Building a petition for

Jim Mathias

Building a petition for

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:03 am

In a short time I'll be in a position to make personal contact with a large number of Whites who may be sympathetic to our message and I'd like to present a petition for those interested in giving a little time to "send Trump a message" (for example) on a few different topics. My hope is to find those who think outside the box for further contact.

What I'm wondering is how to word a petition on
1. Immigration (even the 'legal' variety)
2. Border control (other than 'the Wall' that's been proposed)
3. Crime prevention
4. (insert your own idea here)

Who here has a few good suggestions?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Re: Building a petition for

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:34 am

Good idea, Jim.

I read a recent poll saying 39% of Americans feel that Whites are under attack. Here's a cancerous article about it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theroo ... 769258/amp

Perhaps a petition to "stop the attack on European heritage"?

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:09 am

White Man 1 wrote:Good idea, Jim.

I read a recent poll saying 39% of Americans feel that Whites are under attack. Here's a cancerous article about it

It figures a congoid would write such a poor opinion piece that confused a few facts with his smear of Whites regarding the state of mind of those who believe Whites are under attack. Perhaps he can get his fellow knuckle-draggers to agree with him, but that's about all that 'article' is worth.

So would you word the petition, "We the undersigned petition the US government to use whatever resources necessary to vigorously stop the pandemic attacks on Whites and their heritage occurring in the streets and institutions of this country and its territories" in this manner?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FrauWolf1933

Post by FrauWolf1933 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:10 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:

It figures a congoid would write such a poor opinion piece that confused a few facts with his smear of Whites regarding the state of mind of those who believe Whites are under attack. Perhaps he can get his fellow knuckle-draggers to agree with him, but that's about all that 'article' is worth.

So would you word the petition, "We the undersigned petition the US government to use whatever resources necessary to vigorously stop the pandemic attacks on Whites and their heritage occurring in the streets and institutions of this country and its territories" in this manner?
great way of putting it...I would sign it in a heartbeat. Good luck getting that race traitor to even acknowledge it though

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:36 am

FrauWolf1933 wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:

great way of putting it...I would sign it in a heartbeat. Good luck getting that race traitor to even acknowledge it though
Petitions are useful to do, even if the government ignores it. The spirit of White resistance is raised, to name one benefit. If you wish to use this idea yourself, contact me via PM and we can discuss it at length.