Summaries and links to news items
Will Williams

Re: Alternative News Websites

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:21 pm

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:00 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:20 pm
Can you promote our channel on Adam's channel, giving the link to the 240 speeches by Pierce that we have there? Some of Adam Green's fans might find Dr. Pierce more enlightening, even though we do not allow comments under our videos. [/size]
Sir, the total video count on the channel is 235. Was there suppose to be 5 more?
Yes, there are supposed to be 240: 20 on each of the 12 CDs in the Power of Truth series.

Unfortunately, when the member who was putting each track up as a slide show resigned, for reasons I won't get into, the process stopped. I was mailed the hard drive that had been used to put the POT tracks onto our Bitchute channel. Frankly, that was the first time I'd ever held a hard drive in my hands because putting audio content up on the Internet is not something I'd ever done, or that I'm inclined to learn how to do. Doing that is for our younger members in their 20s and 30s who have the skillset and capability to take the POT content, the hard drive and complete the task.

I asked for volunteers to finish the job and maintain the channel and got nothing. The hard drive sits here at the National Office waiting for the right person to step up and say, "Yes, I can do that easily." If I had someone here at our headquarters who could do it it would have already been done, but I don't. Our talent is scattered all over the country so will likely be done remotely.

Are you volunteering? Is another member reading this volunteering? The pay is shitty but it is important, satisfying work.

I'm told that CDs are fast becoming obsolete, especially after their content is put online, can be copied and put on personal devices and listened to for free anytime. I prefer playing the POT CDs whenever I'm in my truck, but then I'm a boomer, don't use a personal device and likely never will :lol:

We need our own Adam Green who cares more about introducing Dr. Pierce's teachings to a new generation of video-watchers rather than be an online personality himself. Our Bitchute channel is all Pierce, all the time -- nothing else, because nothing else is needed to attract new people to our Alliance, though his timeless teachings are 20 years or more old now. We have two other video channels that need to be maintained by a motivated, ideologically pure Alliance member who will dedicate some time to doing it right.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:55 pm

I'm told that CDs are fast becoming obsolete, especially after their content is put online, can be copied and put on personal devices and listened to for free anytime. I prefer playing the POT CDs whenever I'm in my truck, but then I'm a boomer, don't use a personal device and likely never will :lol:
The POT CD's don't work in my car's CD player or my home CD Stereo System. It just displays "Error". :cry:

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:44 pm

Supremely White wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:23 am
“…they had me going for a while until they did a show where about how Hitler had escaped to Argentina and lived there after WW2.. LOL.. so I pretty much stopped listening to that program all together.”

Has anyone here ever been to Argentina? I want to know the source of the part about some surviving Nazis fleeing to and settling in Argentina.

For the past few weeks, after visiting the library, I’ve been keeping company with a Jewish man, the late Rod Serling, writer and host of the Twilight Zone, a WWII veteran who served in the Philippines, rather than Germany, where he hoped to be stationed. He not only had physical wounds from battle, but psychological ones in the form of flashbacks, that influenced his writing style. In more than a few Twilight Zone episodes, he unsurprisingly portrayed the Nazis unfavorably.

After Twilight Zone, he went on to write and host Night Gallery, which is the material I borrowed from the library.
To be fair, there is an episode in Season Two, called Camera Obscura, but written by someone else, about an usurious moneylender, who got what was coming to him. The character didn’t have a stereotypical Jewish name nor appearance.

Okay, enough about that jew horror writer and host, aside from an episode from Season Three, called Rare Objects, which Serling wrote, that was about a gangster who was helped from more attempts on his life and shown to his cell, where he’d live safely, painlessly, comfortably and eternally.
Passing other historic characters in their cells, who hadn’t aged, they came upon Hitler, and the proprietor said something about finding him in Argentina.

I know that was fictional, but where is everyone getting this idea? I don’t expect much from a jew, but isn’t it absolutely true that during Germany’s defeat, Hitler and family poisoned themselves to death in their underground bunker, and then Goebbels and family followed suit? I believe I got this from The Greatest Story Never Told.
Having returned the dvds of Night Gallery Season Two and Three, I then checked out Season One, which I’ve just started on. In the pilot episode, there is one called The Escape Route, which once again is about a Nazi war criminal hiding out in Latin America. At a museum, a Jew keeps pestering him, kvetching about Auschwitz and gas chambers. Good casting for the Jewish guy, because I knew just by looking at him before opening his kosher yap.
Hitler was right.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:01 am

Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:55 pm
The POT CD's don't work in my car's CD player or my home CD Stereo System. It just displays "Error". :cry:
What good are car CD players and home CD stereo systems that don't play CDs?

What CDs will they play?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:25 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:01 am
Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:55 pm
What good are car CD players and home CD stereo systems that don't play CDs?

What CDs will they play?
Answer: My entire music CD collection.

Both of my POT CDs and Turner Diaries CDs only have "MP3 Audio" logoed on them. I don't think they are CDs, just disks in MP3 format only.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Cosmotheist Affirmation

There is but one reality.
That reality is the Whole.
It is the Creator, the Self-Created.
I am of the Whole.
I am of the Creator, of the Self-Created.
My Purpose is the Creator's Purpose.
My path is the path of the Creator's Self Realization.
My path is the path of Divine Consciousness.
My destiny is Godhood.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:36 pm

They play in my car.
H0216

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:49 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:36 pm
They play in my car.
Is your car's CD player compatible with MP3 audio disks? Does it say it is the user manual?

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:58 pm

Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:49 pm
RCavallius wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:36 pm
They play in my car.
Is your car's CD player compatible with MP3 audio disks? Does it say it is the user manual?
Probably.
H0216

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:49 pm

It used to be part of the standard CD burner software to be able to create audio CDs from MP3s; they’re not quite the same thing. MP3s simply copied to a CD are in a distinct file format, and the CD itself formatted to be read by a desktop or laptop OS (usually Windows). Audio CDs however are an entirely different format in a single contiguous block with a separator mark, no file allocation table needed.
If your car stereo is designed to read MP3s that’s great but it isn’t a true audio CD and some players (mostly older ones) won’t be able to play them.
I will look into CD burning software that can perform a true audio burn and report back.
H0195

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:58 pm

PS – most of that is from memories of way back when I was a teenager and making our own audio CDs was considered a potential way to get the girl. So if I was off on any small technical details I apologize. I have found some software ranging in price from zero to about thirty jewbucks. I would normally recommend the freebies in this case but would want to try it myself before recommending anything that might put NA audio archives at risk.
H0195