RaHoWa from the Creativity Alliance and Racial Loyalty Forum

Rev.Cambeul

RaHoWa from the Creativity Alliance and Racial Loyalty Forum

Post by Rev.Cambeul » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:31 pm

Racial Greetings my White Brothers and Sisters of the National Alliance and friends,

I am Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E. (Creativity Alliance).

For a start, I know that some of you have a problem with us Creators. I know the argument well and it's not worth repeating here. In return, some of our people have a problem re the opposing opinion ... which we all know is to be expected.

The point is, both of our organisations have, over our almost equal years, had many crossovers. For example, there was the mass exodus from Creators prior to and following Matt Hale's assumption of the title of Pontifex Maximus of Creativity. And so forth .... Both of our organisations have a Biologically Racial Religion, neither of us believe in the myth of spooks in the sky, and both of us strive to be Nature's Finest.

I guess that will do for an intro from me so it's RaHoWa from me.

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Delenda est Judaica!
Reverend Cailen Cambeul
Creativity Alliance | Church of Creativity South Australia
Creativity Website: https://creativityalliance.com | Short Link W23.link
Delenda est Judaica - Aut Vincere Aut Mori!

Rev.Cambeul

Re: RaHoWa from the Creativity Alliance and Racial Loyalty F

Post by Rev.Cambeul » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:44 pm

A gift (which KAS and Rev. Dr Will White Williams have known of for some considerable time).

https://creativityalliance.com/wp-conte ... radio.html
Reverend Cailen Cambeul
Creativity Alliance | Church of Creativity South Australia
Creativity Website: https://creativityalliance.com | Short Link W23.link
Delenda est Judaica - Aut Vincere Aut Mori!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:11 pm

Rev.Cambeul wrote:A gift (which KAS and Rev. Dr Will White Williams have known of for some considerable time).

https://creativityalliance.com/wp-conte ... radio.html
Thank you, Rev. Cambeul, so much for promoting the Alliance's 24/7 radio show at the Creativity Alliance's (CA's) Web site. Alliance supporters and members should appreciate that CA adopted a large part of the National Alliance's pre-Gliebe National Alliance Membership Handbook -- the 1993 version that Kevin Strom and I helped Dr. Pierce write and to which we will largely revert back when the Alliance has the wherewithal to update and revise it.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:52 pm

I am very much looking forward to seeing the removal of the last vestiges of
Gliebe and a certain "well-known-figure-on-the-religious-right!" Both should
have been flushed down into the sewer long ago.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:00 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:I am very much looking forward to seeing the removal of the last vestiges of
Gliebe and a certain "well-known-figure-on-the-religious-right!" Both should
have been flushed down into the sewer long ago.
That Chairman Williams expressed commitment to updating the Member's Handbook should assist greatly in cementing our policies to avoid mistakes of the past. By explicitly making only Cosmotheism our guiding life-philosophy while rejecting "big tent" type of opposing world views as a criteria for all leadership positions within the National Alliance would be one thing I'd like to see. It's well that we have honorable and dedicated men such as Will Williams and Kevin Strom to guide this process.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:21 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:... That Chairman Williams expressed commitment to updating the Member's Handbook should assist greatly in cementing our policies to avoid mistakes of the past. By explicitly making only Cosmotheism our guiding life-philosophy while rejecting "big tent" type of opposing world views as a criteria for all leadership positions within the National Alliance would be one thing I'd like to see. It's well that we have honorable and dedicated men such as Will Williams and Kevin Strom to guide this process.
Why, thank you, Jim. We will have a report in the August NA BULLETIN about your latest arrest for putting out National Alliance business cards on automobile. Seven charges of attempted burglery!!!! :shock: Amazing! There will also be a group photo of some of our NA leadership -- me, Kevin, Lana, Vanessa, and Jay -- taken in WV last week.

Hate literature? Really? This is "hate?" We think not.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:27 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:... That Chairman Williams expressed commitment to updating the Member's Handbook should assist greatly in cementing our policies to avoid mistakes of the past. By explicitly making only Cosmotheism our guiding life-philosophy while rejecting "big tent" type of opposing world views as a criteria for all leadership positions within the National Alliance would be one thing I'd like to see. It's well that we have honorable and dedicated men such as Will Williams and Kevin Strom to guide this process.
Why, thank you, Jim. We will have a report in the August NA BULLETIN about your latest arrest for putting out National Alliance business cards on automobile. Seven charges of attempted burglery!!!! :shock: Amazing! There will also be a group photo of some of our NA leadership -- me, Kevin, Lana, Vanessa, and Jay -- taken in WV last week.

Hate literature? Really? This is "hate?" We think not.
8 charges. I'll send you an email for an update for the Bulletin.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:53 am

[quote="Jim Mathias"
I stand corrected. Thanks, Jim.

Officer Gonzalez might have messed up when he informed you at the "crime scene" that there is probably video evidence of your "attempted burglaries." That "evidence," if it exists and is used to prosecute you, must be turned over to you. You might try to get your hands on it first, if you can.

---
exculpate -ek-skəl-pāte - transitive verb: to clear from alleged fault or guilt

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:27 pm

Will Williams wrote:[quote="Jim Mathias"
I stand corrected. Thanks, Jim.

Officer Gonzalez might have messed up when he informed you at the "crime scene" that there is probably video evidence of your "attempted burglaries." That "evidence," if it exists and is used to prosecute you, must be turned over to you. You might try to get your hands on it first, if you can.

---
exculpate -ek-skəl-pāte - transitive verb: to clear from alleged fault or guilt
Any evidence the cops have should now be in the possession of prosecuting attorneys representing the state, and I agree that it should be turned over to me though I won't be the first to see it. As I understand it, the trial information formally charging me with these "attempted burglaries" has yet to be filed, then arraignment-which is set for next month--then discovery can be accomplished where I get to see what evidence is going to be used.

That Officer Gonzales was featured in a 2015 article of the Quad City Times rag (which is also online, see link below) showing the world him trying out brand new bodycam video recorders his department had obtained indicates to me that by now he should be well practiced at videotaping witnesses, the "scene" and so on--and I expect there to be untampered film that is discoverable.
https://qctimes.com/news/local/leclaire ... 3b4e3.html