Latest Bulletin

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

Latest Bulletin

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:43 pm

I just received June's Bulletin and of course eagerly read it.
What struck is was on page 7 left hand column last paragraph and "how" it seems so close to the FBI with their trumped up (no pun intended) "Russian investigation".

It amazes me just how corrupt and rotten the government had become, was it always that bad or did it become that way under the magical mulatto's realm?
It started with the New Black Panthers NOT being prosecuted by Holder (another magical mulatto) for intimidating White voters, one can only imagine if it were skinheads threatening black voters with ball bats the outcome.
Using various government alphabet agencies to go after Republican donors, conservative and religious groups, the Clinton Foundation shaking down other governments for donations, Hillary using a non-secure, non-government server (obviously to hide corrupt & illegal activity), the Benghazi folly blamed on some never viewed video (told by Susan Rice another magical mulatto), the Loretta Lynch (yet another magical mulatto) tarmac meeting with Slick Willie ••• sorry, going off the rails here, anyway what that paragraph says kind of happened with the FBI going after the president.

Thanks for the extra bulletins Will, I now have every one since the first - this move was crazy, still trying to find things.

Side note: Can anyone ever remember a former president actively attempting to disrupt, damage and ruin the accomplishments of a sitting president?

https://www.ofa.us/
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Latest Bulletin

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:03 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:I just received June's Bulletin and of course eagerly read it.

I as well. Actually I didn't get it 'till yesterday, but read it just now. The image of
WLP on page two was an excellent reminder of how The Founder was a giant among men.
Seeing him at the age of 36 when I was only 20 was an excellent reminder of how
separated in time - but not in ideas - were the two of us. Contrary to certain members
of "The Religious Right" (whom in the name of 'counter-productiveness') that I shall not
name here, hopefully the love of "Jee-zus" will not diminish what WLP set out to do.

My best to Captain Williams, Kevin Strom, and to all working for the cause. Although
all may have their shortcomings, we are Caucasians - and I certainly would not want
on my shoulders - the awesome responsibility they assumed!

:!:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:51 am

The section of the member's handbook was a welcome sight, I hope members and supporters continue to help build our strength to where the handbook can once again be printed and distributed to members.

One thing I look for but hardly ever see is member after action reports (or their summaries) in the Bulletin. I believe seeing this would be encouraging to others to step up their efforts.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Another month, another bulletin, I very much enjoyed reading it.

Harold Covington - was he ever, say about 2001-3 time frame in NYC or a member of our North Jersey unit?
Or maybe attended a meeting?
I remember seeing this clown (only once) at one of our monthly meetings dressed very and looking very much like that photo on the back page.

Also interesting was the article on "reformed" homosexuals.
I personally do not like even being around queers. Over the years on my job having to go into peoples' apartments and homes (at that time having a great build, being blonde and over 6') I was "hit on" more than a couple times by faggots. They're predators plain and simple.

This here from the Register Herald from 2008 •••
39, who has ties to both Miami and Orlando, was .. sentencing by Raleigh County Circuit Judge John Hutchison faces one to three years in prison for each count, and ...

••• is my friend and neighbor's son when we were living in West Virginia.
As soon as I met him I knew he was a fag.
My wife and I thought it strange that he moves back home to WV from Orlando, Florida with all his things "because he lost his lease" - why the hell move all the way back to WV? Just get yourself another apartment.
He would go to the library in Lewisburg to use the public access computers.
Again strange --- not so much when this story broke --- the IP address wouldn't trace back to him.
There's a Shell station in Beaver where I guess faggots meet up, he was busted for propositioning an underage male.
Now the "getting the hell outta Dodge" (Orlando) makes more sense, what ever happened there?
Like I said, they are predators.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:17 am

PhuBai68 wrote:Another month, another bulletin, I very much enjoyed reading it.

Harold Covington - was he ever, say about 2001-3 time frame in NYC or a member of our North Jersey unit?
Or maybe attended a meeting?...

No way. NA members were well aware of "Big Lie" by then: http://noncounterproductive.blogspot.co ... arold.html
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:59 pm

Has the August Bulletin been mailed out yet?

Just asking since we're now a week into September and I haven't received one yet.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:42 pm

Check your mailbox, PhuBai, mine was there today.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:13 pm

White Man 1 wrote:Check your mailbox, PhuBai, mine was there today.
That was quick. We mailed it late this month due to several developments that needed addressing, issues that took precedence over our meeting the usual end-of-the-month deadline for postmarking. Labor Day weekend complicated things a bit, but we got through it all and, WM1, you, at least, still received your NAB during the first week of the following month. :)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:06 pm

White Man 1 wrote:Check your mailbox, PhuBai, mine was there today.
Not yet, maybe Monday.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Got it today.

I know Stormfront also has been having problems with being denied internet donations by various credit processors.
It seems we have free speech as long as it's politically correct speech.

EDIT: I did find the letters interesting and a couple have mixed feelings on.
The one criticizing events like Charottesville.
I think as long as the events are promoted as "conservative, patriotic" events and not as "White Nationalist" it gives the public a view of just how deranged the far left is.
You look back to before the election when Mestizos were beating up White Trump supporters in California going to and from rallies with the police (protect & serve) standing by with their thumbs up their asses watching it all unfold - hopefully actions like that may or will wake up the average White person.
At Charolettesville, did the idiot with the swastika flag actually belong to the group or was he just a plant so it became a newsworthy event of "neo-Nazis and White Supremacists"?