advertising

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

advertising

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:13 pm

These "cool, intelligent, dominant" black male commercials really irk me.
IDK when it became the rage to just about always having the White guy as the clueless one, the dweeb, the bad guy, the idiot but it has been going on now for years.
White woman/White male = White male the dumb one.
Black male/White male = White male the dumb one.
Black couple/White couple = White couple the nerds
Black male/Black woman = Black woman the intelligent one.

What got me on this rant is I'm watching NASCAR practice and the commercials, it's NASCAR so why in hell all these commercials with Negroes in them?
This is why I made this post •••

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bROmZ10TT8
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

White Man 1

Re: advertising

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:37 pm

NASCAR in particular is prime real estate for the system to implant their message. Most of the adherents to the sport are middle class, sedentary, and susceptible to slow, continued programming. While I'm sure most of them will have the same reaction you do of repulsion to Negroes being portrayed the way they are, they don't understand why. Right now it's our duty to bring the perceptible elements of our people together so that one day we can counter the programming the rest of our folk have been subjected to. Once our media can be built to compete with their media, we can go after their audience. Until then, we can only pity them, and work like the devil to build our cadres!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:59 am

PhuBai, why do you watch it still? It's poison day in and day out, and I believe that most thinking people know this by now.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:39 am

Jim Mathias wrote:PhuBai, why do you watch it still? It's poison day in and day out, and I believe that most thinking people know this by now.
I agree with you there, Jim. When I'm in the mood for racing, I'll try to make it out to the dirt tracks. There's nothing that appeals to our nature quite like loud, fast cars on a balmy Saturday night.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:24 pm

PB, I'm convinced there is a secret pact between advertising agencies (Madison Avenue) and advertisers that awards valuable points to Madison Avenue if they promote "maximum interracial participation" in their ads. It's Jew-controlled print and electronic news and entertainment media where advertisers must push their products (while in reality pushing racial-mixing), right? A determined investigative goy journalist could get to the bottom of this if there was one.
White Man 1 wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:PhuBai, why do you watch it still? It's poison day in and day out, and I believe that most thinking people know this by now.
I agree with you there, Jim. When I'm in the mood for racing, I'll try to make it out to the dirt tracks. There's nothing that appeals to our nature quite like loud, fast cars on a balmy Saturday night.
Have they banned the Confederate flag yet at the dirt tracks, or was that just NASCAR? Is NASCAR banning any Confederate flags brought in by serious "race" fans -- serious White race fans?http://www.newsweek.com/nascar-will-not ... ces-347122
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:05 am

White Man 1 wrote:
It's true we Whites need our own entertainment and informational programming during these cold months, and it amazes me still that Whites with the talent for doing that will still sell out to the Jew and produce their scheiss instead of joining with us and doing it up right. Hopefully your attendance of future racing events doesn't get soured by the anti-White messaging that is being shoved into each and every corner of our decaying society. But I'm counting on the Jews and their goy collaborators to go all the way there too.

What I wonder is, when will Whites have had enough of the Jew and his genocidal program and become motivated to do something productive for our people?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:19 pm

Pretty simple - I enjoy watching the races.
What I try to do is DVR the race and then start watching once it's about halfway/¾ of the way done so I Can zip past the idiotic commercials although more than a few times (even when adding an hour & half extension time) have had the DVR stop recording missing the end of the rain due to race delays or long red flags.

I will say SO FAR NASCAR's "Drive To Diversity" has been a big flop.
They keep ranting about this mulatto Darrel "Bubba" Wallace (just like golf did with Tiger Woods years ago) that aggravates the hell out of me.
He actually lost his Xfinity series ride but "The King" Richard Petty gave him a cup ride.
A mutt driving Petty blue - go figure?

Why I watch races on TV --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj29RoKvHSg

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:47 pm

The Daytona 500

It was a very good race until the ending.
I love the stage racing, so much better than earlier years where they'd go around and around until the last twenty laps or so before real racing, with stage they get points depending where they place in each stage so we get to real aggressive racing all throughout the race.

I'll probably ruffle feathers here but never really cared for Earnhardt back in the day, I realize he was the most popular driver but he seemed to play dirty too often with the ol' "bump-N-run" move.
Wrecked Terry LaBonte and "I wasn't trying to wreck him, just rattle his cage some."
A couple/few races later at Pocono (I was there) Jeremy Mayfield did the same to Earnhardt on last turn last lap and won that race.
At the interview Mayfield basically repeated Earnhardt's quote on crashing out Terry.

Today's race #3 driven by Austin Dillon won by the ol' bump-N-run move.
He was the reason Harvick left RCR being Richard Childress is grampa so Kevin saw the writing on the wall.
The mulatto somehow never got caught up in all the wrecks and ended up one of the few undamaged cars, side drafted Hamlin stealing second place.
Great race, disappointing ending.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:07 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
Pretty simple - I enjoy watching the races.
What I try to do is DVR the race and then start watching once it's about halfway/¾ of the way done so I Can zip past the idiotic commercials although more than a few times (even when adding an hour & half extension time) have had the DVR stop recording missing the end of the rain due to race delays or long red flags.

I will say SO FAR NASCAR's "Drive To Diversity" has been a big flop.
They keep ranting about this mulatto Darrel "Bubba" Wallace (just like golf did with Tiger Woods years ago) that aggravates the hell out of me.
He actually lost his Xfinity series ride but "The King" Richard Petty gave him a cup ride.
A mutt driving Petty blue - go figure?

Why I watch races on TV --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj29RoKvHSg
I used to enjoy watching baseball too, so I suppose I can understand where it is you're coming from.

What ended up turning me off to all sports in the late 1990s was an incident where a ballplayer named Alomar (from some banana republic south of our borders) spat in the face of an umpire---and the league merely slapped him on the wrist for it. To me he should have been tossed out of the league at a minimum. The point was, he's playing a kid's game and getting paid millions for it and yet has no respect for those who do their best to run the game within its rules. Along with the usual animal-like and highly disrespectful antics of that peculiar species of hominid who have inhabited and are still inhabiting the Negro Felons League that get downplayed just made me say this is a huge waste of my time.

Ultimately these sports leagues have been co-opted by Jews for the social engineering purpose of bringing about White genocide (encouraging White females to breed with non-whites) and no sport is exempted from this. For that, I so boycott and encourage others to do the same.

PhuBai68

Here's yet ~~~

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:05 pm

~~~ another commercial with a white couple and black couple hiking.
They come across an adolescent beaver in the trail.
They stop pondering what to do - of course the white male wusses out and takes off running away while the white chick and black couple soldier on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7yA5Ducss8