Petition For Anne Frank Center

Informal discussions
Wade Hampton III

Petition For Anne Frank Center

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:07 pm

Nice to see the Yids on the defensive for a change!
:lol:
56584.JPG
56584.JPG (72.39 KiB) Viewed 2848 times
56585.JPG
56585.JPG (77.61 KiB) Viewed 2848 times

Jim Mathias

Re: Petition For Anne Frank Center

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:06 am

I'd like to sign the petition, but I first require the use of the same ball-point pen (produced in mass quantities for the public beginning in the early 1950s) Anne Frank allegedly penned her diary in so that I might sign my name. Can anyone help me here?? 8-)
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:25 am

Jim Mathias wrote:I'd like to sign the petition, but I first require the use of the same ball-point pen (produced in mass quantities for the public beginning in the early 1950s) Anne Frank allegedly penned her diary in so that I might sign my name. Can anyone help me here?? 8-)
Be glad you didn't post this from Canada because the Yids up there have something called the
"Human Rights Commission." That is how the canned NTS.

:o

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:54 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:I'd like to sign the petition, but I first require the use of the same ball-point pen (produced in mass quantities for the public beginning in the early 1950s) Anne Frank allegedly penned her diary in so that I might sign my name. Can anyone help me here?? 8-)
Be glad you didn't post this from Canada because the Yids up there have something called the
"Human Rights Commission." That is how the canned NTS.

:o
I've been on a forum where Canadians discussed a variety of issues and happened to give my Semitically Incorrect facts and views in an audience that happened to have a cop from the Ontario Provincial Police in it. He mentioned wanting to arrest me for speech that's supposedly protected here in the USA, but of course could not do so as I did not reside in his Thought Police's jurisdiction. Oh well, so sad for him-- I'm certain he would have loved to advance his career busting a "hater" for telling the truth. As we all know, cops here can't arrest someone for lawful speech---they can just make up something else! The politicization of police has certainly been put into effect here as well as in Canada.

With that said, there's no place I can go to escape the Jews' power at this time so I will continue on here and stay true to my nature. The cards will just have to fall where they may.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:05 am

They need to bring back the Anne Frank bobblehead doll. I'd stick one on my dashboard and one on the oven door. :lol:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1059871/