Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

Summaries and links to news items
C.E. Whiteoak

Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:41 am

Wade Hampton III

Re: Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:55 am

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:Oh God, I think I'm going to puke. :!:
You can be sure thirty or so pieces of silver changed hands here. After all, Gliebe hung onto
the chairmanship for years hoping to get his mitts on the McCorkill estate. Someone call it
"the terrible power of the purse."

:o

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:27 am

Yet while most students shunned Derek, Matthew refused to do so. As an observant Jew, he had “already experienced enough shaming at New College to believe that exclusion only reinforced divides,” and he continued to invite Derek to Shabbat dinners, which on any given night might include a few Orthodox Jews, an immigrant and a gay student. But when, after months of these dinners, Derek failed to transform from a white nationalist caterpillar into a progressive butterfly — at one point he even organized a high-profile conference of white nationalist leaders — his friends confronted a strategic and moral conflict that mirrors the plight of many Americans today when deciding how best to deal with racists. As Moshe, a friend, whose grandfather survived the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, wondered: “What if all he had done by befriending Derek was to enable him, to provide him with cover from the social-justice activists on campus so that he could continue to promote a racist ideology while living a comfortable college life? What incentive did Derek have to change?”
He didn't stand a chance. An outcast in a new environment at a time when his identity was being railed against on all sides, and he's taken in by subversive forces. You couldn't ask for a more perfect storm. If I didn't believe in coincidence, I'd say this was planned.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:58 am

White Man 1 wrote:
Yet while most students shunned Derek, Matthew refused to do so. As an observant Jew, he had “already experienced enough shaming at New College to believe that exclusion only reinforced divides,” and he continued to invite Derek to Shabbat dinners, which on any given night might include a few Orthodox Jews, an immigrant and a gay student. But when, after months of these dinners, Derek failed to transform from a white nationalist caterpillar into a progressive butterfly — at one point he even organized a high-profile conference of white nationalist leaders — his friends confronted a strategic and moral conflict that mirrors the plight of many Americans today when deciding how best to deal with racists. As Moshe, a friend, whose grandfather survived the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, wondered: “What if all he had done by befriending Derek was to enable him, to provide him with cover from the social-justice activists on campus so that he could continue to promote a racist ideology while living a comfortable college life? What incentive did Derek have to change?”
He didn't stand a chance. An outcast in a new environment at a time when his identity was being railed against on all sides, and he's taken in by subversive forces. You couldn't ask for a more perfect storm. If I didn't believe in coincidence, I'd say this was planned.
We White nationalist caterpillars need to stick together. :lol:

How could Derek be raised from the cradle by Don Black and David Duke, yet be so weak and suggestible to accept anti-White, progressive butterfly propaganda? I believe it was reported that DB got away with $125,000 that some fellow had put in DB's name, intending for it to go to help fund the cause. I wonder, does his book address that accusation? Does anybody, anywhere address that serious accusation?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:16 pm

Will Williams wrote:I believe it was reported that DB got away with $125,000 that some fellow had put in DB's name, intending for it to go to help fund the cause. I wonder, does his book address that accusation? Does anybody, anywhere address that serious accusation?
I was perusing the SPLC account of this obviously knowing it would be a very slanted account.
Regardless, it looks like it took just five days for Derek Black to completely escape the racist movement later that summer. On Friday, July 12, 2013, Derek applied to have his name legally changed. The following Monday, July 15, Derek emailed his denunciation of the racist movement to the SPLC. The next day, Tuesday, July 16, 2013, Derek withdrew $125,000 from the Charles Schwab IRA account of Stanley Paul Ratliff, a retired banker and major Stormfront donor who had died six weeks earlier at the age of 75.
How I got there was by googling "Derek Black's girlfriend" because I heard gossip that what turned Derek was a brown skinned Hispanic girlfriend, whether that is true or not IDK.
We all know that little patch of hair has been the cause of crazier things than this to happen across the ages.
Anyway, just a sad story and really feel for Don.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... e-was-born
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:13 pm

PhuBai68 wrote: Anyway, just a sad story and really feel for Don
Unfortunately for Derek, while his Father will be immortalized in the pages of history as a tenacious fighter for our race, he will be no more than a traitorous footnote.

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV

Post by RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:07 am

From what I've heard here and there, and just my own personal observation, I think Derek Black was a fraud from the get-go. He went along, to get along; that is, he humored his dad, and in exchange, got to be "famous" and "do things" and maybe scope out a few tasty WN chicks (I heard he was jilted by the girl who eventually married Brad Griffin of Occidental Dissent so that might have contributed to his self-destruction) but whatever the case, Derek Black will go down in history as one of the most despicable traitors in WN history. If Dr. Pierce were alive, he would have devoted a whole American Dissident Voices broadcast just to Derek Black exclusively. It wouldn't have been pretty. And the fact that Derek ripped off (albeit legally) all that cash must have made Don blow a gasket. Derek's betrayal might have been barely acceptable, had he simply slunk off quietly and not made a peep. But no, he had to sell his soul to no less than the New York jews for a pot of shekels on top of the $125,000 he split with. He's probably been assured lucrative employment as well, by jews of course. None of this should be forgivable - ever. Like whites who have sex with blacks, selling out to jews should ban one permanently from ever being accepted back into the white fold again. And should all-out civil war ever sweep America, individuals like Derek Black will have no choice but to run screaming for the border, to avoid capture and execution.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:54 am

Will Williams wrote:
How could Derek be raised from the cradle by Don Black and David Duke, yet be so weak and suggestible to accept anti-White, progressive butterfly propaganda? I believe it was reported that DB got away with $125,000 that some fellow had put in DB's name, intending for it to go to help fund the cause. I wonder, does his book address that accusation? Does anybody, anywhere address that serious accusation?
$125K is a lot of money. However, it doesn't buy what it used to.

:roll:

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:45 pm

This was posted on Stormfront today.
It's a shame he flipped because he is a very good speaker and very intelligent.
He would've been a great asset to our cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkpiKqnT6YY

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:38 pm

Huge thread on Stormfront because of not only the Megyn Kelly show interview but the People magazine interview.
The Megyn Kelly interview was not bad at all HOWEVER the People interview disgusted me.
His girlfriend is Allison Gornik (Polish surname) BTW.
Two things in the People article (my wife subscribes to this trash magazine) really put me off....

1) "We don't have any evidence of race being biological; it's purely cultural," (Derek)
2) the sidebar - "In Charolettesville, in August 2017, neo-Nazis would carry guns and torches threatening counterprotesters with chants of 'White lives matter'. Trump would explain away the violence by blaiming 'both sides' -creating a moral equivalency between racists and antiracists."

How can such an intelligent person actually believe there is no biological difference between Serena Williams and Melania Trump?

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5C27284A

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... rtrait.jpg?