win a damn dime!