People want answers from NBC, Amazon, and Cartoon Network

Summaries and links to news items
Benjamin Bice

People want answers from NBC, Amazon, and Cartoon Network

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:46 am

People want answers from NBC, Amazon, and Cartoon Network after writer publicly pushes white genocide

Taylor Cox, a writer for NBC, Amazon Videos, Cartoon Network, and DreamWorksTV, wishes all white people were dead, saying “white extinction” can’t happen fast enough.

Cox made the racist remarks on Twitter, where she cooed: “the only anxiety i have about white extinction is that it’s not happening faster.”

Taylor Cox, a writer for NBC, Amazon Videos, Cartoon Network, and DreamWorksTV, wishes for white extinction. (BPR mashup)

Amid backlash, Cox changed her bio to read: “TV writer.” She previously boasted that she was a writer for NBC, Amazon Videos, Cartoon Network, and DreamWorksTV.

Swedish journalist Peter Imanuelsen posted a screenshot of Taylor’s tweet and asked why Cox has been not been fired for promoting white genocide.

Imagine the outrage if Cox had gleefully cheered the extinction of blacks, Hispanics, or Asians. She would immediately have been fired, doxxed, and her life would have been destroyed.

It does not matter that Cox is herself white; her tweet was racist, offensive, and inflammatory.

What’s especially alarming is that Cox has written for a number of children’s TV shows. According to her Imdb profile (Internet Movie Database), Taylor is a writer and story editor for “Just Add Magic,” a children’s TV series produced by Amazon Studios.

The three young stars of “Just Add Magic” are adolescent white girls. So basically, Cox wishes they were dead — in which case, she’d be unemployed. Cox works for television shows whose audience is mostly white.

Taylor Cox writes for the Amazon Studios tv series ‘Just Add Magic.’ Does she wish the show’s three young white stars were dead?

Taylor Cox is not the only white liberal who has been brainwashed into hating her entire race by grievance-mongering leftists who blame white people for everything that’s wrong in the world.

As BizPac Review previously reported, in December 2016, George Ciccariello-Maher — then a professor at Drexel University — said the only thing he wanted for Christmas was “white genocide.”

Ciccariello-Maher has since left Drexel but continues to tweet violent, inflammatory nonsense like calling for the abolition of ICE. A recent tweet showed a little girl cheerfully beating a white ICE officer with a stick.

For the record, 21.5% of the ICE force is Hispanic, and many are women, according to Spanish-language newspaper Al Día

Not surprisingly, many on Twitter were furious that Cox called for the genocide of an entire race. Some are boycotting any groups she’s associated with.

Ron DiPietro tweeted to Amazon Prime: “My family will no longer be watching any of your content as long as she is employed by you. She must be fired!”

Antonius Caliber asked the Cartoon Network: “Is it okay because the people she wants dead are white?”

Mindy Robinson quipped: “See a shrink.”

Another person wrote to Cartoon Network: “What’s your stance on Taylor Cox and her racist genocidal rhetoric? Do you support this mentality in people writing children’s shows?”

Cherie Gillette tweeted to NBC: “Your writer Taylor Cox is advocating for white genocide. Is this what you stand for? Why has she not been fired? No form of genocide should be promoted by anybody.”

Another person tweeted to Jeff Bezos, the CEO of Amazon: “You have a writer working for you that wants you dead because you’re a white guy.”

One person wondered: “Why doesn’t Taylor start with herself?”

This leftist brainwashing of whites to hate their own race is why some liberals are leaving the Democratic Party. It’s part of a growing national movement called #WalkAway, where former Democrats reveal why they are walking away from the violent, race-baiting left.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/07/01/ ... ide-650012

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: People want answers from NBC, Amazon, and Cartoon Networ

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:26 pm

There is nothing more un-natural, diseased, depraved or despicable than an anti-White white person. A lifetime of brainwashing has caused some sort of self-hating moral leprosy, and it is probably irreparable and incurable. Anti-White white people are more degenerate and disgusting than the most depraved faggots that might be found lurking in a San Francisco alley or scribbling on the wall of a truck-stop restroom.

Since Ms. Cox hates us so much, I can only suggest she escape from us by hanging herself in a coat closet or jumping off a high bridge over a rocky gorge. Maybe the next plane of existence she lands in will resemble the barroom scene in Star Wars.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:56 pm

I suspect she has a Negro boyfriend waiting in the wings with eager anticipation.

:lol:

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:02 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:I suspect she has a Negro boyfriend waiting in the wings with eager anticipation.

I have no idea. I just know that people like her are a special kind of sick.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:31 am

Benjamin Bice wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:I suspect she has a Negro boyfriend waiting in the wings with eager anticipation.

I have no idea. I just know that people like her are a special kind of sick.
These people are legion too, to try and explain to them about White interests in any of the variety of topics we're concerned about is like to present a wooden stake and mallet to a vampire. They'll hiss, scream bloody murder, and become generally apoplectic over it. I've known a few too many... :roll:
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV

Post by RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:22 am

What this liberal writer said is not surprising in today's America. It's felt by many whites on the left side of things. Keep in mind that a primary reason for legally mandated multiracial work places is to put a niqqer to your left and a beaner to your right, day in and day out, in order to wear down your inborn dislike of them. Imagine how unpleasant your job would be unless you brainwashed yourself into believing that turning your workplace brown was not "a good thing"; that rubbing shoulders with niqqers and beaners in the employee lunchroom wasn't a "wonderful, enriching experience". You'd probably quit, only to find another job with the same subhuman sewage. Eventually this kind of intense psychological warfare against your Race becomes unbearable, so, like a terminal cancer patient, you beg for death.

This TV writer is now begging for death.

All that said, I do disagree with this line from the article:

"It does not matter that Cox is herself white; her tweet was racist, offensive, and inflammatory."

You cannot be racist toward your own Race. You can love it, hate it, despise it, or wish its annihilation. But you cannot be racist toward your own kind. Saying otherwise is just evidence of the further corruption of the English language and the meaning of words.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:15 pm

It seems a certain premium cable/satellite station, that would be FX, is into glorifying minority criminal/bad behavior.
As if American Negroes don't have enough drug/crime problems they have a series called Snowfall about coke dealers living large.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goUlKkY2ATM

So next on their bucket list is to play to the increasingly large Mestizo youth population with a motorcycle gang (patterned after the Mongols maybe?) series called Mayans MC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7HhvZkh7F4
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:12 pm

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV wrote:What this liberal writer said is not surprising in today's America. It's felt by many whites on the left side of things. Keep in mind that a primary reason for legally mandated multiracial work places is to put a niqqer to your left and a beaner to your right, day in and day out, in order to wear down your inborn dislike of them. Imagine how unpleasant your job would be unless you brainwashed yourself into believing that turning your workplace brown was not "a good thing"; that rubbing shoulders with niqqers and beaners in the employee lunchroom wasn't a "wonderful, enriching experience". You'd probably quit, only to find another job with the same subhuman sewage..
Well put!
I've always believe two things have happened because of affirmative action:
1~ it has led to more interracial mixing because Johnson is right there next cute little Maggie hitting on her every spare moment. Also Lupé flirting with blonde Billy - things happen.
2~ the quality of American manufactured goods declined overall because of unqualified workers who should have never been hired.

TRUE STORY: the area I worked had housing projects plus "brown town" near the projects.
The company was "trying" to get the percentage of minority employees (this was 1970's BTW) to reflect the demographics of the district.
No matter how slack they made the qualifications they couldn't get any "qualified" black in our area so they ended up with one from Camden/Trenton area - Alfred.
Alfred lasted eight months.
Alfred was getting "Outstanding" evaluations.
Alfred had not a clue what he was doing.
Alfred had another repairman following him up just about every job.
Alfred was asked reapply for a nontechnical job in the company, I don't know whatever happened to him.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:10 am

Benjamin Bice wrote:Image
Taylor Cox writes for the Amazon Studios tv series ‘Just Add Magic.’ Does she wish the show’s three young white stars were dead?
No offense intended to fans of these unwary young Hollywood actresses but I've seen bigger stars when I sat wrong on a gonad.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ