Is flu shot more effective than Jesus to avoid flu?

Amuse us!
Will Williams

Is flu shot more effective than Jesus to avoid flu?

Post by Will Williams » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:41 am

Maybe so, maybe no. :roll: Trump's evangelical huckster answers no!
---

Trump Evangelical Adviser Says
Flu Shot Less Effective Than Jesus

POSTED BY: VAXXTER STAFF 02/06/2018
President Donald Trump's adviser Gloria Copeland
“Inoculate yourself with the word of God,” minister Gloria Copeland said over a video sermon. Gloria and her husband are both the founders of the Kenneth Copeland Ministries in Texas. Gloria and her husband are both listed on President Trump’s evangelical advisory board. Gloria believes that if you have Jesus in your life, you don’t need to receive a flu shot.

“Well, listen, partners, we don’t have a flu season,” Copeland continued. “And don’t receive it when somebody threatens you with, ‘Everybody’s getting the flu.’ We’ve already had our shot: He bore our sicknesses and carried our diseases. That’s what we stand on.”

She continued by praising those who are faithful as immune to any such flu, “I’ll never have the flu. I’ll never have the flu.”

“Flu, I bind you off of the people in the name of Jesus,” she said, “Jesus himself gave us the flu shot. He redeemed us from the curse of flu, and we receive it and we take it, and we are healed by his strifes, amen.”

http://vaxxter.com/trump-evangelical-ad ... han-jesus/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Re: Is flu shot more effective than Jesus to avoid flu?

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:02 pm

Well Chairman, to quote a communist Jew, "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people".
I myself identify as an agnostic but really don't know if the "religious" people are truly happy or not.
Some of the back stabbingest, mean spirited people I've run across in my lifetime have been bible thumpers.
Also hypocrites.
My one 'friend' (a church deacon) literally did his kitchen, half bath and hallway with those large square floor tile (either a McDonald's or Burger King) stolen from a fast food joint being built.
A guy I worked with would bow his head and say a prayer before having his corn or bran muffin at coffee break yet would think nothing of screwing the company royally with overtime.
I have a few overly religious relatives/inlaws and once was told, "The Jews are god's chosen people, it's in the bible." to which I replied, "They wrote that book, you don't think they would've named the Vietnamese as the chosen now do you?" and received a blank stare.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:12 pm

I have no use for these clowns. Although it may be possible for them to turn in the manner
that Simpson did, it is highly unlikely. It is something the Randites call "social metaphysics."
Exceptional
Exceptional
53211.jpg (62.88 KiB) Viewed 4021 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:58 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:I have no use for these clowns. Although it may be possible for them to turn in the manner
that Simpson did, it is highly unlikely. It is something the Randites call "social metaphysics."

Yeah, those pesky Randites, they can't call something what it is. That quote I put up a couple of days ago from Cosmotheist Fred Streed in Tomorrow's Religion cuts through all that "social metaphysics" nonsense:
"Biological racism requires much less mental gymnastics than any of the xtian arguments I have heard so far, and so I will go with that."

How many here received one of the recommended flu shots this year? Not I.

10 Reasons Why Flu Shots Are More Dangerous
Than Either Flu or Blind Faith in Jesus:

https://www.bewellbuzz.com/general/10-r ... erous-flu/[/size]
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:35 pm

Will Williams wrote:
How many here received one of the recommended flu shots this year? Not I.
Not me. Truth or dare?

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:23 pm

I get my flu shot every year.
Will, think of ALL those shots we got before we shipped over to RVN.
Yeah,
flu shot, shingles shot, pneumonia shot, tetanus shot - whatever my doctor thinks I'm up for.
Can't do any more harm than the military with walking down the gauntlet of the corpsmen with those pneumatic injection guns getting us ready for deploying.
Those g.g. shots in the butt were the worst!
Like two ice cold golf balls, one stuck in each cheek.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:43 am

PhuBai68 wrote:I get my flu shot every year.
Will, think of ALL those shots we got before we shipped over to RVN.

Can we ever forget that lump of refrigerated gamoglobin shot into our butt muscle with those 6"-long square needles?

Yeah, flu shot, shingles shot, pneumonia shot, tetanus shot - whatever my doctor thinks I'm up for.

You do not have to submit, PB, now that you're out of the military when everything was mandated. Even at the VA facility you are empowered to say, "no, thanks." You might want to look into more natural, more salubrious ways to stay healthy.

Can't do any more harm than the military with walking down the gauntlet of the corpsmen with those pneumatic injection guns getting us ready for deploying.

Those g.g. shots in the butt were the worst! Like two ice cold golf balls, one stuck in each cheek.
I hadn't read ahead in your comment when I wrote about those above. Terrifying? :shock: You never forgot that one, either -- even 50 years later.