It's coming!

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

It's coming!

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:42 pm

Yup!
Martin Luther King, JR WEEK!
Yeah, a day isn't good enough for Lewisburg mayor Manchester as he pains us for a whole week of nonsense.
My wife heard it mentioned on the local news and said
There are three f***ing n****rs in the whole county and they celebrate for a week?!
She also mentioned it's probably all the old hippies and liberals (Lewisburg seems very liberal leaning compared to the rest of the county) that have settled here.
Seems to have a lot of lesbians and I'd wager queers.

There are really more than three Negroes BUT the county is only 3% black (with about half of all the whites claiming to have "some" Cherokee blood).
The paper didn't have today's King week "celebration" information posted on it's web page yet but from past years •••

https://wvdailynews.net/component/searc ... Itemid=101
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

White Man 1

Re: It's coming!

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:35 pm

I can't wait! I'll be spending the week - nay, the month - spreading our "NO KING OVER US" flyers. The response to them last year was great! You can all find the flyers here

https://natall.com/free-national-alliance-fliers/

Download the ones you're attracted to, send the files to your local print shop or print yourself, and pledge to drop one (or more) every day this month!

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:22 pm

White Man 1 wrote:I can't wait! I'll be spending the week - nay, the month - spreading our "NO KING OVER US" flyers. The response to them last year was great! You can all find the flyers here

https://natall.com/free-national-alliance-fliers/
It would be nice if we could get premade up from the National Headquarters like some in the past.
I rolled them up into tight little tubes wrapped with a small rubberband and would slip one into the carry handle opening on 12 packs and cases of beer.
I'd do the high end beers plus some of the more popular "Joe Sixpack watches the big game with his buddies" beers.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:22 pm

What I usually do is take one flyer that I have at home (The ones folded into the Bulletin work well) into Office Depot and get copies made there. The price is very good, with the quality being comparable to any other commercial printer.

I find that I can do the same with any flyer, the places I put them changing depending on my circumstances. A year ago I'd fold them into cases of beer, now I fold them into cases of diapers!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:48 am

I like the suggestions about folding them, then inserting them into diaper containers or what have you, that's imaginative and interesting as a distribution vector.

As a reminder, the BIG DAY is this coming Monday, January 15th.

The more you distribute, the more Whites we're likely to reach. It's also helpful that the controlled media amplifies our message on occasion, usually when a distribution large enough to catch their attention is made. This seems to take at least 100 flyers to accomplish, though there are no guarantees on this.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.