Anti-National Alliance sites removed

Informal discussions
Will Williams

Anti-National Alliance sites removed

Post by Will Williams » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:00 pm

I tried to search White Biocentrism for the acronym 'NARRG' and discussion came up only in the Moderators' Forum. That shows we were disciplined enough to not pollute WB with the usual nonproductive "Movement" gossip until NARRG's $2,000,000 lawsuit, brought on 2 January, 2014, against NA was adjudicated.

NARRG's mendacious anti-NA blog and the NARRG Facebook page have finally been removed a year and a half after their bogus lawsuit was dismissed by a Virginia court, with prejudice. Since that dismissal of their lawsuit, whenever one would Google 'national alliance' the disgraceful scribblings of NARRGsters would be the top hits.

Here was NARRG's chief coup-plotter Jim Ring bragging on his NARRG blog three years ago about how things were going to be when he takes over the National Alliance. It's notable that Ring couldn't even spell Cosmotheist, much less explain it:
---

Jim Ring January 28, 2015 at 12:04 AM
Kevin Strom will be removed as Media Director...

Will Williams will be removed as Chairman, President, Treasurer of the National Alliance as well as President and Treasurer of National Vanguard Books and also removed as Trustee of the Comsotheist [sic] Community Church.

All other members of the Board of Directors will be removed in addition and replaced by others selected by the National Alliance Reform & Restoration Group which at that time will be recognized by the court as the National Alliance thereby having legal jurisdiction over the corporation.

Under the framework we've described in the article, the Chairman will have only a single post; that of being the Chairman and must be responsible to an independent working Board of Directors and not a rubber-stamp committee that the Board of Directors has been under the Gliebe era. In fact, Gliebe's friends and associates still have positions on the current Board of Directors.

NARRG has recognition of standing before the court. If the conclusion goes to our favor, NARRG will be in effect the National Alliance and thus will commence the removal of the entire present management.

The Williams / Strom management are simply replacements for Erich Gliebe and does not affect or change the suit against the corporation.
---
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: Anti-National Alliance sites removed

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Just like the dodo bird, NARRG never got off the ground, and is now extinct. The old dodo might have been a little smarter than the flightless NARRG bird, however. ;)

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:32 pm

I guess Robert A. will be looking for a new home...

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:05 am

The Williams / Strom management are simply replacements for Erich Gliebe and does not affect or change the suit against the corporation.
...And here was their major folly. Instead of recognizing that the National Alliance was reformed as a membership organization under new (read - Better) management and didn't merely swap chairmanship, they went on blindly swinging. Had they taken a moment to step back and look at the situation as an outside observer would, I think they may have changed their minds. Oh well, they just had to push it.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Will Williams wrote:Jim Ring January 28, 2015 at 12:04 AM:
Will Williams will be removed as Chairman, President, Treasurer of the National Alliance as well as President and Treasurer of National Vanguard Books and also removed as Trustee of the Comsotheist [sic] Community Church... If the conclusion goes to our favor, NARRG will be in effect the National Alliance and thus will commence the removal of the entire present management.
I knew the National Alliance and I would prevail in this bogus $2,000,000 civil lawsuit if we could endure the threatened legal costs and protracted smear campaign by NARRG and SPLC, etc. The NARRG co-plaintiffs never had standing to sue NA in the first place, but made clear from the beginning that their strategy was to tie up and outspend NA Chairman Erich Gliebe in court actions, then focusing on me after I became Chairman, all the while raising money to "reform and restore" NA from their social media blog and Facebook likers/suckers to "fight on to final victory." It should be clear by now to every reasonable, informed observer that NARRG lost its bid to take over the National Alliance through court actions, and lost big!

The two and a half-year-old criminal assault charge leveled at me by female accuser Garland Corse should have finally ended Friday, 9 February, but the Special Prosecutor (SP) that Corse demanded of the court to prosecute my appeal in Circuit Court of the lower Magistrate's Court conviction -- because she had no faith that the County Prosecutor's Office would convict me again -- still doesn't appear to have much of a case against me. This Special Prosecutor, a reasonable and impartial, experienced prosecuting attorney brought in from a different county to prosecute my appeal of the misdemeanor conviction, can't be very excited about representing the State of West Virginia and my accuser in this tar baby case. He had already requested and was granted two lengthy continuances -- one to have more time to familiarize himself with the case, and again because he said he was having trouble finding the accuser's witnesses. I believe that was back in November when my appeal was then rescheduled for 9 February, 2018.

I drove up to WV from Tennessee on 8 February to be present at the courthouse the next morning and to take care of other Alliance business. This was after my attorney called me earlier that day, informing me she'd heard from the SP. Apparently he doesn't have much probable cause for another conviction in my case but can't simply throw it out for some reason, so told my attorney he'd recommend "time served, no jail time." In other words another plea bargain. My attorney, with no need to consult with me, told him her client would not accept any plea. Good girl!

Those few here at WB who receive the monthly NA BULLETIN have been kept up to date on legal issues that impact on our Alliance. Those matters are still best handled in courts, under time-tested rules of evidence and vows for witnesses to tell the truth under penalty of perjury -- and certainly not on Internet blogs and forums. I'll give more details in the BULLETIN, but will report here that yet another pre-trial hearing has been scheduled for the alleged "attempted homicide" matter by the Honorable Judge Jennifer Dent on 26 April. It seems that some technical issue has come up about the way the warrant for my arrest may have been written up improperly by the arresting officer. That issue can likely be resolved prior to the 26 April hearing, then we may have to either start all over with a properly-written WARRANT FOR ARREST, or my accuser may then well become the one charged by the State of West Virginia with criminal offenses. She has claimed in writing that local and state LE, the County Magistrate judges, and the County Prosecutor's Office all work for me. :roll:

The Magistrate didn't want to hear anything about a coup attempt by Corse and her collaborators -- her boyfriend, her employer, her landlord/roommate, and even the NARRG crew, including their attorney, a Mr. Harvill -- at the misdemeanor battery trial, but viewing things from a higher perspective and the benefit of time, that was precisely what the assault charge filed against me by Corse, and another one by her boyfriend was all about. Long story... Anyone interested can go here and see where I tried to give the Alliance's side of things in the NARRG soap opera, which morphed into the Corse circus: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11027 ... st13920475 I asked the Stormfront moderators to lock that long thread nearly a year ago, but it can still be viewed. I put 25 or so Stormfront disrupters on Ignore so I didn't have to read their pro-NARRG, anti NA nonsense, mostly anonymous. Unfortunately, those who try to read that thread now must endure pages and pages of all of the distractive postings of the Ignored.

The whacky letter accuser Corse wrote and sent to NARRG attorney Harvill, dated 8 April, 2016, where she's pretending to be her employer John McLaughlin, can probably be found somewhere in that Stormfront thread. Here's one of my favorite sentences by her in this letter:

"Dear Mr. Harvill, [skip to page two of three-page, single-spaced, small font letter]...

I feel there is a lot to over come [sic] with the NARRG standing. I feel if 2 "Directors" [Corse's employer and her boyfriend] join the case this may help greatly. THERE is your standing. It has been our intent all along to add DeCourcy [aka Corse] as a Director..."

There it is. Corse and her "victims/witnesses" had intended all along to abuse the courts, filing numerous fraudulent reports, and lying through their yellow teeth to try and have the Court in Virginia turn over NA assets, what was left of them, to her and her boyfriend, her employer, and she would even allow a couple of NARRGsters sit on her fantastic new NA board.** When it was certain that Harvill's NARRG v. NA was finally going to be dismissed once and for all, he helped Corse file a new lawsuit in Virginia against NA just one week prior to the dismissal, using poor John McLaughlin as the plaintiff. Those Alliance members who receive our BULLETIN know how that ended for Corse's "victim/witness" John McLaughlin, and how it turned out for Corse's "victim/witness" boyfriend Michael Oljaca who she had also cajoled into suing me and NA in WV.

---
** Note: If I have time I'll find and put up a couple sentences of accuser/coup-plotter Corse's wherein -- again, pretending to be her employer and fellow coup-plotterJohn McLaughlin -- she actually tells the National Alliance attorney that I hired that she'll add a couple of NARRG co-plaintiffs to the Alliance board, but must retain controlling interest of the board because the NARRG folks aren't bright enough :roll: That document and others were put up in that Stormfront thread.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Will Williams wrote:I tried to search White Biocentrism for the acronym 'NARRG' and discussion came up only in the Moderators' Forum. That shows we were disciplined enough to not pollute WB with the usual nonproductive "Movement" gossip until NARRG's $2,000,000 lawsuit, brought on 2 January, 2014, against NA was adjudicated.

NARRG's mendacious anti-NA blog and the NARRG Facebook page have finally been removed a year and a half after their bogus lawsuit was dismissed by a Virginia court, with prejudice...
Just learned the NARRG blog is still gone, since they would have to pay to maintain it, I suppose. But their Facebook social media thing is up, ostensibly because it is free and because Mr. Zuckerberg allows such nonsense in his playpen.

One of the NARRG co-plaintiffs, Robert Ransdell, was killed by a drunk driver back near the end of April. Robert and his fellow NARRG conspirators had all resigned from the Alliance by October of 2012, prior to filing their ill-conceived, abortive $2 million dollar lawsuit against NA a year or so later -- nearly six years ago!

Yet the SPLC tells a lie to a Cincinnati reporter that Ransdell ran for the U.S. Senate as an Alliance member:
---

NKY leader of white supremacist group killed in crash;
Newport woman charged with murder

By Scott Wartman, Cincinnati Enquirer
June 6, 2018

A Newport woman remains jailed and charged with murder in an alcohol-related crash that killed a former leader of a white supremacist organization in Northern Kentucky.

Emily Sherry, 23, will appear in a Newport courtroom on Thursday for a preliminary hearing. Her blood-alcohol level was 0.422, more than five times the legal limit to drive, when her car struck another vehicle driven by Robert Ransdell, according to the citation written by Wilder Police.

Emily Sherry - not bad lookin' for a sloppy drunk trollop

The April 21 crash happened eastbound on Interstate 275 in Wilder. Police officers spotted Sherry's car off the highway into a woods. Ransdell, 37, of Florence, was found dead underneath the vehicle. The Campbell County coroner ruled he died of blunt force trauma.

Ransdell made headlines and provoked anger with his involvement in Northern Kentucky with the National Alliance. He ran an anti-Semitic write-in campaign for U.S. Senate in Kentucky in 2014 against U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell. Ransdell's campaign slogan was "With Jews, we lose."

Ransdell was the Cincinnati coordinator of the National Alliance. [When and for how long?]

The Southern Poverty Law Center described the National Alliance as one of the "most dangerous and best-organized neo-Nazi" organizations in America for decades.

The organization's ideology calls for the eradication of the Jews and other groups for the "creation of an all-white homeland."

Sherry remains in the Campbell County Detention on $2 million bond.
---
Enquirer Media partner Fox 19 and Enquirer reporters Cameron Knight and Chris Mayhew contributed to this report.
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2 ... 678123002/

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:08 pm

Who could have believed that a few drinks could have put NARRG under
the table. Oh well, at least she was not a drunken Negress....

:|

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:30 am

A .422 BAC level? That's enough to get yourself killed through alcohol poisoning. It's a shame that it happened at all though. The woman will likely spend years behind bars that could have been used bearing and raising a White family instead of living a partying lifestyle.

Whatever his choices, Robert Ransdell was a White man and this was a bad way to go. Again, a shame. Life can be unexpectedly cut short though and it this event serves to remind me about making the most of each and every one of our days here.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:06 am

Jim Mathias wrote:A .422 BAC level? That's enough to get yourself killed through alcohol poisoning. It's a shame that it happened at all though. The woman will likely spend years behind bars that could have been used bearing and raising a White family instead of living a partying lifestyle.
She is still young. Plenty of time to get a fresh start, if she so chooses.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:36 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:A .422 BAC level? That's enough to get yourself killed through alcohol poisoning. It's a shame that it happened at all though. The woman will likely spend years behind bars that could have been used bearing and raising a White family instead of living a partying lifestyle.
She is still young. Plenty of time to get a fresh start, if she so chooses.
With booze you lose. :|