Alternative News Websites

Summaries and links to news items
Will Williams

Re: Alternative News Websites

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:49 pm

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:58 pm
PS – most of that is from memories of way back when I was a teenager and making our own audio CDs was considered a potential way to get the girl. So if I was off on any small technical details I apologize. I have found some software ranging in price from zero to about thirty jewbucks. I would normally recommend the freebies in this case but would want to try it myself before recommending anything that might put NA audio archives at risk.
Ha! Getting the girl was a lot easier in your day than in mine. Even when we could get one we didn't know what to do with her.

Our online store's description of Volume 1 (of 12) below doesn't ring very true after hearing of these problems. We order 100 CDs at a time of each volume at considerable expense from a very professional disc maker. We do not burn them ourselves with cheap software. We don't sell as many as we first thought we would because once they are out there, people simply copy and put Pierce's talks on their smartphones or whatever, or on Bitchute or JewTube, or wherever, and without attributing the product to the copyright holder: the National Alliance.

The Power of Truth (Volume 1)
This CD, produced in MP3 Format, contains moving and powerful works by Dr. William Pierce, remastered for increased audio quality. See main description for details.:

1. How it Fits Together
2. Our Cause
3. Playing Cards on a Sinking Ship
4. The Scorpion and the Frog
5. Democracy
6. The Morality of the Immigration Problem
7. The Genocide at Vinnitsa
8. Our Revolutionary Right
9. Images
10. Superman, Volkswagen, and Lazar Kaganovich
11. Thoughts on the Fourth of July
12. The Rubes and the Carnies
13. Why We Deserve Their Contempt
14. A Question of Sanity
15. The New World Order
16. The Zebra Murders
17. The Faustian Spirit
18. Avalanche
19. The Culture of Lies
20. Thoughts on Accepting Responsibility

These ultra-long-playing (many hours per CD) mp3-CDs are playable in all computers and DVD players and most, though not all, modern car CD players made in the last few years.
The pirating of our copyrighted material without attribution aside, it seems stupid to me to manufacture CD players that do not play high quality CDs. Who benefits from doing that?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Re: Alternative News Websites

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:29 am

We don't sell as many as we first thought we would because once they are out there, people simply copy and put Pierce's talks on their smartphones or whatever, or on Bitchute or JewTube, or wherever, and without attributing the product to the copyright holder: the National Alliance.
Well my Home CD Stereo System has Bluetooth functionality, so I connect it to my laptop and then play one of these illegal copies of The Turner Diaries Audiobooks from Bitchute. I have bought the Audiobook already, so my conscience is clear but also annoyed; it's cumbersome having to track down the next part of the Audiobook across the site.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Cosmotheist Affirmation

There is but one reality.
That reality is the Whole.
It is the Creator, the Self-Created.
I am of the Whole.
I am of the Creator, of the Self-Created.
My Purpose is the Creator's Purpose.
My path is the path of the Creator's Self Realization.
My path is the path of Divine Consciousness.
My destiny is Godhood.