Jewish NBA Team Owner Gets Slammed Fore "Racist" Comments

Summaries and links to news items
David York

Jewish NBA Team Owner Gets Slammed Fore "Racist" Comments

Post by David York » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:21 pm

Jewish Boss in Hot Water!!!!!

Black-Jewish relations take a dive as an audio of a conversation between Jewish team owner Donald T. Sterling and his girlfriend V. Stiviano, that took place during an argument on April 9th, was allegedly leaked to TMZ by Stiviano. In the audio Donald Sterling made some racist comments towards black people. Donald Sterling was apparently upset or embarrassed that his mixed race girlfriend posted Instagram pictures of herself posing with Magic Johnson, and other black people.

Sterling said qoute:

"In your lousy f**ing Instagrams, you don't have to have yourself with -- walking with black people," "I've known (Magic) well and he should be admired. ... I'm just saying that it's too bad you can't admire him privately," , "Admire him, bring him here, feed him, f**k him, but don't put (Magic) on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games."

(I guess Sterling isn't concerned about sharing his girlfriend with a black man that has HIV :lol: )

When his girlfriend Stiviano remarked to Sterling "don't you know your team is all black?" Sterling replied:

"I support them and give them food, and clothes, and cars, and houses. Who gives it to them? Does someone else give it to them? Do I know that I have -- Who makes the game? Do I make the game, or do they make the game?"

His girlfriend then pointed out to Sterling that he was Jewish, and that he should understand discrimination here. Sterlign said that this wasn't discrimination and did not accept her Holocaust analogy. He said that this wasn't discrimination and said :

"There's no racism here. If you don't want to be walking into a basketball game with a certain person, is that racism?"

Sterling went on to explain how discrimination in Israel against black is the norm, and that his remarks were merely adhering to his culture :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"It's the world! You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs," the man says.
He says there are white Jews and black Jews, and they are treated 100% differently."

(ahhh fresh from the horse's mouth!! :lol: :lol: )

Big name nba players, owners and even President Barack Obama denounced Sterling's statements and many are calling for his ousting from the NBA. "There is no room for this kind of talk in the NBA" said former player and now part owner of the Bobcats, Michael Jordan. Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-jabbar, Charles Barkley, Lebron James, and others are blasting Donald Sterling for his comments.

In Sterling's defense, Clippers president Andy Roeser said that Stiviano was trying to get even with Sterling in the wake of a lawsuit filed against her by Sterling's Wife Rochelle Sterling against Stiviano. Sterling's Wife claims that Stiviano is having an affair with her husband, and also embezzled $1.8 million from Sterling.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if black people will ever fully wake up to the reality of their role with the Jewish multi-millionaire/billionaire bosses that pay their salaries and promote them. To the Jews blacks are nothing but a tool, a means to an end. They will be slaves again at some point if Jews someday take over the world. A small percentage of black are enjoying their elevated social status because the Jews are using them as leverage against White people. Once that function is obsolete, blacks will be regarded as dogs by their Jewish masters. I don't believe that blacks will indeed wake up, after all white people are struggling to awaken against their enemy, and if the whites cannot remove the Jewish tyrants, I highly doubt that blacks ever will.

My opinion on this piece of news is that Sterling's fellow Jews will do what they can to make this go away, and if they cannot pull Sterling out of the boiling water, they will simply orchestrate a business transaction, in which the Clippers will simply be sold to another Jew. The blacks will undoubtedly have some satisfaction in having a new Jew take Sterling's place, but they fail to realize is that all Jews more or less share the same attitude towards blacks that Sterling does.

Here is a link to the article : http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/27/us/nba-te ... t-remarks/