Hiding-Place of the Holy Foreskin of Christ

Amuse us!
Wade Hampton III

Hiding-Place of the Holy Foreskin of Christ

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:45 pm

One of the most important relics in Christendom, the Holy Prepuce (Jesus’s
circumcised foreskin) put this clifftop town on the map in the 16th century
as a place of pilgrimage. In the 20th century it was condemned to be demolished
due to safety concerns. However, it exists to this day, now as a tourist destination,
due to its salvation in the 60s and 70s at the hands of hippies. Here is how the
story of this enchanting town unfolded:
Jumpin' Jeezus!
Jumpin' Jeezus!
54218.jpg (96.56 KiB) Viewed 5482 times
http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient- ... ist-009892

Jim Mathias

Re: Hiding-Place of the Holy Foreskin of Christ

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:57 pm

The foreskin of whoever really belongs in a museum entitled "The Stupid Things Christinsanity-Befuddled White People Venerated."

Charge a dollar for people to come and get a few laughs.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:31 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:The foreskin of whoever really belongs in a museum entitled "The Stupid Things Christinsanity-Befuddled White People Venerated."

This item brings up an intriguing concept. Most forms of capital punishment, which of course
would include crucifixion, causes loss of control of bodily functions. Suppose for example, a
Jewish archeologist discovered the petrified excrement of Jeezus at his execution site. One
wonders, if the artifact were presented to the Christian world, would they bow down and worship
it? Inquiring minds want to know!

:lol:

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:27 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:The foreskin of whoever really belongs in a museum entitled "The Stupid Things Christinsanity-Befuddled White People Venerated."

This item brings up an intriguing concept. Most forms of capital punishment, which of course
would include crucifixion, causes loss of control of bodily functions. Suppose for example, a
Jewish archeologist discovered the petrified excrement of Jeezus at his execution site. One
wonders, if the artifact were presented to the Christian world, would they bow down and worship
it? Inquiring minds want to know!

:lol:
Can we not find more interesting topics to discuss than imaginary foreskins and excrement?

Let's leave scatology to the Yids. That's what they specialize in.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:29 pm

Will Williams wrote: Let's leave scatology to the Yids. That's what they specialize in.
Constant exposure does seem to result in a certain degree of contamination.

:?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:00 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Will Williams wrote: Let's leave scatology to the Yids. That's what they specialize in.
Constant exposure does seem to result in a certain degree of contamination.

:?
Affirmative, Wade. Like our friend Paul L. says, "There is some sick s*** out there!" As separatists we strive to separate ourselves and others like us of our kind from the influence the Jew's sick "inclination toward scatology" as best we can.

Dr. Pierce had this to say in an April 2001 American Dissident Voices broadcast/article entitled Shocking Differences:

---

“This is something I first noticed when I was a junior high school student in Dallas, Texas. The school I attended was in one of Dallas’ wealthier suburbs, and there were a number of Jews in the school. What I and several of my classmates noticed about the Jews was their uniquely Jewish sense of humor. One doesn’t expect much delicacy in the jokes told by 14-year-olds, of course, but the thing that made the jokes that appealed especially to the Jews stand out was their scatological content. Nearly every Jewish joke involved excrement in one way or another. As I said, this Jewish tendency was so pronounced that I and my Gentile classmates noticed it and commented on it, even though we didn’t understand it. And it wasn’t that we had an exceptionally large number of budding Howard Sterns among our Jewish classmates. The inclination toward scatology is a general Jewish characteristic. Jews themselves, including Jewish psychologists, have commented on this Jewish trait often, explaining it in terms of the collective Jewish experience throughout history. It is real, and it is quite noticeable.”...

“I don’t watch MTV myself, and I suspect that most White parents of teenaged girls, even very liberal and trendy parents, also don’t pay attention to what their daughters are being indoctrinated with by Sumner Redstone’s MTV. An example of which I recently became aware was brought to my attention by the filing just last week of a lawsuit against MTV in Los Angeles Superior Court. Let me give you the details: three months ago, on January 21, MTV was taping a pilot for a new show called Dude, This Sucks. Some teenaged girls were visiting the studio during the taping. A studio employee instructed them to stand on the stage in a certain place for a part of the show in which a pair of performers known as the “Shower Rangers” were to go through their routine. The girls were not told what the performance would be or how they would be involved in it.

The “Shower Rangers” were two men dressed in Boy Scout uniforms. They came on stage, turned their backs to the camera and to the teenaged spectators on the stage, dropped their trousers, bent over, and let fly with a shower of semi-liquid feces, spattering the unsuspecting girls from head to foot. Apparently they had dosed themselves with a powerful laxative prior to the performance.

To Jews, including billionaire Jewish media moguls like the owner of CBS and MTV, Sumner Redstone, this sort of thing is hilariously funny. It’s their idea of humor. Unfortunately for MTV, however, the girls who were sprayed by MTV’s “Shower Rangers” weren’t amused, nor were their parents. Last week two of the girls sued..."
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:28 pm

I would like some clarification on the specifics of the "humor" section of the site.
What could be more humorous than ripping the Christian Goys over their 'foreskin
worship?' Would not simple extrapolation logically lead to worship the bodily
functions of their 'Prince Of Peace?' What better way to ridicule the Christian enemy
than by laughter? William G. Simpson may have seen the error of his ways, but how
many others are inclined to do likewise? My view is - rip them into shreds with laughter
and ridicule!

:!:

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:52 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:I would like some clarification on the specifics of the "humor" section of the site.
What could be more humorous than ripping the Christian Goys over their 'foreskin
worship?' Would not simple extrapolation logically lead to worship the bodily
functions of their 'Prince Of Peace?' What better way to ridicule the Christian enemy
than by laughter? William G. Simpson may have seen the error of his ways, but how
many others are inclined to do likewise? My view is - rip them into shreds with laughter
and ridicule!

:!:
WLP, above: The inclination toward scatology is a general Jewish characteristic. Jews themselves, including Jewish psychologists, have commented on this Jewish trait often, explaining it in terms of the collective Jewish experience throughout history. It is real, and it is quite noticeable.”...

Use your own judgment, Wade, but we want White parents to be secure, knowing their children can view WB and NV.org and learn about what's most important in life, without their having to worry about the Jewish scatology of excrement/genitalia that Dr. Pierce described creeping in, becoming an issue. I agree with WLP that that brand of humor is a Jewish trait.

Jjack

Post by Jjack » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:11 pm

Some of us can still find our own foreskin where Nature has placed it. :lol: Mine has always been very dear my heart...[snip]

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:45 am

Jjack wrote:Some of us can still find our own foreskin where Nature has placed it. :lol: Mine has always been very dear my heart...
Thread closed. If someone wants to tell about how precious his foreskin is, do so somewhere besides WB.