Reality Check

David York

Reality Check

Post by David York » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Is the Confederate Flag issue the most important issue facing us today? I think it's time for a:

Reality Check

1/29/00

Dr. William Luther Pierce

https://archive.org/details/DrWilliamPi ... Broadcasts #179

It's time for a reality check. One of the ways in which I try to keep up with what's going on in the
world is watching a couple of televised news programs every day. For week after week I've been
saturated with Elian Gonzales, as if the business of deciding whether or not the boy goes back to
his father in Cuba or stays with other relatives in Miami is the most important thing happening in
the world today.

Now, I can understand that at least part of the reason for this saturation coverage of the Elian
Gonzales situation is based on the mentality of the average television news viewer. The couch
potatoes probably have nothing better to do than worry about where Elian ends up. They'd rather
get the latest installment in the Elian soap opera than know what's really happening in the world.

I hope, however, that you'll pardon me for suspecting that in addition to the strictly commercial
desire on the part of CNN and other news presenters to cater to the feminine tastes of the couch
potatoes by larding their news heavily with this "human interest" mush, there's an intentional
effort by the media bosses to distract the viewers and keep them from thinking too much about
the real world and the real issues. Give them a steady diet of ball games and Elian Gonzales
updates, and they won't ask too many questions about the important things.

Contrast the Elian Gonzales coverage with news about what's happening in Serbia's Kosovo
province. The latest news from there is the rape and murder of an 1 1-year-old Albanian girl by
one of Madeleine Albright's occupation soldiers. That's a terrible thing, but it's hardly the most
terrible thing that's been happening in Kosovo since Madeleine sent the troops in. There's
virtually no mention on network television news programs in America about the ongoing ethnic
cleansing of the Serbs by the Albanians under the cover of our occupation troops. Serb women
are kidnapped, raped, and murdered every week by Albanians in Kosovo. There's a transparently
deliberate effort on the part of the Albanians to terrorize the Serbs and drive them out of the
province, with the help of Madeleine's troops. And we almost never hear about these anti-Serb
activities from the mainstream media. It leads me to suspect, cynic that I am, that the news about
the rape and murder of the Albanian girl by one of Albright's soldiers is being presented to us to
allay our suspicions that what's happening in Kosovo province is being concealed from us. The
media bosses can say, "Look, we told you about the murder of this Albanian girl, and it certainly
wasn't in our interests to do so. It makes our fellow Jew Madeleine look bad. So you see, you can
trust us. We tell you what's happening, whether it suits our own purpose or not."

But of course, as a rule they don't really tell us what's happening when it doesn't suit their
purpose. And they do seem to be succeeding in keeping the couch potatoes distracted. What the
Roman emperors learned 2,000 years ago about keeping the urban rabble from becoming restless
by supplying them with lots of spectacles in the Colosseum still works. I get a lot of letters from
listeners who are pretty good examples of this sort of thing: people who are so distracted by the
unimportant things that they don't notice the important things. Many listeners tell me that I
should comment on the efforts of the Blacks, Jews, and liberals to force the White citizens of
South Carolina to abandon their flag. The Blacks and their boosters complain that the flag
reminds them of the time in the not too distant past when Blacks in the United States were
plantation slaves. The Whites reply, "No, no," it's just a reminder of our Southern heritage. "The
flag isn't a racist symbol," they say.

Well, of course, I sympathize with the desire of anyone to preserve his heritage or to fly the flag
of his choice, but this Confederate flag issue is as much a distraction as the Elian Gonzales issue.
It's simply not important. And I say that as a true son of the South. My great-great-grandfather on
my mother's side of the family was Thomas Hill Watts, attorney general of the Confederacy
under Jefferson Davis and later governor of Alabama. His photograph is on the $10 Confederate
bill. He also had been a member of the council of secession which voted for secession from the
Union, and then he served as a colonel in the Confederate Army, commanding the 17th Alabama
Infantry Regiment in the bloody battle of Corinth, Mississippi. But whether or not his flag
continues to fly from various public buildings in the South is completely inconsequential in the
face of other things which are happening in the South every day. And you don't have to live in
the South to know what those things are; they're happening all over America. One White man
murdered by Blacks, one White woman raped by Blacks, one White child terrorized in a school
restroom by Blacks, one politician in Washington allowed to go unhanged is a greater tragedy
than taking down the Confederate flag from any statehouse.

You know, the various organizations which are busy defending the Confederate flag today
always assert that the flag is not a racist symbol. But of course, it is and always has been. My
great- great- grandfather, Governor Watts, never heard the word "racist." The Jews hadn't invented
it as a term of opprobrium yet. But by every common standard in use today he was a racist.
Certainly not all, but many of his fellow Southerners did not approve of the institution of slavery.
They would have been happy to be able to outlaw the institution and to ship every Negro and
every mulatto and every quadroon to Africa and set them free. But to a man they were racists, by
today's media standards. They were racists because they recognized the simple fact of racial
differences. Most of them had no animosity toward Blacks before the war: before the Blacks
were turned loose to terrorize White Southerners. But if my great-great-grandfather or any other
Southern gentleman had seen a Black male put his hands on a White woman or make a
suggestive remark to a White woman, he would have drawn his sidearm and put a quick end to
that Black without giving the matter a second thought. Of course, Northerners pretty well felt the
same way about things. They were as much racists as the Southerners. There just weren't any
Southern gentlemen in the North — or many gentlemen of any sort — to keep things in order.

If we could use a time machine and go back in time 140 or 150 years and take with us a VCR
and a monitor and a few video cassettes of recent Hollywood films or television shows or even
news programs with street scenes in Montgomery and Atlanta and Richmond today and play
them for my great-great-grandfather and a hundred or so of his most influential friends and
explain to them that this is what the Jews would be saturating the consciousness of White
Americans with in the future . . . well, if we could do that, they simply wouldn't believe us. They
wouldn't believe that their descendants could become so degraded in a mere four or five
generations as to permit such things to happen: so degraded as to acquiesce in such things. But if
we somehow could convince them that our videotapes weren't fraudulent, they would have
understood that much more was at stake than political independence for the South. They would
have understood that survival of the race was at stake, and they would have fought even harder
and more valiantly than they did, because in those days there was no shame in fighting for one's
people, for one's race. Anyway, I bring this up just as a reminder that we aren't the only ones
who have failed to focus on the really important issues at hand. Throughout history our people
have been distracted by inconsequential issues and have neglected the crucial ones.

So what's more important today than the latest ball game and what happens to Elian Gonzales?
Really, it's exactly what was important 140 years ago. My great-great-grandfather and the other
leaders of the South should have been concerned first and foremost about the racial issue — not
about economic issues or political issues or anything else. There was a disagreement between the
North and the South on the issue of slavery, of course, but there was plenty of common ground
on the racial issue. Before the war neither Northerners nor Southerners wanted racial mixing. If it
hadn't been for the economic aspects of slavery, an agreement very likely could have been
reached to send all Blacks back to Africa. President Lincoln looked favorably on such a plan
even after the war.

Without the slavery issue, the warmongers probably wouldn't have been able to get a war started.
But Southerners who wanted to keep the institution of slavery for purely economic reasons put
these economic reasons ahead of the racial interests of their people. They didn't understand the
degree to which their racial interests were threatened. And so we had a bloody and destructive
civil war, and even worse — much worse — we failed to solve the racial problem when it might
have been solved with relatively little trauma.

So today we have a racial catastrophe in both the North and the South, and the Jews are pumping
their lies and filth into all of us every day. And instead of focusing on these real problems, most
of us let ourselves be distracted by utterly inconsequential issues such as Elian Gonzales and
where the Confederate flag can be flown.

I'll go over that again: reality is that we are being pushed rapidly toward racial extinction. Reality
is that the Jews are controlling the minds of a majority of our people for the specific purpose of
keeping us headed toward extinction. Those are the real problems which we must deal with.
Forget about Elian Gonzales and Fidel Castro and the Confederate flag. Forget about ball games
and the economy and whether a Democratic crook or a Republican crook should be elected later
this year. Think about racial survival and racial freedom; that's all that matters. Really, nothing
else counts in the least.

That's why you hear some repetition if you listen to many of my broadcasts. I keep coming back
to the important things over and over again. Of course, I do talk about many inconsequential
things as well. I use them as illustrations, as examples, which help us understand better the
important things. And I also talk about unimportant things because I must consider my audience.
I must talk about the things the members of my audience believe to be important so that I can
catch their interest and then lead them to the truly important things.

Here's an example which ties in again to the Civil War. A lot of men — overaged kids, really —
like to play soldier. They like to reenact various historic battles, and Civil War battles are among
their favorites. They like to get out on the battlefield and pretend that they are members of real
military units of the past — such as my great-great-grandfather's 17th Alabama Infantry Regiment
— and then they fire blanks at each other and maneuver around as they imagine it actually
happened. They pride themselves greatly on the authenticity of their uniforms and equipment.
They will spend thousands of dollars for various bits and pieces of uniforms, and they will pore
over old dispatches and memoirs to make sure that they've got all of the details right — all of the
details except one, that is: the mindset of the soldiers who actually fought the real battles. Talk to
one of these Confederate make-believe soldiers sometime. The first thing he will assure you is
that the fact he likes to play soldier in a Confederate uniform doesn't mean he is a racist. No, no,
no! Far from it! In fact, he will try to persuade you that the real Confederate soldiers weren't
racists either, but instead were models of Political Correctness. Fake ammunition and fake
beliefs. No more integrity or honesty than most of the supporters of the Confederate flag. They
cling to the trivial and deny the important.

I really have to hold my tongue when I talk with these people. But I do talk with them. An
interest in history certainly is a healthier sign than no interest in history. So I talk with some of
these make-believe soldiers about military history, and sometimes the conversation can be
steered into more important matters.

I believe that one of our biggest problems today is that our comfort level does not match our
situation. We are far, far more comfortable than we ought to be, considering our situation. As a
race teetering on the brink of extinction, we should be naked, starving, freezing, and covered
with painful sores from head to foot. We should be miserable, frightened, and desperate. Then
perhaps we would be better able to understand what is important and what is not. But when we
spend our time chatting on our cell phones while tooling around in our BMWs, we have a hard
time keeping our priorities right.

Of course, back in the 1930s, during the Great Depression, many Americans were
uncomfortable. They had lost their farms, their homes, their businesses. They couldn't feed their
families. They stood in breadlines. They were cold and miserable. But they still let themselves be
tricked into turning to Franklin Roosevelt and being led into the crudest, bloodiest and most
destructive war in the history of the world, a war to save communism and the Jews from the
Germans. So what that tells us is that being uncomfortable is not in itself enough. We need to
have leaders whose priorities are right, and those leaders need to have open lines of
communication to the mass of people, and then the people need to become uncomfortable
enough pay attention to what's happening. When the right message can be gotten to the people,
that's when they need to be hit hard on the side of the head with a two-by-four to catch their
attention.

Well, the discomfort is coming, believe me, and it's going to be a lot more painful than being hit
with a two-by-four. That's good. That's necessary. But will we be ready to benefit from the
discomfort? At the end of the Civil War my great-great-grandfather got a good dose of
discomfort. He was kicked out of his job as governor by an enemy army, He was treated as a war
criminal, because he had made the mistake of being on the losing side. His plantation was
burned, along with a huge warehouse full of baled cotton, which represented most of his actual
wealth. He was no longer a rich and powerful man, no longer a member of the Southern
aristocracy. He was ripe for getting his thinking straightened out. But of course, it was too late
for him to benefit from a new understanding. If he had understood before the war what he
understood after the war, I am sure that he would have tried to persuade his fellow Southerners to
adopt a wiser course than secession. Or failing that, he would have fought with more desperation
at the battle of Corinth and perhaps turned that into a Southern victory instead of a Southern
defeat.

What happened to the South reminds me of what happened nearly 130 years later to the people
of South Africa. In the 1970s and 1980s they were fat and happy. They had built a rich, White
country in the southern part of the African continent. They had wonderfully productive farms,
industries, mines. They had gleaming cities of glass and steel. And they had lots of cheap, Black
labor, which was making the richest South Africans even richer. But even the ordinary South
Africans with whom I spoke had Black gardeners and Black cooks and Black cleaning women
and Black baby-sitters. And they weren't concerned at all about the future. Black terrorism was
simply keeping them on their toes a bit, giving their superb armed forces a little realistic training.
They even had nuclear weapons.

I told them, get rid of your Black workers. Do your own dirty work. Accept a lower standard of
living for a while by depending entirely on the White labor force. Don't trust your Christian
churches and Christian ministers: they will turn on you. And understand that it is not the Soviet
Union which is your mortal enemy, but the United States. Communism has infected your Black
masses, but White South Africans are in no danger of becoming infected by it. It is greedy
capitalism, which puts profit and comfort ahead of race, which you must beware of. And above
all, beware of the Jews.

And of course, they were sure that they knew better. They were offended by my warnings about
their church. There was a special bond between church and people in South Africa, they assured
me. The church supported apartheid. The Dutch Reformed Church would always stand by White
South Africans. As for the Jews, they were God's Chosen People — the Bible says so — and
besides their interests were the same as those of the Whites. The only Jews who were hostile to
White South Africans were ones like Harry Oppenheimer, Helen Suzman, Joe Slovo, and a few
other Jew communists, I was told. And as for getting rid of their Black workers, that was
ridiculous. They could keep their Blacks under control, they assured me. Blacks are like children.
They need the White man to tell them what to do. They know that they could never run the
country by themselves. And so on.

So now the South Africans have lost their country. Their church betrayed them. Shortly before
the vote to end White rule, the church had a revelation from on high and announced that it had
been wrong in supporting apartheid. Apartheid was not the Christian way, the church
announced. Today the Dutch Reformed Church even accepts Black members. The White South
Africans were right about one thing, however. Blacks are like children, and they cannot run the
country. That's why it is sinking rapidly into barbarism and anarchy under Black rule today.

The White South African population as a whole has undergone the equivalent of being whopped
hard on the side of the head with a two-by-four. Their farmers are being murdered on a regular
basis. Their women are being gang-raped by Blacks on an unprecedented scale, and a gang-rape
by Blacks is almost equivalent to a death sentence, because of the prevalence of HIV infection
among South African Blacks. Many White South Africans, who used to be assured of good
employment and a high standard of living are now unemployed and destitute, without even
enough money to leave the country. The ones who still have good employment huddle in walled
compounds patrolled by armed guards and ringed with razor wire. In some areas they will
venture out only in convoys. Johannesburg, which used to be a clean, decent, and safe city, now
has the highest murder rate in the world.

All of this has done wonders to make White South Africans receptive to truth and to open their
eyes to reality. But, just as in the case of my great-great-grandfather and the other Southern
gentlemen of his era, it's really too late for the truth to be helpful to them.

What about White Americans? When will they understand that what happens to Elian Gonzalez
and to the Confederate flag and whether the Democrats or the Republicans win this year are
totally and completely unimportant? When will they understand that the only important things
now are the fact that America is being overrun by non- Whites and the fact that the Jews control
the organs of public opinion?

I don't know whether it will be too late or not. About all we can do now is try to hit as many of
them as we can on the side of the head with a two-by-four.

Will Williams

Re: Reality Check

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:04 pm

Dr. Pierce is describing here some of the present day folks claiming to be the alt-right: http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.p ... heck#p6743
The National Alliance will never allow itself to be lumped in with these
neo-Confederate "identitarians," like Matthew Heimbach (Right).
But this NA flier should resonate with some southern nationalists who embrace their Confederate flag:

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:52 pm

I think you may be a little off the mark on Heimbach, but I wholeheartedly agree with Dr. Pierce's summary of so called "confederates". They are cowards, and are being pushed closer and closer to being knocked off the fence they sit on. Movement types these days call them "Cuckfederates", a fitting name!

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:54 pm

Also, I had 200 of the fliers printed up to distribute at the upcoming Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, VA. We'll blanket the town!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:14 pm

White Man 1 wrote:Also, I had 200 of the fliers printed up to distribute at the upcoming Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, VA. We'll blanket the town!
Excellent. Be careful.

The Alliance is not right wing and we won't be uniting with conservatives except at arms length. Some of the more serious conservatives will unite with the Alliance once they understand what sets us apart from the Christian patriots and alt-right crowd.

I had an impromptu debate with the young "traditionalist identitarian" Heimbach about three years ago at one of the East Tennessee Stormfront seminars. A small crowd gathered around and I was explaining the Alliance's position on issues while Matthew glibly countered, spouting scripture after scripture from the Bible, insisting that Jesus will save the White race. That is all the arrogant young man could come up with. He reminded me of the typical televangelist, selling snake oil with a straight face and a confident line of patter.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:30 pm

Will Williams wrote: Some of the more serious conservatives will unite with the Alliance once they understand what sets us apart from the Christian patriots and alt-right crowd.
To be clear, what sets us apart from conservatives, Christians, patriots, and the general alt-right is that we aren't interested in working within the parameters of the current system. We are not interested in "conserving" any of the plagued, rotten ideals that got us into the mess we're in today. What we are interested in is revolutionary change, promoting our framework for a new future.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:58 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Will Williams wrote: Some of the more serious conservatives will unite with the Alliance once they understand what sets us apart from the Christian patriots and alt-right crowd.
To be clear, what sets us apart from conservatives, Christians, patriots, and the general alt-right is that we aren't interested in working within the parameters of the current system. We are not interested in "conserving" any of the plagued, rotten ideals that got us into the mess we're in today. What we are interested in is revolutionary change, promoting our framework for a new future.
Exactly. Very good. Shaking our weenies in the enemy's face and for the cameras is not going to change much, and like our friend Volker Zorn reminds us:

As to the various little groups combining into some sort of alliance or working federation, Hitler himself pointed out the folly of believing that "eight cripples linked arm-in-arm are sure to produce one gladiator." (Mein Kampf, Vol. II, Chap. 8, p. 515 in Manheim). That chapter's title: "The Strong Man Is Mightiest Alone." :|

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Sounds like someone is in violation of U.S. Public Law 85-425. Isn't that still a capital offense in certain jurisdictions? ;)

Something for the Jew and his buffalo troops to consider:

---

JUST FOR THE RECORD:

Confederate soldiers, sailors, and marines who fought in the Civil War, were made U.S. Veterans by an act of Congress in 1957. U.S. Public Law 85-425 May 23, 1958 (H.R. 358) (Attached & Link Below)

This made the Confederate Army, Navy, and Marine Veterans equal to U.S. Veterans. Additionally, under U.S. Public Law 810 (Link Below), approved by the 17th Congress on 26 Feb 1929, The War Department was directed to erect headstones and recognize Confederate grave sites as U.S. War grave sites.

Just for the record, the last Confederate veteran died in 1958. So, in essence, when you remove a confederate statue, monument, or headstone, you are in fact removing a statue, monument, or headstone OF A U.S. VETERAN.

U.S. Public Law 85-425 May 23, 1958 (H.R. 358)
"(e) For the purpose of this section, and section 433, the term
'veteran' includes a person who served in the military or naval forces
of the Confederate States of America during the Civil War, and the
term 'active, military or naval service' includes active service in such
forces.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:40 pm

Jews couldn't care less about laws. Their cash does the talking for them. Just ask AIPAC.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:17 pm

Will Williams wrote: I had an impromptu debate with the young "traditionalist identitarian" Heimbach about three years ago at one of the East Tennessee Stormfront seminars. A small crowd gathered around and I was explaining the Alliance's position on issues while Matthew glibly countered, spouting scripture after scripture from the Bible, insisting that Jesus will save the White race. That is all the arrogant young man could come up with. He reminded me of the typical televangelist, selling snake oil with a straight face and a confident line of patter.
Traditionalist Identitarian
Matthew Heimbach
White nationalist leader Matthew Heimbach
charged with domestic battery

Holly V. Hays,Robert King and Vic Ryckaert, IndyStar
March 13, 2018

An Indiana-based white nationalist leader faces charges of battery after he attacked his wife and wife's stepfather amid accusations of having an affair, court documents say.

Matthew Heimbach, who was instrumental in promoting the August "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Va., was accused of having the affair with the stepfather's wife, court documents say.

The stepfather, David Parrott, is also the spokesman for Heimbach's white nationalist group, the Traditionalist Worker Party.

Heimbach's wife told police that she and Parrott discovered the affair about a week ago.

Parrott on late Monday or early Tuesday confronted Heimbach at his Paoli home. The two traded words, and Heimbach put Parrot in a headlock and choked him unconscious twice, records say.

Heimbach later grabbed his wife's cheeks while their two children were close and a police officer was there, according to documents filed in Orange Superior Court.

Heimbach, dubbed "the next David Duke" by the Southern Poverty Law Center, was charged Tuesday with one misdemeanor count of battery and one felony count of domestic battery, according to online court records.

He was arrested early Tuesday morning on preliminary charges of battery and strangulation, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office. He posted a $1,000 cash bond Tuesday.

Heimbach is the chairman of the Traditionalist Worker Party, which has been identified by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group. A call Tuesday night to a phone number associated with Heimbach was directed to a full voice mailbox.

Parrott, whom the Southern Poverty Law Center says serves as the Traditionalist Worker Party's primary spokesman, told the SPLC Tuesday that he was resigning his position but did not comment further about the incident...
---
More, here: https://www.indystar.com/story/news/cri ... 422593002/

SPLC's spin, here: https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... smans-wife

It looks like the smooth-talking young snake oil salesman's days are numbered as a self-styled "White Nationalist Leader." He broke a probation agreement and could soon be headed to jail for this latest sordid scandal and felony charge.