Derek Black now says he is "trans"

Summaries and links to news items
C.E. Whiteoak

Derek Black now says he is "trans"

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Wed May 08, 2024 7:34 pm

This is the most sickening goddamn thing I have posted here or anywhere else. It is from an anti-white anti-human piece-of-garbage British newspaper, The Daily Mail, but still appears to be true. I genuinely feel sorry for that worthless confused slug's parents. They are good people and don't deserve this. Excuse me while I go puke.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... trans.html

Will Williams

Re: Derek Black now says he is "trans"

Post by Will Williams » Wed May 08, 2024 8:40 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 7:34 pm
This is the most sickening goddamn thing I have posted here or anywhere else. It is from an anti-white anti-human piece-of-garbage British newspaper, The Daily Mail, but still appears to be true. I genuinely feel sorry for that worthless confused slug's parents. They are good people and don't deserve this. Excuse me while I go puke.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... trans.html
So now Dereka is the poster girl for trannie freaks on social media.

I first met it when it was around 12 at some gathering up in D.C. I'd been standing around, talking to his dad and some other men and it ran up, rudely interrupted us with some inane chatter. I told him "Is that any way for a young lady to act?" I thought then that it was a girl because its hair was down to its butt.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Thu May 09, 2024 12:06 am

My heart goes out to Don Black if this is true.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 09, 2024 2:40 am

He's about what, 35 years old now? Certainly old enough to have matured to get a hold of himself and be a man. I had just discovered the National Alliance at this age, a sobering experience.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.