Sheryl Sandberg and the Jewish Feminist Agenda

Reinhard

Sheryl Sandberg and the Jewish Feminist Agenda

Post by Reinhard » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:48 am

Sheryl Sandberg

I mentioned Facebook billionaire Sheryl Sandberg previously as a textbook example of a Jewish feminist seeking to emasculate her gentile host population, here we see how she has attained her status due to unearned Jewish privilege:
  • How unprepared was she? Well, in a class called “The Concept of the Hero in Hellenistic Civilization,” she hadn’t even heard of the two main texts, The Iliad and The Odyssey. Meanwhile, most of her classmates had already read them, and about a third of them had read them in the original Homeric Greek. Yet there sat Miss Sandberg right beside them. So why was such a student admitted to Harvard in the first place? The reason, it seems, is the fact that she had the right “personality,” i.e., the right ethnic personality, as a dorm proctor who worked in admissions confided to her.
After skating through Harvard with the aid of other Jewish officials, such as former Harvard president Larry Summers, her professional career was advanced through more ethnic networking:
  • First, she met fellow Jews Larry Page and Sergey Brinn, who had created the search engine Google. Unlike most job applicants, Sandberg, by her own admission, was hired “despite my complete lack of relevant experience.” What a lucky break. Timmons next notes Sandberg’s continued use of a tried and true formula: Six years later, Sandberg left Google after she was offered the Chief Operating Officer position at Facebook by another Jewish entrepreneur, Mark Zuckerberg.
In spite of all this, Sandberg had the chutzpah to portray herself as a rare example of a woman who has crashed the “old boys’ club” of the corporate elite through sheer determination in the face of “sexism”!

Exploiting her wholly manufactured “trailblazer” feminist persona to the fullest, Sandberg has urged young Western women to eschew family formation and responsibility in favor of indulging their basest desires. By doing so, the gentile host society becomes a mass of atomized and narcissistic individuals, with no family, let alone group, interests. Such a society is ideal for an exploitative, well-organized minority like Judaism:
  • When looking for a life partner, my advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy do not make them good husbands. When it comes time to settle down, find someone who wants an equal partner. Someone who thinks women should be smart, opinionated and ambitious. Someone who values fairness and expects or, even better, wants to do his share in the home. These men exist and, trust me, over time, nothing is sexier.
Coincidentally, in the above passage Sandberg encourages women to treat men much as Jews do their host societies: as a source of sustenance who is nonetheless expected to show utter deference to its parasite.

http://delusionandgrandeur.wordpress.co ... st-agenda/

Will Williams

Re: Sheryl Sandberg and the Jewish Feminist Agenda

Post by Will Williams » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:51 am

More about this Facebook Jewess who is currently in the news, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/09/group-ws-dilemma/
---
Sheryl "Trust Me" Sandberg, Jewish COO of Jewish Facebook
Reinhard wrote: I mentioned Facebook billionaire Sheryl Sandberg previously as a textbook example of a Jewish feminist seeking to emasculate her gentile host population...
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:12 pm

Here’s my idea of what feminism should be, as another member told me about music:

[youtube] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LVJrzarOo ... QBiAQB8AUB [/youtube]

The first Arch Enemy singer, who shows that women can and should rock, not the judaic version of feminism, courtesy of Steinem and company. Never mind the audience, I’ll try to find videos of them playing in better venues like Finland. Okay, she’s not all pink, frilly and feminine, but it’s my idea of girl power.
Hitler was right.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:55 pm

Supremely White wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:12 pm
Here’s my idea of what feminism should be, as another member told me about music:

[youtube] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LVJrzarOo ... QBiAQB8AUB [/youtube]

The first Arch Enemy singer, who shows that women can and should rock, not the judaic version of feminism, courtesy of Steinem and company. Never mind the audience, I’ll try to find videos of them playing in better venues like Finland. Okay, she’s not all pink, frilly and feminine, but it’s my idea of girl power.
This view of femininity seems rather overly masculine, Supremely White. Perhaps this view may be what you're looking for:
She's not Screaming for Vengeance
She's not Screaming for Vengeance
A revolutionary concept.png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1384 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.