daughter to college

Amuse us!
PhuBai68

daughter to college

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:19 pm

I don't know 'why' this popped into my head but a true story.

We're all standing round BSing waiting for the clock to hit that magic number where we walk into the various offices and get our workloads from our bosses.
Someone says to Don, "Hey Don, isn't your daughter going to be going off to college?"
"Yeah, this coming fall."
"Where's she going?"
The answer - I forget.
"She going to stat in a dorm?"
"Hell no! I'll buy her a brand new car and have her commute before I'll let my little girl stay in a co-ed dorm with some nigger that's been dreaming of banging a White girl ever since puberty."

It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: daughter to college

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:48 am

Her secondary school teachers formerly and university professors in the future will step in and encourage her to breed down with non-Whites anyway.

Tell your co-worker to take the car away, keep the tuition, and find her a decent White husband (with Cosmotheist values, of course) to have a lot of White kids with instead. At that age she is in her prime for beginning to bear healthy children and this shouldn't be wasted.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Re: daughter to college

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:57 am

Jim Mathias wrote: Tell your co-worker to take the car away, keep the tuition, and find her a decent White husband (with Cosmotheist values, of course) to have a lot of White kids with instead. At that age she is in her prime for beginning to bear healthy children and this shouldn't be wasted.
Jim,
I've been retired over 17 years now so this story is like 20-25 years old.
His daughter by now is getting past her prime and IDK if she ever went to college or not.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.