Jewish NBA Team Owner Makes Racist Comments Towards Blacks

Summaries and links to news items
David York

Re: Jewish NBA Team Owner Makes Racist Comments Towards Blac

Post by David York » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:01 pm

To Reinhard:

That is a very interesting theory. It does seem odd that she named Magic Johnson in particular, and he extracted the most sympathy out of this event. If he did turn out to be the new owner of the Clippers after the team is sold, it would seem quite obvious that he and Stiviano were working together to set Sterling up. I don't know what the repercussions would be for him, but it could be something that the Jew run media could use against him. Also when you said how many people did Magic Kill by giving them aids, do you mean before he found out he had HIV or after?

Here is a picture from today's New York Times which says that Magic Johnson is one of a handful of people looking to by the Clippers!

Other suitors are Sean Combs, Oprah Winfrey, Floyd Mayweather Jr., and Mindy Kaling. The full article link is below:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/01/sport ... ml?hp&_r=0

To John Flynn:

Yeah I heard that in California you can't secretly record somebody, so this Stiviano may find her self facing criminal charges at the least. Here is an article from CNN today which says Sterling is a victim too:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/30/opinion/r ... ?hpt=hp_c2

To Mike Sullivan:

Yes it is quite disturbing how all of the audio conversations that are available, even the ones on Youtube, exclude his comments about Israel. If you think about it, if they played those comments he made about Israel everybody would know he is Jewish and a lot of people would view the Jews in a different light. The fact that you can only find his Israel comments by searching the Article in print form, means that a substantial number of people will never know he said it, because most people (and judging by the literacy rate, blacks especially) get their news in television form first and foremost. I commented about the omission of his Israel comments in a video of his audio on Youtube, by TMZ, and people replied saying "what comments about Israel? what minute did he say that, because I never heard it" so I replied with a link to a cnn article. Some person told me to Fuck off for saying that. Must of been an Internet Jew. :lol: :lol:

David York

Post by David York » Wed May 07, 2014 10:39 pm

Hey Will Williams, do you have an article about who the owners are in the MLB? I was just watching a Chicago White Sox game. They Signed a new player named Jose Abreu who defected from Cuba for a six year $68 million contract. Sickening. I was wondering if there is a complete infestation of Jewish owners in the MLB as well..

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri May 09, 2014 3:27 pm

DanielOlj79 wrote:Hey Will Williams, do you have an article about who the owners are in the MLB?..

When I was a kid I loved baseball. But what's to love about it now? It just so much more mixed-race bread and circus.

A Google search turned up this article: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9018 ... nd-players
---

Modern Baseball's Jewish Owners, Executives and Players
By Harold Friend , Chief Writer Oct 19, 2011

Modern Baseball's Jewish Owners, Executives and Players Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images

It is a paradox, but it can be explained.

Most Jewish individuals are proud that many baseball owners, executives and players are Jewish, but those same individuals become uncomfortable when that fact is pointed out in the media.

The reason might be related to the bias faced by Jews throughout history, which has resulted in the almost reflexive action that, while one’s Jewishness should not be hidden, it should not be overemphasized.

Baseball’s commissioner, Al “Bud” Selig, the former owner of the Milwaukee Brewers, is Jewish.

Owners Paul Godfrey (Toronto Blue Jays), the Lerner family (Washington Nationals), Jamie McCourt (former owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers), Jerry Reinsdorf (Chicago White Sox), Stuart Sternberg (Tampa Bay Rays), Fred Wilpon (New York Mets) and Lewis Wolff (Oakland A’s) are Jewish.

Seven of the 30 major league teams have Jewish owners.

Some of the most highly respected general managers are Jewish.

Jon Daniels’ Texas Rangers are becoming an American League powerhouse. Theo Epstein will probably have the chance to do for the Chicago Cubs what he accomplished for the Boston Red Sox when he helped put together two World Champion Boston Red Sox teams.

Reuben Amaro Jr. has made the Philadelphia Phillies the team that is expected to win the World Series every season but has done so but once, while Tampa’s general manager Andrew Friedman is Jewish.

Since New York Yankees owner George Steinbrenner passed away, team president Randy Levine has taken up the spear with respect to what constitutes a successful Yankees’ season. According to Levine, success is equated to being the World Champion.

The Yankees and the Mets each have fine pitching coaches. The Yankees Larry Rothschild and the Mets Dan Warthen are both Jewish.

A pretty good team could be made of Jewish players.

Ike Davis at first base, Ian Kinsler at second base, Kevin Youkilis is the third baseman and we can move Danny Valencia to play shortstop.

The outfield consists of Ryan Braun and Sam Fuld, although Braun’s mother is not Jewish. Another Jewish outfielder is needed.

The pitchers are led by Jason Marquis, Scott Feldman and John Grabow.

The only Jewish Hall of Famers are Hank Greenberg and Sandy Koufax. In a few years, they may be joined by Braun, Kinsler and Youkilis.

By the way, Jeff Idelson - Head Of Baseball's Hall of Fame, is Jewish.
---

Comments after article:
---

Dave Erstadlong ago-
The picture that you use to lead this article is clearly used to emphasize the woman's Semetic features. There isn't even a caption to tell you who it is. It is seems somewhat inappropriate. I suggest replacing it with another photo.
0 : Like Reply
Harold Friend
Harold Friendlong ago-
You are confusing me. What are "Semitic" features?
Bill Lane
Bill Lanelong ago-
Close-set eyes with a koala bear resemblance; and a nose like a toucan.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David York

Post by David York » Fri May 09, 2014 5:38 pm

Lol, that Cartoon is Hilarious. Thanks for the article Will. I didn't realize that all of those players that were mentioned were Jewish, but I did notice that Jews seem to be pretty big baseball fans, most of them in New York are Yankees fans. I was always a Mets fan but although they have more white players than the nearly all black Yankees team, the do have an excessive amount of Hispanic players, and they are a horrible team. Another thing that I am disliking is a lot of these black pitchers, like the ones on the Yankees, and some on other teams deliberately til there caps to the side. It makes them look really lazy and quit frankly ghetto and stupid.

Yeah the Lady in that picture looks really Jewish. I noticed that Jewish women have facial features that make them look like Witches. The men also have features which are genuinely different than a typical European (Aryan). Although a lot of Jews these days have white skin, you can real see how Jewish they are just by looking at their face. Some of them have Blonde hair and Blue Eyes, but their facial structure is very different than Aryan faces. They have the elongated some times hooked noses, they have like catfish lips or something. And their eyes are either really beady or really elongated with raised and pointed eyebrows which makes them look like they are always frowning, or like they are pure evil in nature. I kind of of associate features like that woman in the pic above with Witch like or demonic facial structure. A lot of them are short and stocky in stature too, or thin and frail.

John Flynn

Post by John Flynn » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:54 am

V. Stiviano attacked by men shouting racial slurs?

Donald Sterling’s former gal pal V. Stiviano was pummeled by two men who shouted racial slurs at her outside a restaurant in the Meatpacking District Sunday night, her lawyer claimed.

Stiviano was leaving a restaurant near the Gansevoort Hotel when two men attacked her and “punched her on the right side of her face several times,” according to her attorney, Mac Nehoray.

“They were about 5-foot-7 and they knew exactly who she was,” he said. “They began to hit her and called her the N-word.”

A guard at the Ganse­voort said he saw Stiviano and her crew get involved in the brawl at around 7 p.m.
He said Stiviano was with several male and female friends when they got into an argument among themselves. That’s when the two strangers got involved, he said.

“Eventually, hands started being thrown,” the bouncer told The Post. “It looks like the guys in the group were defending the girls.”
The bouncer said he didn’t see Stiviano get hit, and didn’t hear the N-word.
“In the chaos, I did not see her get popped in the face, but it wouldn’t surprise me if she did because it was crazy out there,” he said.

Nicholas Pietro, manager of the Chester restaurant in the Gansevoort, said a customer witnessed a woman being hit in the face.
“One of the patrons who saw the whole thing said they saw one guy punch her in the face out of nowhere,” he said. “So they got into a tussle and she tried to get away. Some people tried to break up the fight.
“One of the guys who was trying to beat her up ended up really bloody.”

Police said an intoxicated man was found on the ground by passing officers at the address at 7 p.m. He told officers he was drunk and slipped when a woman came at him. He did not wish to press charges, police said.

Nehoray said Stiviano was not seriously injured, but “one side of her face is extremely red.”
Police said they could not confirm that Stiviano was involved in the altercation.
Stiviano, who is at the center of the LA Clippers racial firestorm, is in town to appear on Anderson Cooper’s CNN show.

http://nypost.com/2014/06/02/v-stiviano ... estaurant/