Things that aggravate •••

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

Things that aggravate •••

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:03 pm

••• me.
Since I've retired and relocated out of over crowded, over regulated, no quality of life New Jersey I'm much more laid back.
However certain news items plus outright anti-White television commercials tend set me off.
I remember years back (I subscribe to National Geographic magazine) there was an article/story about (I forget "which" country) some African country where the people were starving as UNICEF was bringing in food and "what?" could be done for these people.
I wrote to the editor (email actually) to let nature take it's course.
That developed nations send it food and medicine, the problem is alleviated for a few years while they breed even more children then it's the same ol' same ol' all over again.
Just stop "saving" them and nature will solve the problem.
Got a thinly veiled nasty reply.
Anyway, "what" pissed me off with the latest issue?
The story on "happiness" with the happiest places on earth.
It seems Denmark is one of them.
They show a photo of young adults/teenagers diving saying Denmark has one of the least obese populations because the government encourages healthy activity.
Nothing there to aggravate me.
Another photo of a group of flaxen and blonde haired children gathering vegetables from a communal garden.
No problem there.
NOW here's the ONE that pissed me off ••• a picture of a group of black male Cuban refugees all lounging in the park with a blonde woman among them AND a Brillo haired young girl.
Why would the Danish government allow these mutts in?
Just pisses me off!

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/cont ... 1190.1.jpg
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: Things that aggravate •••

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:38 am

Television watching did the same thing for me in the 1980s, so do you know what I did about it?

Got rid of it. No cable. No satellite. Not even rabbit ears (yes, I know they've been replaced but you get my point) to pull in whatever local signals for free. Nothing! No jewspapers either, and on odd occasions that the local rags hire someone to man a kiosk in a grocery store to give away free copies, my reply is always "No Thanks!"

Now after all these years let me tell you how it feels: I'm much more at peace. The other aggravations and outrages that life brings have been plenty, thank you very much, to inspire me to approach the question of how to live life with a clearer head and soul.

Give it a try! Rid your mind and soul of alien propaganda, just for a year. A trial run. You may experience benefits not before known to exist.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Re: Killing Europe

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:59 pm

I notice OAN (One America News), a very conservative leaning news network, is going to air a "special" on Killing Europe this upcoming Friday night @ 10PM EST (that channel is 347 on DirecTV BTW).
10:00 PM ET
9:00 PM CT
8:00 PM MT
7:00 PM PT
Killing Europe
The "coming attractions" are pretty damning showing various European countries "welcoming" these still evolving creatures into their lands only to have them rape, attack, riot and act like blacks worldwide.
I'm not only going to watch but record.
Sad what has been happening there.
It's "The Camp of the Saints" come true!

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:52 pm

BUMP!

Heads up!

Killing Europe being shown again today @ 5 EST.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:47 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:BUMP!

Heads up!

Killing Europe being shown again today @ 5 EST.
Thanks, PB! Caught me just in time with this. I'll watch.

I believe that might be the channel that's carrying RT again (Russia Today).

Thanks also for the generous donation to the tractor tire fund. ;)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:43 am

So much for "subliminal" messaging, now it's right in your face.
From a Stormfront ongoing thread on advertising.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/showth ... count=3929

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:10 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:So much for "subliminal" messaging, now it's right in your face.
From a Stormfront ongoing thread on advertising.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/showth ... count=3929
You can post those images of race-mixing in advertisements here, PB.
Source: Stormfront thread

They remind me of an ADV by WLP that talked about how part of shakedown artist Jesse Jackson's extortion demands of Corporate America, in order to avoid boycotts and pickets of their headquarters included promises by the corporations to a policy to maximize racially-mixed actors/models and interracial participation in their corporate ads and commercials.

I couldn't remember from which ADV I heard that memorable line, but found this from the 1996 ADV The Texaco Fiasco that involved Jackson and his extortion racket:

Dr. Pierce: http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/unsorted/fs971a.html

...Let's look at what might be called the Texaco fiasco.

This particular evidence of national madness first came to my attention while I was watching the NBC Evening News in mid-November. Tom Brokaw, the boyish-looking actor who is paid to mouth the news script for NBC every evening, put on a very stern face and warned parents that what was to follow was "shocking" and "graphic" and might not be suitable for children to hear. Of course, I perked up my ears in the hopes of hearing something really titillating. And what we all got, of course, was a noisy, distorted recording of a couple of Texaco executives talking about "black jelly beans." And, although I couldn't really make it out myself, Brokaw told us in tones of shock and horror that the dread "n" word was spoken.

If it had ended there, this little episode might have been good for a laugh and then been forgotten. But it didn't end there. Brokaw, and the news actors at the other networks as well, went on and on and on about this bit of idle chatter on the part of a couple of Texaco executives. They treated the matter as if the president of Texaco had been caught sexually abusing little boys in his presidential suite.

Well, perhaps that wasn't a good example! Pederasts are becoming one of those officially favored minorities about whom one must say nothing disrespectful. If the president of Texaco had been caught buggering little boys, the networks would have taken the attitude that that wasn't really news and that to report it with a tone of disapproval would have been tantamount to what they call "homophobia." And "homophobia" these days is becoming almost as much a sin as using the "n" word!

Brokaw and the other news actors treated the matter as if it were a grave national crisis calling for action of the most drastic sort. They polled people on the street and quoted a few trendy air-heads saying that, yes, they were suitably shocked and horrified, and they intended to sell their stock in Texaco and to buy their gasoline elsewhere in the future. Then, of course, the politicians and the church people began getting into the act. They talked about "racism" and "hatred" and about the need to make everyone understand how "hurtful" the things the Texaco executives said were.

Then Jesse Jackson got into the act. He said it was time for Texaco to pay for using the "n" word -- pay with lots of money. Otherwise he would organize a boycott of Texaco products. This is the sort of extortion racket that Jesse and his so-called "Rainbow Coalition" have worked on dozens of other businesses: Cough up some money, or we'll organize a boycott against you. That would be a felony if you or I tried it, but Jesse has been getting away with it for years. I think it may have something to do with his color.

The most astounding performance of all was put on by the president of Texaco, Peter Bijur. Instead of telling the media that his employees' private conversations were nobody else's business and then denouncing the treacherous former employee who had made the surreptitious recording of what should have been a private conversation, he outdid Tom Brokaw at professing his horror and shock over the discovery that anyone at Texaco had ever had a Politically Incorrect thought. He practically rent his garments and beat his breast in his expression of repentance for the White guilt of Texaco executives. It was embarrassing to watch him. Finally he promised to cough up $176 million to placate Jesse Jackson and Texaco's offended Black employees.

Texaco is a big and very successful company. I can only assume that the people who run the company are not idiots. But if Peter Bijur is not an idiot, then he is a crook: a man without scruples or principles who will do anything, no matter how dishonest or treacherous, in order to keep his job.

I say that, because if he is as smart as I think he is, then he certainly could see through Tom Brokaw's act and understand what is behind it. He must understand that the whole pretense of shock and horror by the controlled media is part of a deliberate conditioning effort aimed at establishing a conditioned reflex against so-called "racism" in the more suggestible and easily manipulated segments of the population and intimidating the more independent-minded segments into going along with the mob.

We're all supposed to be horrified -- or at least pretend to be horrified -- that anyone at Texaco would use the "n" word, even in a private conversation. We're all supposed to side with Jesse Jackson in a crusade to punish Texaco for having executives who joke with each other about "black jelly beans." Those of us who can't simply close our eyes to reality and actually think whatever thoughts are fashionable at the moment, no matter how much at odds with the facts they are, are supposed to be afraid to tell a joke about Blacks or to use the "n" word even in a private conversation, because someone might be secretly recording our remarks, in which case we'll be fired by our employers, have our homes and cars repossessed, and be shunned by all right-thinking members of society.

That's the sort of conditioned reflex Tom Brokaw and the other media actors, following the policies of the media bosses, were trying to implant in us with their big hullabaloo about black jelly beans at Texaco. And Texaco's boss made a conscious decision to go along with this attempt to control the minds of his fellow Americans. He decided to collaborate rather than fight, because he figured that if he went up against the Jewish media bosses the fight would become too expensive, even for Texaco.

Actually, Peter Bijur and corporate America generally made this decision to collaborate with the Jews a long time ago...
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ