Deracinate

Will Williams

Re: Deracinate

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:52 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:Miscegenation...
Impress your friends that you know a word with 18 letters that means a tendency to race mix: miscegenationistic

If that doesn't impress, then throw out antidisestablishmentarianism and electroencephalographically in a sentence, right before you hit them with supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jjack

Post by Jjack » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:38 pm

deracinate = taken from the root (Latin)

"de" means "from"

"radix" means "root"

"to uproot" means "radicitus tollere, extrahere"

from radix, we get racine, déraciner in French and raíz, desenraizar in Spanish but i'll be found also in Italian, Portuguese and Romanian...

In Mathematics, the word "radical" has the same origin. In propaganda, "radical extremist" is also used.

Volker Zorn

Post by Volker Zorn » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:17 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:Miscegenation...
Impress your friends that you know a word with 18 letters that means a tendency to race mix: miscegenationistic

If that doesn't impress, then throw out antidisestablishmentarianism and electroencephalographically in a sentence, right before you hit them with supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
Related: miscegenatrix

Meaning: Polite term for female race-mixer, esp. a White woman with a Black partner.

I only use this word for comic effect, as I am never in the mood to be sincerely polite about race-mixing. :evil:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:57 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:Miscegenation - Don't Fund Me!
miscegenation-2.jpg
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/white-teen ... 33738.html

Hit her in the bank account! Then she can look for
financial support from "the Black community." I hear
Kentucky Fried Chicken is hiring!
It appears that she got $15,000 in one day through the gofundme webpage......probably from deracinated whites.
After all, how many blacks are going to give money to some White race traitor? From what I've seen in restaurants where deracinated White women are eating with their pet monkeys, she's usually the one that pays.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.