Crocodile chomps on Ethiopian 'pastor' giving baptisms

Amuse us!
Jim Mathias

Crocodile chomps on Ethiopian 'pastor' giving baptisms

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:04 am

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pa ... ailsignout
A water baptism ceremony held near a lake turned into a horrific tragedy when the pastor was reportedly grabbed by a crocodile Sunday.

Pastor Docho Eshete was baptizing at least 80 members of his Protestant congregation at Lake Abaya, in southern Ethiopia, an area known to have a huge crocodile population, when one of the creatures leaped out of the water and grabbed him.

"He baptized the first person and he passed on to another one,” a local resident told the BBC. “All of a sudden, a crocodile jumped out of the lake and grabbed the pastor.”

Pastor Docho died from injuries on his legs, back and hands despite efforts from the congregation, fishermen and residents trying to save him, policeman Eiwnetu Kanko said.

The crocodile escaped as the group used fishing nets to prevent it from taking the pastor’s lifeless body.
That old time religion isn't practiced by the brightest crew anymore. Crocodiles aren't unknown in that area and yet the natives there ignore the dangers while performing a ritual based on a superstition. When Nature chews on your "religious" practitioners, perhaps there's something wrong with this belief system!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Crocodile chomps on Ethiopian 'pastor' giving baptisms

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:22 am

The Lord moves in strange and mysterious ways!

:lol:

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:48 pm

I always heard they were "alligator bait" not crocodile.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV

Post by RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:25 pm

[quote="RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV"][/quote]
Welcome to the WB forum, Retired. I'm glad you enjoyed this bit of humorous reality.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:19 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
A water baptism ceremony held near a lake turned into a horrific tragedy when the pastor was reportedly grabbed by a crocodile Sunday.
Gives new meaning to "washed in the blood"

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:02 pm

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:47 pm

To paraphrase a line from one of the few movies I like, The Outlaw Josie Wales, "Crocs gotta eat too." :lol:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:07 am

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:To paraphrase a line from one of the few movies I like, The Outlaw Josie Wales, "Crocs gotta eat too." :lol:
And one chose some pretty "low hanging fruit" 8-)

But this story doesn't take the prize for crocodile- eats- stupid christian stories. This one from last year does:

http://ifpnews.com/news/society/inciden ... alk-jesus/

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:00 pm

I hate to put the wrong shoe on the foot, but what about the poison-snake-worshippers
in rural Appalachia? I understand they have had a few casualties in their ranks as
well. These people are supposed to have good genetic material. Where did they go
wrong?
55145.jpg
55145.jpg (57.38 KiB) Viewed 4218 times