The Task of the National Alliance

Estwing

Re: The Task of the National Alliance

Post by Estwing » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:12 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Estwing wrote:Thanks Jim great stuff here! I'm becoming enlightened and awakened. Through reads like this.
Feel free to pass it on to your racially healthy friends and relatives.
I do. As one realizes that he is Nature's finest, and with that title comes great responsibility. The light begins to brighten for me my racial soul begins to cry out. With great difficulty I try to control the sense urgency to shake our fellow folk. As I still awaken. It's almost like telling your family the house is on fire but I don't know how the hell we're getting out.
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:01 am

"And this one institution must not be merely a dusty repository of the truth, speaking in a quiet voice heard only by a few. Many academicians are already doing that much, on at least a few issues, reporting the truth about race in their dry professional journals, or quietly setting the historical record straight. But very few people hear or see those truths. There must be one institution which is a beacon of truth for all those who want to see, a loudspeaker for all who are willing to hear, so that the truth is at least accessible to every intelligent and open-minded man and woman of our race, to every potential member of the elite mentioned above. The masses may not want to hear or see at this time, but there are a great many individuals who do."

For those of us who wish to help enlarge the audience for our 'beacon of truth' let me remind everyone that the National Alliance offers business cards for distribution. The card is printed on both sides, the name and logo, mailing address, and website addresses natall.com and nationalvanguard.org on one side. On the reverse a very good but shortened version of what we believe is presented:

We Believe
*That the future is what we make it
*That we have a responsibility for the racial quality of the coming generations of our people
*That no multi-racial society is a healthy society
*That if the White race is to survive, we must unite our people on the basis of common blood, organize them within a progressive social order, and inspire them with a common set of ideals
*That the time to begin is now.

These are inexpensive, about $25 for 500 (5c each) and are easily placed on objects where Whites can find them or given personally if you're willing and able to do so.

I'm only posting this as the natall.com website doesn't seem to offer these cards yet and these are reasonably convincing articles of propaganda that deserve to be served on a wider White audience to find those few who are looking for us.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:09 am

Jim Mathias wrote: ... [T]he natall.com website doesn't seem to offer these cards yet...
Thanks for the tip, Jim. Good eye! We'll fix that ASAP.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:48 am

Will Williams wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote: ... [T]he natall.com website doesn't seem to offer these cards yet...
Thanks for the tip, Jim. Good eye! We'll fix that ASAP.

It so happened that I was looking for something else under the "Get Active" menu...namely, a new "Don't Catch AIDS!" downloadable file. There's some sort of queer pride, fag pride, or some other degenerate festival going on in this area all week long https://www.quadcities.com/articles/loc ... this-week/ that begs for a response on the basis of public physical, moral, and racial health. The city of Davenport is assisting them by closing off the street of a section of town so drunken queers can meet, greet, and spread their diseases promiscuously. Stupid.

While I could make my own 3x5 cards to hand out (minus the NA information) I'd really rather not as this is an NA message that credit could be taken for its distribution.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.