Another White Myth Crushed Today

MikeDinTX

Post by MikeDinTX » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:44 pm

No, I am not hypnotized by the Jew mainstream media and the way that they use Sports to deceive us and socially engineer White societies.

I understand that the Jewish cabal uses broadcast sports to try to make us believe that Whites are inferior physically and cannot compete with other races at the highest level.

And, of course, I understand that Sport does NOT possess the level of significance that the Jew mainstream media attaches to it.

We know that the Jews, in their protocols, have openly stated that they will use athletics to push blacks and other races into the forefront of White societies in order to make Whites, especially White women, believe that blacks are higher and better examples of manliness and virility.

So the sideshow that is Jewish broadcast sport in America today should, in no way, be taken seriously in terms of truth and reality.

HOWEVER.....

I believe that it would be of value to take a look at a certain college football game that was played today, Saturday September 17, 2016.....

The #13 ranked team in the nation, the Iowa Hawkeyes, an almost completely BLACK team, hosted an almost completely White team from a LOWER division of college football, the North Dakota State Buffaloes.

ON THE ROAD, and in front of a very hostile Iowa crowd, the almost entirely WHITE North Dakota State team, BEAT the predominantly BLACK Iowa Hawkeyes.

The JEW and BLACK broadcasters on ESPN were almost swallowing their collective tongues as they broadcast the game live and were forced to announce the final score.

Do we understand the social and racial significance of the outcome of this game? The supporting details regarding both schools and their athletic programs are material if we want to truly understand the significance of what took place today.

The University of Iowa is a HUGE Division 1 team, with a MUCH larger student population, MUCH greater ability to recruit top players from around the country, and a MUCH larger budget with which to attract and pay the best Coaches and support staff.

The budget of the athletic department of the University of Iowa allows for far better practice facilities, better strength and conditioning equipment and trainers, better nutritional guidance and meal preparation, far better student housing, uniforms, travel, hotels, etc.....the list of advantages received by the Iowa players due to the far greater budget of their school's athletic department are virtually innumerable.

Therefore, the 'caliber' of athlete in the Iowa football program should be, by all accounts, far greater than that of teams from lower divisions, like the North Dakota State Buffaloes.

And yet, a VASTLY underfunded, underpaid, far smaller school, composed of almost completely WHITE players from a LOWER DIVISION of college football, went on the road to the home field of one of the BIGGEST and BEST funded teams in the nation and BEAT THEM!!!

Do we truly understand what this means?

This is the equivalent, in Major League Baseball terms, of an all-White minor league team beating an almost completely black and hispanic Major League team like the New York Yankees.

This is a Jew nightmare as it completely flies in the face of their agenda.

Again, Sport is NOT the most important aspect of our lives as Whites.

Yet there are incredibly positive aspects of Sport that make participation in such activities a vehicle for White youths to develop their bodies, minds, spirits, and a strong sense of racial unity.

The Jew mainstream media, academia, movies, and social engineering programs attempt to make Whites believe that they should not participate in such activities because they could not hope to compete with athletes of other races.

This, of course, is a filthy Jewish lie.

Whites can and DO compete with the most talented athletes of other races and at the highest levels, even when vastly underfunded.

This is just ONE of the many reasons why we need our own White world.

We cannot rely on peoples of other races to create and maintain systems by which young White people will have the means to achieve their greatest potential.

We cannot trust other races to create athletic and other programs that will provide the most good to Whites.

We need our own schools, our own athletic departments, our own training facilities, our own nutritionists, our own coaches, our own doctors, and our own scientists who will provide the means for Whites to achieve their greatest physical potential.

The beauty and virility of the White race cannot continue under the existing Jewish cabal and, therefore, we must remove those who manage and fund that system.

As Whites, we need to separate ourselves from the other races and create our own White World.

- Michael Dubuss
White Nationalist

WNNana

Re: Another White Myth Crushed Today

Post by WNNana » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:11 am

No doubt had the races been reversed, we would be hearing about how the underdogs prevailed. Meanwhile, in Ohio, OSU held a workshop on "racism" which taught that only whites can be racists. What does that have to do with football? Well, at OSU, football is it's own industry. Alumni donate huge amounts of money just for a chance at getting tickets. Merchandising is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Commercial slots during the televised games go for top dollar. Ohio is still a majority white, conservative leaning state. The workshop has succeeded in pissing off a large majority of alumni and Buckeye fans. There is NO WAY the university would knowingly do something as stupid as alienating the very people who provide such a large source of revenue- UNLESS they were guarented an alternate source of funding- which brings to mind the question- who is funding the workshop, and how much did they have to pay to get the school to go along with it?

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:17 am

This news doesn't surprise me. We Whites are on a path to godhood, and sometimes we act like it. We here should consider this and govern ourselves accordingly--all the time.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:44 am

<RANT>
I've come to dread football season.
Every night on our local evening news there are clips and footage of WVU football team practicing or highlights from the last game.
Yesterday evening (I mute the volume) I watching and say to my wife, "Where the hell are the white players?"
Finally I saw two.

So Joe Sixpack scratches his head and can't figure out HOW his beautiful, sweet daughter ended up pregnant with a black boyfriend when her whole life she watched daddy cheering and worshiping the black football players for at least four months of every year of her life.
Between that and movies having intelligent, caring, sensitive but courageous and very manly black men plus television pumping out the same nonsense.
Then we get to commercials where the white male is the dweeb, the nerd, the clueless one while the "minorities" are the cool, intelligent and in authority.

</RANT>
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:50 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:<RANT>
I've come to dread football season.
Every night on our local evening news there are clips and footage of WVU football team practicing or highlights from the last game.
Yesterday evening (I mute the volume) I watching and say to my wife, "Where the hell are the white players?"
Finally I saw two.

So Joe Sixpack scratches his head and can't figure out HOW his beautiful, sweet daughter ended up pregnant with a black boyfriend when her whole life she watched daddy cheering and worshiping the black football players for at least four months of every year of her life.
Between that and movies having intelligent, caring, sensitive but courageous and very manly black men plus television pumping out the same nonsense.
Then we get to commercials where the white male is the dweeb, the nerd, the clueless one while the "minorities" are the cool, intelligent and in authority.

</RANT>
National Alliance cartoon from the 1970s:
Kill your Electronic Jew!!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Waffen

Post by Waffen » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:31 pm

I agree with Phubaia completely, parents need to control what their children see or they will learn what that "Electronic Jew" want's them to.
As for sports you won't see me wrestle a silverback gorrila but that doesn't make it more evolved.
At the college level football becomes more strategic than a purely physical sport so the congos become disadvantaged.
That's why you don't and will never see a black Payton Manning.