how would the gold fare? If it became even hotter, is the gold value inside
the safe compromised?

Typical house fire temperatures do not exceed 1200F. The melting point of gold
is 1948 F. The gold will be safe. Even if the temperature were somehow to rise
to the melt the gold, it would just melt and soldify afrer cooling… maybe some
solidiified puddles to collect, but the value of the gold would be intact,
although the owner may need to have the purity re-certified. I think Tom pretty
much covered this. Even after a fire, you would still be left with just as many
oz of gold as you had before the fire. If it did get hot enough to melt the coins,
and they ended up in a clump, you would have lost a little bit on the selling
power of a coin vs. a clump, now, of gold. But look on the bright side, you paper
currency would be 100% gone. If you are concerned about the safety of your metal
stored at home, which can be for several different reasons, look into the low
fees of storing at a depository, which is still better than putting your silver
and gold in a safety deposit box at your bank. You would lose value if the paperwork
was certificates but the gold would be saleable still. If the gold melted then
you only have scrap value but there would still be value left in the material.
Still Kissable
Still Kissable
gold-lips-liquid-gold.jpg (40.87 KiB) Viewed 7278 times

White Man 1

Re: Gold Wonder Questions!

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:18 am

Oy, separate with my gold???
Attachments
poss2.jpg
poss2.jpg (57.83 KiB) Viewed 7276 times

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:20 am

Looks like Jew gold to me. Well, they did not need it anymore anyway...

:lol:

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:39 am

Wade wrote:
Chances are they stole it in the first place. I mean, when they left Egypt they took enough gold with them to build a "golden calf" idol, much to the annoyance of that dangerous psychopath, Moses. If they were slaves like they claim, they couldn't have had a pile of gold that big unless they stole it from the Egyptians. :P

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:48 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:Wade wrote:
Chances are they stole it in the first place. I mean, when they left Egypt they took enough gold with them to build a "golden calf" idol, much to the annoyance of that dangerous psychopath, Moses. If they were slaves like they claim, they couldn't have had a pile of gold that big unless they stole it from the Egyptians. :P
Great point, C.E.! Reminds me of Dr. Pierce's telling of Moses from Jewish Bible stories, here:viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1082&p=2331&hilit= ... hers#p2331

Sins of the Fathers: Racism & Genocide in the Old Testament

"..Moses sent out his troops on one assault after another against the people of the land, leaving only smoking ruins and piles of corpses in the cities which fell to him. His last conquest was of the Midianites. After the Midianites’ cities had been destroyed and all their men butchered, the victorious Jews brought the captive Midianite women and children back as trophies to show to Moses. But Moses was not pleased, and he angrily ordered all of the women and the male children put to death on the spot.

"Moses died after this last bit of bloodthirsty cruelty, and his deputy Joshua took over the task of completing the extermination of the non-Jewish inhabitants of Canaan. Joshua’s first triumph was the destruction of Jericho, a city already 7,000 years old at the time. In dealing with the population of Jericho, Joshua followed the pattern set by Moses..."

---
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

WNNana

Post by WNNana » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:32 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:Wade wrote:

True. The Spainish jews were some of the wealthiest people in Spain, due to their money gouging lending practices :
Even though the Spanish Jews engaged in many branches of human endeavor—agriculture, viticulture, industry, commerce, and the various handicrafts—it was the money business that procured to some of them their wealth and influence. Kings and prelates, noblemen and farmers, all needed money and could obtain it only from the Jews, to whom they paid from 20 to 25 per cent interest. (from Wikipedia)

When they were expelled under the Alhambra Decree of 1492, they took their ill gotten gains with them, plunging Spain into an economic decline.